Comments

Dear Dish-it: Moral Dilemma

Torn asks: I'm facing a moral dilemma. My best friend told me that she's been cheating on her long-term boyfriend with our other guy friend. She made me promise not to tell, but I'm friends with her BF too. I want to tell him, but I don't want to betray my best friend. What should I do?! Back to Article

prettyrose111
prettyrose111 wrote:
2014-06-24 14:07:49 -0700

good store

-DareToDream-
-DareToDream- wrote:
2014-06-23 08:11:26 -0700

He doesn't even love you he loves someone else

-DareToDream-
-DareToDream- wrote:
2014-06-23 08:10:30 -0700

DreamLND YOU HAVE ISSUES you cant force a guy to love you if he doesnt even love you . Im sorry but your pathetic

Confident_Asian
Confident_Asian wrote:
2014-06-21 10:41:45 -0700

Awe u love Nico still? i knew it was dat first love thang Tongue Out

DreamLandXD
DreamLandXD wrote:
2014-06-21 10:35:30 -0700

Im free now ilyas so leave me alone

DreamLandXD
DreamLandXD wrote:
2014-06-21 10:29:07 -0700

And im moving on like u said i should so i am smile thanks for the heads up by the way

DreamLandXD
DreamLandXD wrote:
2014-06-21 10:28:18 -0700

Oh no i just realized i still love Nico and not u. I dont know why i didnt see it before but i do see it now...

SpAiNsH_yOuNgEr
SpAiNsH_yOuNgEr wrote:
2014-06-21 10:24:13 -0700

Whats wrong with u just because i dont wanna be with you jesus

DreamLandXD
DreamLandXD wrote:
2014-06-21 10:17:38 -0700

# # ilyas! Ur SOO fake ..thats elt good to say.

WinxClubFan101
WinxClubFan101 wrote:
2014-05-14 16:17:33 -0700

people just help both of them and ....

iam127
iam127 wrote:
2014-03-26 07:18:36 -0700

You should tell both of the boys (gently of course)if you can't convince your BFF to do it herself. That, of course, will work better if she does feel regret about it of course. Who cares about you betraying your best friend? She knew it was wrong to do, she wouldn't want you to keep
your lips sealed otherwise.

Hope it has been resolved, but if it hasn't, then hope this advice helps!

pinkunicorn19
pinkunicorn19 wrote:
2014-03-15 17:07:26 -0700

I think you should have a long conversation with your BFF and tell her that either she needs to tell him or you will.

bball73
bball73 wrote:
2014-03-14 13:47:12 -0700

break it to him easy ,just like if you were breaking up with a guy that was really nice to you

Anime_Stars
Anime_Stars wrote:
2014-03-13 12:52:31 -0700

Totally. That is so uncool to cheat. I have a bf and he cheated once, but he felt so bad and I forgave him after a while. He confessed and that saved our relationship.

nanaboo098
nanaboo098 wrote:
2014-03-09 09:44:24 -0700

i think you should tell him that you have a
boyfriend

GlamAngelFairy
GlamAngelFairy wrote:
2014-03-01 11:04:40 -0800

I think you should tell him because you can't keep a secret that is crossing your moral code. You should talk to her and tell her to tell the truth to her boyfriend and your friend.

alydeo
alydeo wrote:
2014-02-11 12:25:54 -0800

You should talk to your best friend first and make sure that she knows she is wrong. If she will not appollogize to her BF than you should say something. This is one of those times you have to do what is right.

imhannah
imhannah wrote:
2014-02-06 17:14:55 -0800

You should tell him because if he does find out, then your going to lose a friend.

mrmacewindu
mrmacewindu wrote:
2014-02-06 04:48:58 -0800

Tell him but make him swear that he would just
say he overheard and act surprised

dadette230
dadette230 wrote:
2014-01-28 16:49:33 -0800

u should tell him cuz if she is doing that he needs 2 know and should tell her 2 STOP cheating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poll-cheating

If you know someone who cheated, should you tell their boyfriend or girlfriend?

• Absolutely! Their partner deserves to know who they're dating.
  • I'd tell the cheater to confess to their partner.
  • It's none of my business.
  • I'd try to get their partner to catch the cheater in the act.

Micro_cheating_micro
DWC asks: “My friend always wants me to help him cheat on tests. Last time we had a math quiz, I ...
emochik1214 asks: my boyfriand hase cheated on me twice and i dont kno wat to do?
I asked out this girl, but she said she'd have to see. I get jealous every time I s...
After four months of trying to get back together with me, my ex-boyfriend gave up and is now dati...

Tamara97
Tamara97 posted in Family Issues:
reply about 1 hour
Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.