Comments

All-Time Coolest Sneakers

It's easy to fall in love with a pair of sneakers. They're on your feet all day long, playing basketball, doing the moonwalk, and stepping into that huge mud puddle to splash your BFF. So which sneakers are the greatest? Kidzworld checks out which sneakers stand the test of time with a review of the all-time greatest sneakers... Back to Article

JennyD

-caraphernelia wrote:
2013-07-26 20:19:17 -0700

VANS yo

caley blue
caley blue wrote:
2013-07-26 10:06:09 -0700

red chucks are my favourite

Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 wrote:
2013-07-26 09:27:05 -0700

Jordan's and taylor's are my personal faves.

candycrush75

Danielneedsyou wrote:
2013-07-26 07:35:34 -0700

Swag

sibunann
sibunann wrote:
2013-07-26 06:33:25 -0700

I have the light blue chuck taylors in the first pic not high tops but that color they took 8 hours to find

lai-lai101
lai-lai101 wrote:
2013-07-26 04:04:10 -0700

I love Air Jordan's and Converse

Drummer_Boy01
Drummer_Boy01 wrote:
2013-07-26 03:51:01 -0700

Converse All Stars are z best

Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 wrote:
2013-07-25 20:13:25 -0700

Uhh.... Any reason why aren't Nike Air Forces there? If Air Forces didn't come out, Jordan wouldn't have a shoe to copy. Nike's are better than Jordans.

Skeith
Skeith wrote:
2013-07-25 20:06:40 -0700

why no free runs 2.0 they make you feel like your bare foot

Cant_Guard_Me_14
Cant_Guard_Me_14 wrote:
2013-07-25 17:43:58 -0700

adidas crazy quicks but nike my shoe brand

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-25 16:47:39 -0700

All of them

Indie3
Indie3 wrote:
2013-07-25 15:24:36 -0700

Creepers are my favorite kinds of shoes! Omg

Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132 wrote:
2013-07-25 14:50:42 -0700

I have five pairs of shoes, 2 pairs of vans, 2 pairs of chucks, 1 pair of flip-flops.

Jcool18
Jcool18 wrote:
2013-07-25 14:21:26 -0700

Jordan

XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX
XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX wrote:
2013-07-25 13:55:41 -0700

i love those JORDANS and them CONVERSE

When it comes to your personal style, what are you known for?
  • Always looking like I stepped off the cover of a fashion magazine.
  • Being different - who cares if people sometimes stare?
  • Updating old pieces to make them cutting-edge cool.
  • Looking and feeling comfortable.

Micro_spring-shoes-micro
Warm weather is finally looking like it's here to stay and that can only mean one thing - it's ti...
Micro_j micro
That’s great that you are running more this year in gym class, but you don’t really need to get c...
Micro_ss micro
Sporting goods have come a long way in the past 50 years. There are thousands of scientists world...
In the skateboarding world you gotta have some tight shoes. We picked a few skate shoes that will...

Kirsteeeeen
Well, you're just going to have to go and give it another chance. You never know, you may like it there. Sometimes we have to face our fears and it might be really scary but usually in the end it is worth it.
sugarpetals
sugarpetals posted in Friends:
I have a friend by the name of Corey....he is awesome,funny,cute and very friendly....and also heartbroken, and i don't think he deserves any of this.....if you go to his profile and read his bio"livininthesouth" all the negatives you read there is not true......he is just having a hard time in life." whispers" the guy need a girl"
seraphine10
I was born in New Zealand and when I was 7 there were heaps of earthquakes which traumourtised me. We moved to another country and my mum is forcing me to go back for a holiday and I really really really don't want to. I don't know what to do
CarnivalDay
"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:I think you should go. It might be difficult but you never know. You might find something to talk about with his fiance and find a way to talk to her! Or you could be more social with other family. The only way to beat being unsocial in big groups is to put yourself into the situation and learn. You could actually have a great time :)Just relax, be yourself. Ask questions. People love to talk about themselves so ask lots. It'll keep conversation going and you'll learn about possible later conversation topics. Also smile and be friendly. Make small talk. Remember you're there to celebrate a happy time in someone's life. You might not like it but it's their big day, one of the biggest in their life. And your dad and sister are going so you could always stick around them if socializing doesn't work. Sorry for late reply! ^-^ Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it. Problem is, only my sister has anything to wear and my dad is fretting over something that will match, but I think that was just sorted out. I'm picky over what to wear and I'm not aloud to wear boots or leggings, which I practically live in. Though I'm probably only going to stay for a few hours since the dog's not able to go to the kennel right now.
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy posted in Friends:
This thread has been moved. Click here to see the new thread.