Comments

DIY Style: T- Shirt to Tank

Turning old t-shirts into tank tops for summer is a total breeze! We love DIY projects and this one is great for customizing your own tank tops, turning vintage t-shirts into cool racerback tanks and just generally getting creative. Back to Article

Jianni418
Jianni418 wrote:
2014-01-18 17:26:46 -0800

looks cool

alwaysdancing
alwaysdancing wrote:
2013-12-28 06:37:48 -0800

i really like this but i would always cut to deep or something

Anazram
Anazram wrote:
2013-10-06 13:41:01 -0700

It's a cool idea!

Jamanda
Jamanda wrote:
2013-10-05 16:57:39 -0700

I might try this

colleenaw
colleenaw wrote:
2013-09-05 15:03:05 -0700

I like the idea and how these look in articles. I have tried a couple of times and it never looks as cute as their pictures. Sad.

athansia

athansia wrote:
2013-08-15 08:50:56 -0700

it is really very fantastic idea

kaykitty
kaykitty wrote:
2013-08-14 10:43:50 -0700

I am so making this Cool

thecaringlion
moderator
thecaringlion wrote:
2013-08-12 17:14:09 -0700

ugh i didn't do this yet! i need to!

pricake

XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX wrote:
2013-08-03 14:37:04 -0700

tanktop

eleanahearts
eleanahearts wrote:
2013-08-01 04:30:41 -0700

it seems cool i might try it

Purplepuppylova
Purplepuppylova wrote:
2013-07-29 04:24:05 -0700

Because if you do this, your saving precious money, and it's a fun thing to. Do.

Purplepuppylova
Purplepuppylova wrote:
2013-07-29 04:18:49 -0700

Will tr this! Great idea

Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 wrote:
2013-07-28 22:33:48 -0700

and affordable! i'll make an ad for this!!!!!!!!!

Starblast
Starblast wrote:
2013-07-23 19:23:27 -0700

Cool!

Evea
Evea wrote:
2013-07-23 17:43:22 -0700

I don't see the point in cutting up a shirt I can still wear. The edges also look rough making the shirt look, as LimeyHiroka has stated, sloppy and cheap.

Your best friend loves birds. It's also their birthday coming up. What do you get them?
  • I buy my best friend a bird themed thing... maybe an actual bird!
  • I plan on making my best friend a bird cage filled with life sized toucans, but I run out of time and get them a backpack with a bird print fabric.
  • I find a bird pendant at the local craft store and make my best friend a keycahin.
  • For my best friend's birthday, I make a bird cage filled with life sized toucans.

Micro_lemonade-stand-micro
Setting up a lemonade stand is a classic summer fun activity that might just fund some of the oth...
Micro_scrapbook-micro
If you're looking to get crafty, making a scrapbook is a fabulous way to keep all of your photos ...
Micro_bedroom-micro
Your bedroom is a sanctuary and you want to make it cozy and stamp it with your personality! But ...
Micro_beauty-micro
It's time to change up your beauty routine and go au naturale with DIY beauty treatments! From a...

kaykay2002