Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Exclusive Release: Dragons: Riders of Berk on DVD and Comic-Con Exclusive

Be the first to see the new DVD release for Riders of Berk on Kidzworld! Back to Article

Evea

CHRIST95 wrote:
2013-07-19 06:14:52 -0700

me nether

'E' The Great
'E' The Great wrote:
2013-07-18 08:18:07 -0700

Everyone should watch it.

'E' The Great
'E' The Great wrote:
2013-07-18 08:17:52 -0700

I love it.

jordand08
jordand08 wrote:
2013-07-17 12:08:46 -0700

I haven't heard of this...

hugebear
junior mod
hugebear wrote:
2013-07-17 11:24:19 -0700

Nice Big Grin

sofia003
sofia003 wrote:
2013-07-17 00:09:26 -0700

I LOVE THIS SHOW
AND MOVIES

goosebumps912
goosebumps912 wrote:
2013-07-16 14:41:42 -0700

smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile

goosebumps912
goosebumps912 wrote:
2013-07-16 14:40:41 -0700

dude i love this series

Dragon_quiz

If you could customize your own battling dragon, what feature would you want it to have most?

• It would be able to fly using its wings
  • It would be able to breathe fire
  • It would be much smarter than other dragons
  • It would be able to hear the faintest sounds

Micro_dragon-riders-of-berk-micro
How to Care for your Dragon Checklist from Dragons : Riders of Berk!
Micro_dragons-micro
How To Train Your Dragon continues with the groundbreaking new DREAMWORKS DRAGONS Double DVD and ...
Micro_dragon_micro
Have you ever ridden a fire-breathing dragon? Neither had Hiccup, but all that changed when he me...
Micro_micro hot-to-train-your-dragon
Ever wanted your own dragon? Now you can in the Wii game based off of the movie! Check out our re...

Entertainment in the forums

Cinderella_red
Santa invested lakhs and suffered loss in a bussiness.  do u knw, what the business was? ;p
ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in TV Shows:
*facepalm*
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in TV Shows:
"KittySauceGaming" wrote:I love Pokemon (you can tell from my avatar), Chowder, Doctor Who, Inuyasha, Dancing with the Stars, Gravity Falls, Teen Titans Go, Amazing World of Gumball, and Breadwinners. I don't really like insulting anyone's taste in television, so I'm not gonna post shows I think are suckish. You won't be insulting anyone because it's your opinion.
KittySauceGaming
KittySauceGaming
I am actually a shipper myself. In fact, I didn't really believe in that many shippings except three. But I honestly think this is a nice pairing for whatever reason. Maybe it's the fact that this time Serena ACTUALLY has canonical crush on Ash? I usually base my beliefs on true facts. And they're in a region based on France. It is a rather romantic atmosphere, which I guess is why I get challenged by so many honeymooners in the Pokemon Y game... Anyway, why don't you post what you think? Are they a nice pairing, or do you think other shippings are better? I understand, because Pokeshipping is a worthy opponent.