Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

Dear Dish-it: My Boyfriend Won't Talk to Me

Ignored asks: School is about to start and my boyfriend hasn't talked to me all summer. When school starts, what do I do? Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

tomboy456
tomboy456 wrote:
2014-04-15 13:37:24 -0700

I have some advice. He could be offended,did you say anything that could have upset him even if u were just goofin off he might have took it seriously. Im sorry if this came out wrong makeing you think you did something to him.I dont mean this in any offensive way.

report
PinkLeopard
PinkLeopard wrote:
2014-04-13 20:58:53 -0700

AT LEAST SOMEONE LOVES YOU D: lol anyway I hope u and ur bf r going well :3

report
niakidder
niakidder wrote:
2014-04-08 13:21:06 -0700

lmao

report
anr3
anr3 wrote:
2014-04-08 12:53:30 -0700

lmao

report
xx_BurningBlack_xx
xx_BurningBlack_xx wrote:
2014-04-08 11:41:18 -0700

I think girls should just reproduce them selves...WHO NEEDS GUYS?!?! LOL

report
cutezombiez
cutezombiez wrote:
2014-04-08 11:34:56 -0700

It's weird girls think guys are confusing when girls are way more confusing

report
CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-04-08 11:34:02 -0700

Guys .-. are SO confusing sometimes like fr ^^

report
Swagg_Me
Swagg_Me wrote:
2014-03-20 13:34:16 -0700

Lol guys are strange sometimes hey.

report
Masterzero4
Masterzero4 wrote:
2014-03-18 20:20:34 -0700

If you've tried talking to him and he doesn't talk to you back, then he most likely doesn't like you anymore. Being painfully honest there

report
Justice500
Justice500 wrote:
2014-03-11 16:58:11 -0700

go kiss him without asking

report
alexiarina123
alexiarina123 wrote:
2014-03-10 14:18:08 -0700

maybe he is doing that to get your attention , some boys are difficult to the core , like sooo damn difficult

report
alexiarina123
alexiarina123 wrote:
2014-03-05 13:17:02 -0800

just relax , don't worry about anything

report
Swag_Babe
Swag_Babe wrote:
2014-03-04 08:57:07 -0800

I have never had this problem because guys usually dont talk to me but if you leave him alone then that would just make things worse.

report
meggie125
meggie125 wrote:
2014-03-04 08:51:21 -0800

maybe you need to talk to him or leave him alone for a little bit

report
Bribear3
Bribear3 wrote:
2014-02-25 12:13:32 -0800

Maybe you take his breath away and he just don't know how to talk to you with out you thinking he is an idiot because my boyfriend didn't talk to me for two years cause he didn't want to make a fool of himself

report
elekaziralitecrazy
elekaziralitecrazy wrote:
2014-02-19 08:02:44 -0800

Wink happEnS

report
Pinka146
Pinka146 wrote:
2014-02-18 14:11:31 -0800

Maybe he's got something going on or he is shy

report
tkaeara
tkaeara wrote:
2014-02-18 10:32:33 -0800

well, just c wat's gonna happen nxt

report
Love688
Love688 wrote:
2014-02-18 10:26:11 -0800

:Lame Azz

report
-MissAbbie-
-MissAbbie- wrote:
2014-02-18 08:47:59 -0800

Do what i did ;
send him a picture of you having fun at a party
and make sure you say "btw your dumped(:"
but only do that depending how long he ignored you..

report
back to story
Sindy-poll

Ever Have a Fight With Your BF?

  • Yeah, we fight all the time.
  • We have the occassional fight.
  • We had one major fight, but got over it.
  • No way! We never fight about anything!

related stories

Micro_deardish-micro
Desperate for Convo asks: I've been going out with a boy from my class for a few weeks now. He's ...
Micro_deardish-boyfriend-micro
Forever Alone asks: I can't get a boyfriend! I want one but no one likes me. I don't know what to...
Micro_deardish-controllingbf-micro
Controlled asks: My boyfriend won't let me walk to lunch with my friends or dance with other guys...
Micro_deardish-love-micro
Boyfriend-Drama asks: My boyfriend and I have been going out for 2 and a half months now, but he ...

Dear Dish-It in the forums

SelenaGomezFanGirl
...im not too sure what the brown stuff is,but since you said you have not done it,you should trust yourself.And talk about it to your mom!I'm sure she will give you the best of advices and stuff because she would have probably experienced it before.So,don't be afraid,and approach her when she's vacant!Good Luck!
reply about 4 hours
SelenaGomezFanGirl
no you shouldn't!I bet, the friends that are pressuring you are girls only because they are jealous of your girl,because of her personality and style,and probably, most likely that they wanna be your girlfriend as well! ~~comment me back if you like!:)                                                          
reply about 4 hours
OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
reply about 8 hours
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
I'm not sure whether you have actual depression or not (Ask your doctor if you feel you do, they'll be able to help. ^^), but I'm really sorry you feel depressed. I've been there too, and it really does feel like no one cares.   I know you said it's awkward, but try talking to your dad about it. You said he's the only one who seems to listen, so I'm sure he will listen and try to understand. If you start feeling really depressed every day, try doing things to make you feel happier. I don't know what you like to do, but you should do things like relaxing, reading, talking to people and spending more time outside. Smiling more often can help relieve stress and make you happier as well. c: Try meeting new people too. It seems as though your current friends are bringing you down, so you can try to talk to them if you like or find more friends who'll listen and care about you (however, try to keep your old friends as well. They are your friends after all, and it's hard being lonely). You've got friends on here too. But please don't think about doing anything harmful to yourself. You might not be thinking like that now, but being depressed can lead people to this and it's really not the answer.  Good luck! ^u^  
reply about 12 hours
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D
reply about 13 hours