Comments

All-Time Coolest Sneakers

It's easy to fall in love with a pair of sneakers. They're on your feet all day long, playing basketball, doing the moonwalk, and stepping into that huge mud puddle to splash your BFF. So which sneakers are the greatest? Kidzworld checks out which sneakers stand the test of time with a review of the all-time greatest sneakers... Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-13 15:45:05 -0700

these r still cool! right

PrincessDiva19
PrincessDiva19 wrote:
2013-08-25 16:39:52 -0700

I like timberlands but all well

HEAT FAN 1
HEAT FAN 1 wrote:
2013-08-24 07:20:59 -0700

Jordans 4 life

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-08-24 05:13:45 -0700

Nice sneakers

Latinlover00
Latinlover00 wrote:
2013-08-24 05:05:11 -0700

Converse where one of my first and fav shoes of all i would walk around the house just beacuse i loved them Grin

Dnice4300
Dnice4300 wrote:
2013-08-24 04:48:53 -0700

where the KDs and kobe and lebrons cdfu man i like the foams

amonz
amonz wrote:
2013-08-24 03:14:20 -0700

I hate sneakers.but i love the air jordans

mahtaby
mahtaby wrote:
2013-08-21 10:37:04 -0700

i like chucks. they're so chic and cool

ising95
ising95 wrote:
2013-08-17 21:56:48 -0700

i like my sparkly silver high top airwalks with a 2 inch wedge in them,and by black knee high boots

lillyflower637
lillyflower637 wrote:
2013-08-17 19:19:24 -0700

I love sneakers. smile If i wear anything else I might loose it.

sweetshay
sweetshay wrote:
2013-08-16 10:54:39 -0700

i love sneaker like all star or van

Danielneedsyou
Danielneedsyou wrote:
2013-08-15 14:36:29 -0700

Awesome

Danielneedsyou
Danielneedsyou wrote:
2013-08-15 14:36:29 -0700

Awesome

#LasstKingz
#LasstKingz wrote:
2013-08-14 22:38:10 -0700

Air Jordans all the way, especially the retro 11's all time favorite. The Concords, Breds, etc.

Yanna122596
Yanna122596 wrote:
2013-08-13 13:04:03 -0700

I am OBSESSED with Chuck Taylors!!!

Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12 wrote:
2013-08-12 19:41:11 -0700

I like sneakers!

Stella730
Stella730 wrote:
2013-08-12 08:48:46 -0700

i love the bule chuck taylor

marby
marby wrote:
2013-08-07 18:29:40 -0700

I need some new ones! these look great

TexasMonica
TexasMonica wrote:
2013-08-07 18:15:55 -0700

They alright,mostly prefer tennis shoes

alphamel223
alphamel223 wrote:
2013-08-07 18:10:48 -0700

Nike Air Jordans

When it comes to your personal style, what are you known for?
  • Always looking like I stepped off the cover of a fashion magazine.
  • Being different - who cares if people sometimes stare?
  • Updating old pieces to make them cutting-edge cool.
  • Looking and feeling comfortable.

Micro_spring-shoes-micro
Warm weather is finally looking like it's here to stay and that can only mean one thing - it's ti...
Micro_j micro
That’s great that you are running more this year in gym class, but you don’t really need to get c...
Micro_ss micro
Sporting goods have come a long way in the past 50 years. There are thousands of scientists world...
In the skateboarding world you gotta have some tight shoes. We picked a few skate shoes that will...

pinksaran
Ok
reply about 1 hour
brunostar
helping baby sit cleaning (dishes, yards, houses, etc) washing cars  walking dogs/caring for animals pet sitting selling baked goods and drinks that's all i can think of at the moment :P
pinksaran
What summer jobs are good for 8 year olds? I'm going to get my class job. But when it's summer break. What's the best jobs to have? PS  my school is more like a second home. That's why I posted it on family issues.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
Hi Jaera!      sisihastwobunnies is right. It's perfectly fine for you to have a crush, but you're a little young for a "love life." Don't worry though! Someday, if it's meant to be (Ha ^-^) you'll find the one who's just right for you. Until then, it's great to have good guy friends -and in years to come if one of those friendships develop into something more, then props to you (:  Future advice: You have to understand that feelings aren't always mutual. You may like someone and they'll see you only as a friend -or vice versa.  THIS IS OKAY.  It may hurt, but that's just proof that you'll have to move on. Something better is ahead,  you simply haven't gotten there yet (: Having patience can be hard, but it's worth it. Good luck! -And I hoped this helped!                                    Wishing you the best,                                             american_brit ^-^
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
I want to own a pony  You want to own a pony it was dirty and smelly  All animals has their own unique smell and its how animals smell. You was feeling ill so it could of smelt even worse I felt low in the class You was ill and its understandable that you was feeling awful I feel really nervous about going tomorrow for a proper riding day. Me suggestion is to ask the stables for the horse you would feel more comfortables riding I think it's 8 hours 15 minutes!  I knows you think there wont be breaks but there will be and probably about every hour or so.  Dont worry about this. Yay you got all jodphurs and boots and your all set. Me suggestion is go along tomorrow and relax and enjoy it.  Sure it does costs money to go there but your parents wouldnt be organising it if they hadnt got the money to pay.  If you doesnt like it after you tried it then say you dont wanna go again. It does sounds epical though and good luck for tomorrow  :angel