Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-it: Moral Dilemma

Torn asks: I'm facing a moral dilemma. My best friend told me that she's been cheating on her long-term boyfriend with our other guy friend. She made me promise not to tell, but I'm friends with her BF too. I want to tell him, but I don't want to betray my best friend. What should I do?! Back to Article

Emma40
Emma40 wrote:
2014-10-23 05:35:27 -0700

You need to tell her boyfriend that she is cheating.

prettyrose111
prettyrose111 wrote:
2014-06-24 14:07:49 -0700

good store

-DareToDream-
-DareToDream- wrote:
2014-06-23 08:11:26 -0700

He doesn't even love you he loves someone else

-DareToDream-
-DareToDream- wrote:
2014-06-23 08:10:30 -0700

DreamLND YOU HAVE ISSUES you cant force a guy to love you if he doesnt even love you . Im sorry but your pathetic

Confident_Asian
Confident_Asian wrote:
2014-06-21 10:41:45 -0700

Awe u love Nico still? i knew it was dat first love thang Tongue Out

DreamLandXD
DreamLandXD wrote:
2014-06-21 10:35:30 -0700

Im free now ilyas so leave me alone

DreamLandXD
DreamLandXD wrote:
2014-06-21 10:29:07 -0700

And im moving on like u said i should so i am smile thanks for the heads up by the way

DreamLandXD
DreamLandXD wrote:
2014-06-21 10:28:18 -0700

Oh no i just realized i still love Nico and not u. I dont know why i didnt see it before but i do see it now...

SpAiNsH_yOuNgEr
SpAiNsH_yOuNgEr wrote:
2014-06-21 10:24:13 -0700

Whats wrong with u just because i dont wanna be with you jesus

DreamLandXD
DreamLandXD wrote:
2014-06-21 10:17:38 -0700

# # ilyas! Ur SOO fake ..thats elt good to say.

WinxClubFan101
WinxClubFan101 wrote:
2014-05-14 16:17:33 -0700

people just help both of them and ....

iam127
iam127 wrote:
2014-03-26 07:18:36 -0700

You should tell both of the boys (gently of course)if you can't convince your BFF to do it herself. That, of course, will work better if she does feel regret about it of course. Who cares about you betraying your best friend? She knew it was wrong to do, she wouldn't want you to keep
your lips sealed otherwise.

Hope it has been resolved, but if it hasn't, then hope this advice helps!

pinkunicorn19
pinkunicorn19 wrote:
2014-03-15 17:07:26 -0700

I think you should have a long conversation with your BFF and tell her that either she needs to tell him or you will.

bball73
bball73 wrote:
2014-03-14 13:47:12 -0700

break it to him easy ,just like if you were breaking up with a guy that was really nice to you

Anime_Stars
Anime_Stars wrote:
2014-03-13 12:52:31 -0700

Totally. That is so uncool to cheat. I have a bf and he cheated once, but he felt so bad and I forgave him after a while. He confessed and that saved our relationship.

nanaboo098
nanaboo098 wrote:
2014-03-09 09:44:24 -0700

i think you should tell him that you have a
boyfriend

GlamAngelFairy
GlamAngelFairy wrote:
2014-03-01 11:04:40 -0800

I think you should tell him because you can't keep a secret that is crossing your moral code. You should talk to her and tell her to tell the truth to her boyfriend and your friend.

alydeo
alydeo wrote:
2014-02-11 12:25:54 -0800

You should talk to your best friend first and make sure that she knows she is wrong. If she will not appollogize to her BF than you should say something. This is one of those times you have to do what is right.

imhannah
imhannah wrote:
2014-02-06 17:14:55 -0800

You should tell him because if he does find out, then your going to lose a friend.

mrmacewindu
mrmacewindu wrote:
2014-02-06 04:48:58 -0800

Tell him but make him swear that he would just
say he overheard and act surprised

Poll-cheating

If you know someone who cheated, should you tell their boyfriend or girlfriend?

• Absolutely! Their partner deserves to know who they're dating.
  • I'd tell the cheater to confess to their partner.
  • It's none of my business.
  • I'd try to get their partner to catch the cheater in the act.

Micro_cheating_micro
DWC asks: “My friend always wants me to help him cheat on tests. Last time we had a math quiz, I ...
emochik1214 asks: my boyfriand hase cheated on me twice and i dont kno wat to do?
I asked out this girl, but she said she'd have to see. I get jealous every time I s...
After four months of trying to get back together with me, my ex-boyfriend gave up and is now dati...

Peppy.San
Peppy.San posted in Friends:
If people ask me about scars I don't feel comfortable explaining, I just tell them I don't want to talk about it. Most of my actual 'friends' know where they came from. Otherwise, your body isn't anyone elses business and, if they push, know you can tell them so. Take care.
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
People at my school thinks I'm not pretty and That i try to hard to make myself look pretty and I get mean comments on my pictures by people calling me names and people always say I'm ugly and not pretty and it makes me feel sad and hurt and highs school post to be fun but people makes it worst and not fun for me cause they keep calling me names.
Snickers147
Aww thank you very much :3
Peppy.San
Sorry you have to go through this. I've been in a couple similar situations with my dad, and although it sucks for us too, I really chewed him out for my little sisters sake. I'm not saying start a fight (that was stupid for me to do), but it is important that they understand that scrapping in the home where the little'ns are present is unacceptable. It really screws you up, living with that. They should know that if they're going to fight to do it someplace else. Sometimes we have to remind them. ... The relationship between your dad and his girlfriend is their business. Their issues have nothing to do with you guys, you are never the problem... but it also isn't your place to dictate their relationship. If they break up, then it was inevitable and probably for the best. Fighting doesn't always mean the end though. They may just be going through a rough time.
Snickers147