Comments

Teen Actors are Standing Up to Bullying

Ever feel isolated or bullied? Two kids are the victims of a really cruel prank at camp in the new film “Standing Up”. We’re talking to 14-year-old stars Chandler Canterbury and Annalise Basso. Back to Article

bosslifeaaliyah
bosslifeaaliyah wrote:
2013-08-18 09:57:46 -0700

I LOVE THUS IS SO COOL

caley blue
caley blue wrote:
2013-08-18 09:39:44 -0700

i already download this a while ago its cool

Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12 wrote:
2013-08-18 05:30:12 -0700

It looks great. I have to check this out!

arthi
arthi wrote:
2013-08-18 05:18:19 -0700

wanna see it!!

cupcake1353
cupcake1353 wrote:
2013-08-18 05:03:06 -0700

Bullying is a disgrace and NO-ONE deserves to be put through it, except for the bullies themselves.

Rachez11
Rachez11 wrote:
2013-08-18 02:29:39 -0700

Got to see this thing looks awesome.

medodo
medodo wrote:
2013-08-17 22:05:21 -0700

I gotta watch this thing!!!

JennyD

hugebear wrote:
2013-08-17 09:40:56 -0700

i wanna see this movie Big Grin

gonandi
gonandi wrote:
2013-08-17 06:56:17 -0700

Why do you have to be so negative about it? Have you even SEEN the movie? If you haven't, then you can't comment about how good or terrible it will be. Keep that to yourself, because other people may want to see this movie really badly..

Gen6:14
Gen6:14 wrote:
2013-08-17 05:15:30 -0700

Whoa so romantic. smile

Aarjan
Aarjan wrote:
2013-08-17 04:14:45 -0700

The Movie won't be great-I'm sure about it.

kittenlover300
kittenlover300 wrote:
2013-08-17 01:05:57 -0700

ok, i SO want to see this! i hope i can! it seems really good

lego5
lego5 wrote:
2013-08-16 19:13:04 -0700

cool

stayawaystalker
stayawaystalker wrote:
2013-08-16 18:00:54 -0700

oh I wanna ssee this but I don't know if my parents will let me. they are SO protective!

yaverleaf11
yaverleaf11 wrote:
2013-08-16 13:05:04 -0700

Ehh.

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-16 13:04:07 -0700

I wanna see it so cute

mahtaby
mahtaby wrote:
2013-08-16 12:59:17 -0700

omg this is the sweetest movie ever!!

Yanna122596
Yanna122596 wrote:
2013-08-16 09:32:03 -0700

Kinda wanna see it now...

What's the Worst Kind of Bully?

• The kind that like to hit.
  • The kind that tease you.
  • The kind that turn people against you.
  • All bullies

Micro_standing-up-micro
Micro_bullying-micro
October is National Bullying Prevention Awareness Month, a month where communities can band toget...
Micro_draco-micro
We can all agree that no one likes a bully, but in movies a bully can be the perfect obstacle for...
Micro_deardish-bullied-micro
Bullied asks: I have been bullied for a while now and I don't know why. I'm not the slimmest or t...
Micro_school-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses school bullying prevention.
Micro_teenage-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses teenage bullying prevention.

Entertainment in the forums

u_nique116
I love the song stay with me by Sam Smith
Black_Ivy
"AlphaT" wrote: "Black_Ivy" wrote: i am mad. very mad. okay so i work at an ice cream shop. and my boss is a four foot organic life form who agitates me to a higher degree every single day. and its not like normal boss commands. like for yesterday example she told me that i never listen and am a complete waste of space at her agency and never gets anything done. um?? organic life form? i am the only person around here who does do anything. so you can shut your face. Sunday will be my twelve day in a row working and in the past three weeks i have had two days off work. so if you can complain about me like that. why are you working me so much? get your life together.  Sarcasm? no sarcasm. my boss needs to get her life together. or ice cream might get shoved somewhere uncomfortable... i mean what? i didnt say that  ;)
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Latest Trends:
"Black_Ivy" wrote:i am mad. very mad. okay so i work at an ice cream shop. and my boss is a four foot organic life form who agitates me to a higher degree every single day. and its not like normal boss commands. like for yesterday example she told me that i never listen and am a complete waste of space at her agency and never gets anything done. um?? organic life form? i am the only person around here who does do anything. so you can shut your face. Sunday will be my twelve day in a row working and in the past three weeks i have had two days off work. so if you can complain about me like that. why are you working me so much? get your life together.  Sarcasm?
Sana11