Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-it: My Boyfriend Won't Talk to Me

Ignored asks: School is about to start and my boyfriend hasn't talked to me all summer. When school starts, what do I do? Back to Article

love131

love131 wrote:
2014-10-09 09:09:22 -0700

just ask him . Frustrated

PinkUniPandas
PinkUniPandas wrote:
2014-09-22 19:26:36 -0700

maybe he is not into you?

PinkUniPandas
PinkUniPandas wrote:
2014-09-22 19:25:07 -0700

do you know if he is in love with someone else?

Sweetie924
Sweetie924 wrote:
2014-07-29 07:14:19 -0700

Hmm .-.

G-Gear
G-Gear wrote:
2014-07-17 03:42:59 -0700

try to contact him at school and if he still wont talk to you, lose him. he should know already that hes hurting you by avoiding you.

arusharocks99
arusharocks99 wrote:
2014-07-13 10:01:45 -0700

Habitual to ignorance! Disappointed

_ALizB_
_ALizB_ wrote:
2014-07-04 10:22:55 -0700

Well, summer's the busiest time of the year, maybe he was just really busy

mayakool

Skipley wrote:
2014-06-21 06:39:03 -0700

.....not me :3

DreamLandXD
DreamLandXD wrote:
2014-06-21 06:20:32 -0700

I knwo who your talkning about Asian....

Sindy-poll

Ever Have a Fight With Your BF?

• Yeah, we fight all the time.
  • We have the occassional fight.
  • We had one major fight, but got over it.
  • No way! We never fight about anything!

Micro_deardish-micro
Desperate for Convo asks: I've been going out with a boy from my class for a few weeks now. He's ...
Micro_deardish-boyfriend-micro
Forever Alone asks: I can't get a boyfriend! I want one but no one likes me. I don't know what to...
Micro_deardish-controllingbf-micro
Controlled asks: My boyfriend won't let me walk to lunch with my friends or dance with other guys...
Micro_deardish-love-micro
Boyfriend-Drama asks: My boyfriend and I have been going out for 2 and a half months now, but he ...

geeta905
geeta905 posted in Friends:
Do you wish to be a star among your friends? Do you have the ambition to be spoken about largely among people/ Do you have the desire to be a part of the thrilling ride to win amazing prizes that you have always dreamt of?
LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50