Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

DIY: Cut Your Own Bangs

Bangs can be a great look on everyone, but the upkeep can be annoying, especially if you can't see for all the hair in your eyes. Find out how to cut your own bangs! Back to Article

Goldlight
Goldlight wrote:
2014-09-27 05:02:35 -0700

*worn

Goldlight
Goldlight wrote:
2014-09-27 05:02:27 -0700

My bangs are won to he side too and im growing tem so that they there as long as the side of my face

Brent538
Brent538 wrote:
2014-09-03 06:17:02 -0700

sometimes

Brent538
Brent538 wrote:
2014-09-03 06:16:49 -0700

i have bangs but they are off to the side and i like to have them long it covers my eyes sometimes and it blocks the light

proffessor_2479953
proffessor_2479953 wrote:
2014-07-08 03:12:24 -0700

hey great that why you are so extremely beautiful . um you know hair my make you some time crazy, ugly okay, this proffessor student Uganda boys

arthi
arthi wrote:
2014-06-05 02:13:59 -0700

I dont have bangs cuz I got a tiny forhead

sviolin
sviolin wrote:
2014-01-19 10:58:02 -0800

I'm not sure if I would ever get bangs but my sister, @topgirl75 says otherwise. She says she will never ever get bangs again!

ninajane
ninajane wrote:
2014-01-04 21:20:20 -0800

Wow,Cool,i have a bang now Big Grin

Myspacebarisbroken
Myspacebarisbroken wrote:
2014-01-02 02:35:26 -0800

I usually cut my own fringes, it's pretty easy once you get the hang of it.

Jennifer24
Jennifer24 wrote:
2013-12-31 14:59:14 -0800

I cut my own, when they get long

carly04
carly04 wrote:
2013-12-14 21:55:21 -0800

i don't have the biggest bangs in the world & i don't like cutting them anyways

ReganLovesYou
ReganLovesYou wrote:
2013-12-09 18:01:47 -0800

Honestly I think cutting your own bangs gives you a greater risk of doing it wrong. -Regan

LILRED904
LILRED904 wrote:
2013-11-27 20:00:20 -0800

I have curly hair and I don't like bangs

ChickenGoPowPow
ChickenGoPowPow wrote:
2013-11-15 13:03:58 -0800

I wish I had bangs. Frustrated

Dean_my_love3
Dean_my_love3 wrote:
2013-11-02 19:43:29 -0700

always do..

Jamanda
Jamanda wrote:
2013-10-29 16:49:04 -0700

I have natural hair so I can't do it!

TomorrowNever
TomorrowNever wrote:
2013-10-19 17:17:44 -0700

Hmmmm..........i've never cut my own bangs but it sounds cool.smile

AngelThumbelina
AngelThumbelina wrote:
2013-10-15 21:59:59 -0700

uuummm its good to cut ur hair by uself but um a little sensitive bout my hair so um a bit confused...but i think i will give a try... smile

Golden goddess
Golden goddess wrote:
2013-10-15 10:51:54 -0700

i love cuting me and my cousins bangs i have lots of girl cousins and they live close to me so when they come to visit i do our hair and i love doing bangs there so simple and are

Tanha
Tanha wrote:
2013-10-15 04:14:51 -0700

well, I did this cut! now it's my hair cut... Big Grin

Bangs

Would you ever get bangs?

• I'm not sure