Comments

Dear Dish-it: Moral Dilemma

Torn asks: I'm facing a moral dilemma. My best friend told me that she's been cheating on her long-term boyfriend with our other guy friend. She made me promise not to tell, but I'm friends with her BF too. I want to tell him, but I don't want to betray my best friend. What should I do?! Back to Article

prettyrose111
prettyrose111 wrote:
2014-06-24 14:07:49 -0700

good store

-DareToDream-
-DareToDream- wrote:
2014-06-23 08:11:26 -0700

He doesn't even love you he loves someone else

-DareToDream-
-DareToDream- wrote:
2014-06-23 08:10:30 -0700

DreamLND YOU HAVE ISSUES you cant force a guy to love you if he doesnt even love you . Im sorry but your pathetic

Confident_Asian
Confident_Asian wrote:
2014-06-21 10:41:45 -0700

Awe u love Nico still? i knew it was dat first love thang Tongue Out

DreamLandXD
DreamLandXD wrote:
2014-06-21 10:35:30 -0700

Im free now ilyas so leave me alone

DreamLandXD
DreamLandXD wrote:
2014-06-21 10:29:07 -0700

And im moving on like u said i should so i am smile thanks for the heads up by the way

DreamLandXD
DreamLandXD wrote:
2014-06-21 10:28:18 -0700

Oh no i just realized i still love Nico and not u. I dont know why i didnt see it before but i do see it now...

SpAiNsH_yOuNgEr
SpAiNsH_yOuNgEr wrote:
2014-06-21 10:24:13 -0700

Whats wrong with u just because i dont wanna be with you jesus

DreamLandXD
DreamLandXD wrote:
2014-06-21 10:17:38 -0700

# # ilyas! Ur SOO fake ..thats elt good to say.

WinxClubFan101
WinxClubFan101 wrote:
2014-05-14 16:17:33 -0700

people just help both of them and ....

iam127
iam127 wrote:
2014-03-26 07:18:36 -0700

You should tell both of the boys (gently of course)if you can't convince your BFF to do it herself. That, of course, will work better if she does feel regret about it of course. Who cares about you betraying your best friend? She knew it was wrong to do, she wouldn't want you to keep
your lips sealed otherwise.

Hope it has been resolved, but if it hasn't, then hope this advice helps!

pinkunicorn19
pinkunicorn19 wrote:
2014-03-15 17:07:26 -0700

I think you should have a long conversation with your BFF and tell her that either she needs to tell him or you will.

bball73
bball73 wrote:
2014-03-14 13:47:12 -0700

break it to him easy ,just like if you were breaking up with a guy that was really nice to you

Anime_Stars
Anime_Stars wrote:
2014-03-13 12:52:31 -0700

Totally. That is so uncool to cheat. I have a bf and he cheated once, but he felt so bad and I forgave him after a while. He confessed and that saved our relationship.

nanaboo098
nanaboo098 wrote:
2014-03-09 09:44:24 -0700

i think you should tell him that you have a
boyfriend

GlamAngelFairy
GlamAngelFairy wrote:
2014-03-01 11:04:40 -0800

I think you should tell him because you can't keep a secret that is crossing your moral code. You should talk to her and tell her to tell the truth to her boyfriend and your friend.

alydeo
alydeo wrote:
2014-02-11 12:25:54 -0800

You should talk to your best friend first and make sure that she knows she is wrong. If she will not appollogize to her BF than you should say something. This is one of those times you have to do what is right.

imhannah
imhannah wrote:
2014-02-06 17:14:55 -0800

You should tell him because if he does find out, then your going to lose a friend.

mrmacewindu
mrmacewindu wrote:
2014-02-06 04:48:58 -0800

Tell him but make him swear that he would just
say he overheard and act surprised

dadette230
dadette230 wrote:
2014-01-28 16:49:33 -0800

u should tell him cuz if she is doing that he needs 2 know and should tell her 2 STOP cheating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poll-cheating

If you know someone who cheated, should you tell their boyfriend or girlfriend?

• Absolutely! Their partner deserves to know who they're dating.
  • I'd tell the cheater to confess to their partner.
  • It's none of my business.
  • I'd try to get their partner to catch the cheater in the act.

Micro_cheating_micro
DWC asks: “My friend always wants me to help him cheat on tests. Last time we had a math quiz, I ...
emochik1214 asks: my boyfriand hase cheated on me twice and i dont kno wat to do?
I asked out this girl, but she said she'd have to see. I get jealous every time I s...
After four months of trying to get back together with me, my ex-boyfriend gave up and is now dati...

Babe_wolf
Babe_wolf posted in Friends:
Find a new friend, and dont talk to her then
reply about 1 hour
samkitty214
say to your grandmother," i understand and acknowledge that you are allowed to dislike ANY of your grandchildren but for you to favor thats completly out of the question and completely unfair. i just wanted to be loved equally by somebody as important to me as you are. but if aren't willing to do so then i will turn to my grandfather and my parents."
samkitty214
samkitty214 posted in Friends:
I say that if they verbally hurt you that way they are NOT your true friends the may POSE  as your friends, but they're not. now, they may pretend because you have something they want or you give them free stuff. if you feel like crying. go out and find friends that'll make you feel like you flying OVER your old mean friends. real friends treat you with respect, check in on you, and talk to you when NOBODY will. trust me i know. if you have fallen down and need help you can easily seperate your true friends from the POSERS.
jayceeb
jayceeb posted in Style:
What u mean
jayceeb
jayceeb posted in Style:
I know right that what I would say :)