Comments

All-Time Coolest Sneakers

It's easy to fall in love with a pair of sneakers. They're on your feet all day long, playing basketball, doing the moonwalk, and stepping into that huge mud puddle to splash your BFF. So which sneakers are the greatest? Kidzworld checks out which sneakers stand the test of time with a review of the all-time greatest sneakers... Back to Article

JennyD

-caraphernelia wrote:
2013-07-26 20:19:17 -0700

VANS yo

caley blue
caley blue wrote:
2013-07-26 10:06:09 -0700

red chucks are my favourite

Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 wrote:
2013-07-26 09:27:05 -0700

Jordan's and taylor's are my personal faves.

candycrush75

Danielneedsyou wrote:
2013-07-26 07:35:34 -0700

Swag

sibunann
sibunann wrote:
2013-07-26 06:33:25 -0700

I have the light blue chuck taylors in the first pic not high tops but that color they took 8 hours to find

lai-lai101
lai-lai101 wrote:
2013-07-26 04:04:10 -0700

I love Air Jordan's and Converse

Drummer_Boy01
Drummer_Boy01 wrote:
2013-07-26 03:51:01 -0700

Converse All Stars are z best

Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 wrote:
2013-07-25 20:13:25 -0700

Uhh.... Any reason why aren't Nike Air Forces there? If Air Forces didn't come out, Jordan wouldn't have a shoe to copy. Nike's are better than Jordans.

Skeith
Skeith wrote:
2013-07-25 20:06:40 -0700

why no free runs 2.0 they make you feel like your bare foot

Cant_Guard_Me_14
Cant_Guard_Me_14 wrote:
2013-07-25 17:43:58 -0700

adidas crazy quicks but nike my shoe brand

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-25 16:47:39 -0700

All of them

Indie3
Indie3 wrote:
2013-07-25 15:24:36 -0700

Creepers are my favorite kinds of shoes! Omg

Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132 wrote:
2013-07-25 14:50:42 -0700

I have five pairs of shoes, 2 pairs of vans, 2 pairs of chucks, 1 pair of flip-flops.

Jcool18
Jcool18 wrote:
2013-07-25 14:21:26 -0700

Jordan

XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX
XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX wrote:
2013-07-25 13:55:41 -0700

i love those JORDANS and them CONVERSE

When it comes to your personal style, what are you known for?
  • Always looking like I stepped off the cover of a fashion magazine.
  • Being different - who cares if people sometimes stare?
  • Updating old pieces to make them cutting-edge cool.
  • Looking and feeling comfortable.

Micro_spring-shoes-micro
Warm weather is finally looking like it's here to stay and that can only mean one thing - it's ti...
Micro_j micro
That’s great that you are running more this year in gym class, but you don’t really need to get c...
Micro_ss micro
Sporting goods have come a long way in the past 50 years. There are thousands of scientists world...
In the skateboarding world you gotta have some tight shoes. We picked a few skate shoes that will...

kaykay2002