Comments

Dear Dish-it: Moral Dilemma

Torn asks: I'm facing a moral dilemma. My best friend told me that she's been cheating on her long-term boyfriend with our other guy friend. She made me promise not to tell, but I'm friends with her BF too. I want to tell him, but I don't want to betray my best friend. What should I do?! Back to Article

kitcat165
kitcat165 wrote:
2014-12-21 09:22:24 -0800

you betta tell her bf its not right

miss micaiah
miss micaiah wrote:
2014-12-19 08:34:50 -0800

she may be your besfriend but u also arefriends with her bf and it is ot right to be keeping secrets away from people so i think u should tell him

Emma40
Emma40 wrote:
2014-10-23 05:35:27 -0700

You need to tell her boyfriend that she is cheating.

prettyrose111
prettyrose111 wrote:
2014-06-24 14:07:49 -0700

good store

-DareToDream-
-DareToDream- wrote:
2014-06-23 08:11:26 -0700

He doesn't even love you he loves someone else

-DareToDream-
-DareToDream- wrote:
2014-06-23 08:10:30 -0700

DreamLND YOU HAVE ISSUES you cant force a guy to love you if he doesnt even love you . Im sorry but your pathetic

Confident_Asian
Confident_Asian wrote:
2014-06-21 10:41:45 -0700

Awe u love Nico still? i knew it was dat first love thang Tongue Out

DreamLandXD
DreamLandXD wrote:
2014-06-21 10:35:30 -0700

Im free now ilyas so leave me alone

DreamLandXD
DreamLandXD wrote:
2014-06-21 10:29:07 -0700

And im moving on like u said i should so i am smile thanks for the heads up by the way

DreamLandXD
DreamLandXD wrote:
2014-06-21 10:28:18 -0700

Oh no i just realized i still love Nico and not u. I dont know why i didnt see it before but i do see it now...

SpAiNsH_yOuNgEr
SpAiNsH_yOuNgEr wrote:
2014-06-21 10:24:13 -0700

Whats wrong with u just because i dont wanna be with you jesus

DreamLandXD
DreamLandXD wrote:
2014-06-21 10:17:38 -0700

# # ilyas! Ur SOO fake ..thats elt good to say.

WinxClubFan101
WinxClubFan101 wrote:
2014-05-14 16:17:33 -0700

people just help both of them and ....

iam127
iam127 wrote:
2014-03-26 07:18:36 -0700

You should tell both of the boys (gently of course)if you can't convince your BFF to do it herself. That, of course, will work better if she does feel regret about it of course. Who cares about you betraying your best friend? She knew it was wrong to do, she wouldn't want you to keep
your lips sealed otherwise.

Hope it has been resolved, but if it hasn't, then hope this advice helps!

pinkunicorn19
pinkunicorn19 wrote:
2014-03-15 17:07:26 -0700

I think you should have a long conversation with your BFF and tell her that either she needs to tell him or you will.

bball73
bball73 wrote:
2014-03-14 13:47:12 -0700

break it to him easy ,just like if you were breaking up with a guy that was really nice to you

Anime_Stars
Anime_Stars wrote:
2014-03-13 12:52:31 -0700

Totally. That is so uncool to cheat. I have a bf and he cheated once, but he felt so bad and I forgave him after a while. He confessed and that saved our relationship.

nanaboo098
nanaboo098 wrote:
2014-03-09 09:44:24 -0700

i think you should tell him that you have a
boyfriend

GlamAngelFairy
GlamAngelFairy wrote:
2014-03-01 11:04:40 -0800

I think you should tell him because you can't keep a secret that is crossing your moral code. You should talk to her and tell her to tell the truth to her boyfriend and your friend.

alydeo
alydeo wrote:
2014-02-11 12:25:54 -0800

You should talk to your best friend first and make sure that she knows she is wrong. If she will not appollogize to her BF than you should say something. This is one of those times you have to do what is right.

Poll-cheating

If you know someone who cheated, should you tell their boyfriend or girlfriend?

• Absolutely! Their partner deserves to know who they're dating.
  • I'd tell the cheater to confess to their partner.
  • It's none of my business.
  • I'd try to get their partner to catch the cheater in the act.

Micro_cheating_micro
DWC asks: “My friend always wants me to help him cheat on tests. Last time we had a math quiz, I ...
emochik1214 asks: my boyfriand hase cheated on me twice and i dont kno wat to do?
I asked out this girl, but she said she'd have to see. I get jealous every time I s...
After four months of trying to get back together with me, my ex-boyfriend gave up and is now dati...

Alsina
Alsina posted in Family Issues:
Yes you're totally right It is a life changing decision. I mean I am going to try and talk with her about it but then again she is 23 an adult so she's at that age that she can make her own choices in life, whether its good or bad. Um but yeah I will definitely tell her how I feel about it. I really don't want to lose her to the gang life, kinda feels like I already am but I'm hoping she'll understand my decision. Thanks.
Alsina
Alsina posted in Family Issues:
Well she's already officially a member. I'll try and talk to her about it though, I kinda know why she joined, because she likes the excitement of it, the money and the sense of family. I already feel like I am going to lose her to the gang life.
Thranduil
That is the type of decision capable of changing your life. However, if you don't want to be part of it (And I highly recommend not engaging in that sort of lifestyle), then as hugebear said, you should sit your sister down and explain to her why you do not want to be part of a gang and maybe since you're afraid to lose her, explain that just because you want no part in it does not mean you want to lose her as well.
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
Me advices is talk to her.  Tell her exactly what your feeling and you doesnt want to join and ask her why she is joining.  Tell her why you think she shouldnt and also add that you feels that you will lose her if she does.
Alsina
Alsina posted in Family Issues:
So my big sister just recently told me she was in a gang, I kinda already figured she was but I never asked. I don't really know how to feel about it. She's like my best friend, I can come to her for anything and I'd do anything for her! Anyways she asked me if I wanted to join the family, I haven't really given her an answer yet, and she keeps trying to pull one out of me so I jokingly asked what gang she was in and she told me she was a crip.Telling me that she and her boys will have my back and stuff... I don't want to lose her if i say no but I also don't want to be in a gang.  =(