Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

All-Time Coolest Sneakers

It's easy to fall in love with a pair of sneakers. They're on your feet all day long, playing basketball, doing the moonwalk, and stepping into that huge mud puddle to splash your BFF. So which sneakers are the greatest? Kidzworld checks out which sneakers stand the test of time with a review of the all-time greatest sneakers... Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-13 15:45:05 -0700

these r still cool! right

PrincessDiva19
PrincessDiva19 wrote:
2013-08-25 16:39:52 -0700

I like timberlands but all well

HEAT FAN 1
HEAT FAN 1 wrote:
2013-08-24 07:20:59 -0700

Jordans 4 life

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-08-24 05:13:45 -0700

Nice sneakers

Latinlover00
Latinlover00 wrote:
2013-08-24 05:05:11 -0700

Converse where one of my first and fav shoes of all i would walk around the house just beacuse i loved them Grin

Dnice4300
Dnice4300 wrote:
2013-08-24 04:48:53 -0700

where the KDs and kobe and lebrons cdfu man i like the foams

amonz
amonz wrote:
2013-08-24 03:14:20 -0700

I hate sneakers.but i love the air jordans

mahtaby
mahtaby wrote:
2013-08-21 10:37:04 -0700

i like chucks. they're so chic and cool

ising95
ising95 wrote:
2013-08-17 21:56:48 -0700

i like my sparkly silver high top airwalks with a 2 inch wedge in them,and by black knee high boots

lillyflower637
lillyflower637 wrote:
2013-08-17 19:19:24 -0700

I love sneakers. smile If i wear anything else I might loose it.

sweetshay
sweetshay wrote:
2013-08-16 10:54:39 -0700

i love sneaker like all star or van

Danielneedsyou
Danielneedsyou wrote:
2013-08-15 14:36:29 -0700

Awesome

Danielneedsyou
Danielneedsyou wrote:
2013-08-15 14:36:29 -0700

Awesome

#LasstKingz
#LasstKingz wrote:
2013-08-14 22:38:10 -0700

Air Jordans all the way, especially the retro 11's all time favorite. The Concords, Breds, etc.

Yanna122596
Yanna122596 wrote:
2013-08-13 13:04:03 -0700

I am OBSESSED with Chuck Taylors!!!

Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12 wrote:
2013-08-12 19:41:11 -0700

I like sneakers!

Stella730
Stella730 wrote:
2013-08-12 08:48:46 -0700

i love the bule chuck taylor

marby
marby wrote:
2013-08-07 18:29:40 -0700

I need some new ones! these look great

TexasMonica
TexasMonica wrote:
2013-08-07 18:15:55 -0700

They alright,mostly prefer tennis shoes

alphamel223
alphamel223 wrote:
2013-08-07 18:10:48 -0700

Nike Air Jordans

When it comes to your personal style, what are you known for?
  • Always looking like I stepped off the cover of a fashion magazine.
  • Being different - who cares if people sometimes stare?
  • Updating old pieces to make them cutting-edge cool.
  • Looking and feeling comfortable.