Comments

August 2013 Horoscopes

Find out what the month of August holds for you in Kidzworld’s August 2013 horoscopes. Back to Article

Not_So_Perfect_
Not_So_Perfect_ wrote:
2014-08-02 15:36:25 -0700

Pisces!

49ersLover1
49ersLover1 wrote:
2014-07-14 14:06:48 -0700

I'm a Leo! Wink

natas
natas wrote:
2014-01-17 09:52:49 -0800

I want to share my testimony on how i was able to get back my husband around December and with the help of Dr Ekaka because my man left me for over 3years and went on with another lady and i was unable to move on with my life because of the love i have for him last month i saw a testimony on the internet on how Dr Ekaka help someone with love spell so i never believe it but just have to try my faith which i did and i contacted him on his ekakaspelltemple at yhoocom

animefreakXD

deadman0987 wrote:
2013-11-13 17:27:11 -0800

Aquarius the water bearer

Tahiyra
Tahiyra wrote:
2013-11-13 16:20:51 -0800

I'm a TAURUS and I'm proud to be a Taurus so all the haters keep hatenWink

lil'missy10
lil'missy10 wrote:
2013-09-17 13:17:02 -0700

Aquarius

missflirtychic
missflirtychic wrote:
2013-09-03 19:28:26 -0700

I think my crush is a Sagittarius or Capricorn.

crazy_tomboy
crazy_tomboy wrote:
2013-08-30 09:36:27 -0700

sagittarius

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-08-30 07:22:15 -0700

Same here

mahtaby
mahtaby wrote:
2013-08-30 07:22:08 -0700

May tht would be taurus and im dont rly believe in astrology but i think this one came out right! XD

BuzzJuzz

jjz98 wrote:
2013-08-30 06:17:24 -0700

Cool

Meow_girl
Meow_girl wrote:
2013-08-30 06:16:30 -0700

@CrazyAngel22 Thanks I love yours too !

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-08-30 06:15:00 -0700

October

CrazyAngel22
CrazyAngel22 wrote:
2013-08-30 06:14:58 -0700

@Meow_girl That's so cool.... i like your profile pic

QTpie14
QTpie14 wrote:
2013-08-30 06:14:05 -0700

@jjz98 what month october or november?

Do You Believe in Astrology?

• Definitely!
  • Sometimes...
  • No, but I still like reading my horoscope.
  • No way! Astrology is totally fake.