Comments

Dear Dish-it: Moral Dilemma

Torn asks: I'm facing a moral dilemma. My best friend told me that she's been cheating on her long-term boyfriend with our other guy friend. She made me promise not to tell, but I'm friends with her BF too. I want to tell him, but I don't want to betray my best friend. What should I do?! Back to Article

iam127
iam127 wrote:
2014-03-26 07:18:36 -0700

You should tell both of the boys (gently of course)if you can't convince your BFF to do it herself. That, of course, will work better if she does feel regret about it of course. Who cares about you betraying your best friend? She knew it was wrong to do, she wouldn't want you to keep
your lips sealed otherwise.

Hope it has been resolved, but if it hasn't, then hope this advice helps!

pinkunicorn19
pinkunicorn19 wrote:
2014-03-15 17:07:26 -0700

I think you should have a long conversation with your BFF and tell her that either she needs to tell him or you will.

bball73
bball73 wrote:
2014-03-14 13:47:12 -0700

break it to him easy ,just like if you were breaking up with a guy that was really nice to you

Anime_Stars
Anime_Stars wrote:
2014-03-13 12:52:31 -0700

Totally. That is so uncool to cheat. I have a bf and he cheated once, but he felt so bad and I forgave him after a while. He confessed and that saved our relationship.

nanaboo098
nanaboo098 wrote:
2014-03-09 09:44:24 -0700

i think you should tell him that you have a
boyfriend

GlamAngelFairy
GlamAngelFairy wrote:
2014-03-01 11:04:40 -0800

I think you should tell him because you can't keep a secret that is crossing your moral code. You should talk to her and tell her to tell the truth to her boyfriend and your friend.

alydeo
alydeo wrote:
2014-02-11 12:25:54 -0800

You should talk to your best friend first and make sure that she knows she is wrong. If she will not appollogize to her BF than you should say something. This is one of those times you have to do what is right.

imhannah
imhannah wrote:
2014-02-06 17:14:55 -0800

You should tell him because if he does find out, then your going to lose a friend.

mrmacewindu
mrmacewindu wrote:
2014-02-06 04:48:58 -0800

Tell him but make him swear that he would just
say he overheard and act surprised

dadette230
dadette230 wrote:
2014-01-28 16:49:33 -0800

u should tell him cuz if she is doing that he needs 2 know and should tell her 2 STOP cheating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

natas
natas wrote:
2014-01-17 09:52:38 -0800

I want to share my testimony on how i was able to get back my husband around December and with the help of Dr Ekaka because my man left me for over 3years and went on with another lady and i was unable to move on with my life because of the love i have for him last month i saw a testimony on the internet on how Dr Ekaka help someone with love spell so i never believe it but just have to try my faith which i did and i contacted him on his ekakaspelltemple at yhoocom

Tatiana111
Tatiana111 wrote:
2014-01-16 11:01:31 -0800

Your friend never deserved either of them if she's cheating. She should've just been left heart broken. I hate cheaters too.

mahoqanyy_babyy
mahoqanyy_babyy wrote:
2014-01-05 06:15:53 -0800

U should tell him he deserves to know the truth all people should be honest even her! If she wanted to date someone else she could've been honest and break it down for u no matter what happens. Cheaters r so wrong and they know but they just don't care! Everyone makes mistakes but not even telling your mate u want to see other people is a big mistake if u ask me truly. #Against Cheaters

Brendiii_12
Brendiii_12 wrote:
2014-01-03 17:57:10 -0800

I hate cheaters. Y not just end it first. Story of my life. I told my friend, not only had he been my friend longer but she is the one who heated she played him and tried to ruin mine and his friendship. Do what is right.

bluemusic
bluemusic wrote:
2013-12-29 20:52:52 -0800

don't tell let him find out u don't wana be in the middle of something that u didn't want in the fist place

coolcat213
coolcat213 wrote:
2013-12-21 05:54:40 -0800

Do what's right. Tell him. But 1st dump her.I a nice way.

CutiePiell
CutiePiell wrote:
2013-12-17 09:45:11 -0800

Dont tell you'll lose her trust for ever

caitlin0504
caitlin0504 wrote:
2013-12-16 10:24:53 -0800

You should just tell her how you feel and that you are uncomfortable about this situation. And that either you will tell or she has to tell. Sad but true. Confused

the_name_is_emily
the_name_is_emily wrote:
2013-12-07 13:38:36 -0800

i am getting cheated on Frown

nerdsareawesome
nerdsareawesome wrote:
2013-12-07 13:37:55 -0800

I agree wit naty211

Poll-cheating

If you know someone who cheated, should you tell their boyfriend or girlfriend?

• Absolutely! Their partner deserves to know who they're dating.
  • I'd tell the cheater to confess to their partner.
  • It's none of my business.
  • I'd try to get their partner to catch the cheater in the act.

Micro_cheating_micro
DWC asks: “My friend always wants me to help him cheat on tests. Last time we had a math quiz, I ...
emochik1214 asks: my boyfriand hase cheated on me twice and i dont kno wat to do?
I asked out this girl, but she said she'd have to see. I get jealous every time I s...
After four months of trying to get back together with me, my ex-boyfriend gave up and is now dati...

twyla215
twyla215 posted in Family Issues:
"just for fun" wrote:Dear Dash-It and Friends,(this is my sissys account..we both use it)I'm a girl of course.. And I've got 13 this july 03.. and the thhing is I don't feel like my growth is perfect for my age! I'm really skinny.. I like being skinny! 'Cause my body looks great! And any boys could be impressed by my body! ;)My hight is only 4'8!! A 13 years old girl is only 4'8!! yeah I feel really sad! As for my cousin she's 5'3 and she's skinny too but she's tall!! I feel bad when she bullies me..So Is there a quick way for me to get tall in 1 month?yes the white stuff is normal its dischargeAlso I haven't started my period. I get white gloomy stuffs that smells funny. And I haven't talked to my mom or anyone about it yet. I'm really ashamed..but is this normal?And I think my ###### are not normal for my "puny" I mean small height or body! Their growing and growing! Their size is 29!! I'm feeling guilty! Is there any exercises to make them smaller?Thats that help me....
LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Longish light brown wavy hair with natural blonde streaks. It's natural i don't dye my hair
rainbowloomer13
I am homeschooled and a little bit lonely.....but I still have lots of friends. and great family!!
HeHasRisen
HeHasRisen posted in Style:
Dear  Dish-It I want to Impress my Boy Friend by wearing a sleeveless top but the school has a stupid dress code that says: tanks must be 3 fingers wide, No Sleeveless tops!!!, Your skirts must be as long as your finger tips!!! If I don't follow all these rules then i will be suspended from school or sent home to get new clothes. What Should I Do?  ~SchoolDressCodeDisFollower~
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Style:
I nearly always wear jean shorts. As for tops its normally whats handed to me, but I've got a job so I have some spending money :)
reply 1 day