Comments

DIY Style: T- Shirt to Tank

Turning old t-shirts into tank tops for summer is a total breeze! We love DIY projects and this one is great for customizing your own tank tops, turning vintage t-shirts into cool racerback tanks and just generally getting creative. Back to Article

Jianni418
Jianni418 wrote:
2014-01-18 17:26:46 -0800

looks cool

alwaysdancing
alwaysdancing wrote:
2013-12-28 06:37:48 -0800

i really like this but i would always cut to deep or something

Anazram
Anazram wrote:
2013-10-06 13:41:01 -0700

It's a cool idea!

Jamanda
Jamanda wrote:
2013-10-05 16:57:39 -0700

I might try this

colleenaw
colleenaw wrote:
2013-09-05 15:03:05 -0700

I like the idea and how these look in articles. I have tried a couple of times and it never looks as cute as their pictures. Sad.

athansia

athansia wrote:
2013-08-15 08:50:56 -0700

it is really very fantastic idea

kaykitty
kaykitty wrote:
2013-08-14 10:43:50 -0700

I am so making this Cool

thecaringlion
moderator
thecaringlion wrote:
2013-08-12 17:14:09 -0700

ugh i didn't do this yet! i need to!

pricake

XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX wrote:
2013-08-03 14:37:04 -0700

tanktop

eleanahearts
eleanahearts wrote:
2013-08-01 04:30:41 -0700

it seems cool i might try it

Purplepuppylova
Purplepuppylova wrote:
2013-07-29 04:24:05 -0700

Because if you do this, your saving precious money, and it's a fun thing to. Do.

Purplepuppylova
Purplepuppylova wrote:
2013-07-29 04:18:49 -0700

Will tr this! Great idea

Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 wrote:
2013-07-28 22:33:48 -0700

and affordable! i'll make an ad for this!!!!!!!!!

Starblast
Starblast wrote:
2013-07-23 19:23:27 -0700

Cool!

Evea
Evea wrote:
2013-07-23 17:43:22 -0700

I don't see the point in cutting up a shirt I can still wear. The edges also look rough making the shirt look, as LimeyHiroka has stated, sloppy and cheap.

Your best friend loves birds. It's also their birthday coming up. What do you get them?
  • I buy my best friend a bird themed thing... maybe an actual bird!
  • I plan on making my best friend a bird cage filled with life sized toucans, but I run out of time and get them a backpack with a bird print fabric.
  • I find a bird pendant at the local craft store and make my best friend a keycahin.
  • For my best friend's birthday, I make a bird cage filled with life sized toucans.

Micro_lemonade-stand-micro
Setting up a lemonade stand is a classic summer fun activity that might just fund some of the oth...
Micro_scrapbook-micro
If you're looking to get crafty, making a scrapbook is a fabulous way to keep all of your photos ...
Micro_bedroom-micro
Your bedroom is a sanctuary and you want to make it cozy and stamp it with your personality! But ...
Micro_beauty-micro
It's time to change up your beauty routine and go au naturale with DIY beauty treatments! From a...

BadwolfDW
BadwolfDW posted in Friends:
So i  agree with miley15 i think you guys should all meet up and tell them they can't leave or interrupt each other untill the issue is resolved let girl 2 know that the more she askes the less girl 1 will want to be her friend , also tell girl 1 that she shouldn't just run away.  Girl 1 is trying to be friends with girl2 but  i mean they dont need to bff's but they should not make a big deal of each other.
sugarpetals
my parents would be around 7
Pink_Kitty
My parents are very lenient about chores and messing around but they are NOT lenient at all about lying, respect, homework or safety stuff.
miley15
miley15 posted in Friends:
ahaaaa...that's sorta confusing and annoying at the same time...but don't u think if they were really your friends they would listen to u? if they are really interested in being friend with u so tell em that u cannot stand this situation anymore and ask them politely but firmly to try to understand each other...or ur friendship will be ruined...i'm sure talking always solves any problems...
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Ok here's what's going on. Girl1 (my best friend) can't stand girl2 (my other friend). And girl2 wants to be friends with girl1 but girl1 doesn't want to be friends with girl2. And girl2 keeps messaging girl1 and girl1 keeps telling her she doesn't want to be her friend. got you confused yet?  So this is what is making me write this. My best friend said that if I keep hanging around my other friend she will try to be nice. But every time those two are in the same place girl2 asks girl1 why they can't be friends and that just sets girl1 off. And then I have to stop it. I love how my best friend is willing to hang around my other friend for me but I hate how my other friend won't stop bringing up why the two of them can't be friends. No matter how much girl1 and I tell her that girl1 doesn't want to be her friend she keeps asking. I like hanging out with both of them but not at the same time and when I hang out with one and not the other they ask why and I spending more time with the other one then with them. I can't take it anymore!!!  Please help me me before I loose it,              avatar-me