Comments

Dear Dish-it: My Boyfriend Won't Talk to Me

Ignored asks: School is about to start and my boyfriend hasn't talked to me all summer. When school starts, what do I do? Back to Article

Sweetie924
Sweetie924 wrote:
2014-07-29 07:14:19 -0700

Hmm .-.

G-Gear
G-Gear wrote:
2014-07-17 03:42:59 -0700

try to contact him at school and if he still wont talk to you, lose him. he should know already that hes hurting you by avoiding you.

arusharocks99
arusharocks99 wrote:
2014-07-13 10:01:45 -0700

Habitual to ignorance! Disappointed

_ALizB_
_ALizB_ wrote:
2014-07-04 10:22:55 -0700

Well, summer's the busiest time of the year, maybe he was just really busy

mayakool

Skipley wrote:
2014-06-21 06:39:03 -0700

.....not me :3

DreamLandXD
DreamLandXD wrote:
2014-06-21 06:20:32 -0700

I knwo who your talkning about Asian....

Surfs_Up_Girl
Surfs_Up_Girl wrote:
2014-06-21 06:18:48 -0700

Same. Frustrated

Confident_Asian
Confident_Asian wrote:
2014-06-21 06:13:12 -0700

Hate it when guys dont relpy...makes me think they dont wanna talk to me..

Confident_Asian
Confident_Asian wrote:
2014-06-20 11:39:10 -0700

Im Over guys hurting me...i cant trust them.

iluvmrmen
iluvmrmen wrote:
2014-06-18 11:05:12 -0700

Well, this is indeed a hard question to answer... Frustrated Maybe he just merely forgot?

PerfectIsBoring
PerfectIsBoring wrote:
2014-06-12 10:02:40 -0700

or maybe just take a hint.

osnapits_jeje
osnapits_jeje wrote:
2014-06-12 09:58:51 -0700

Well me and my ex s in a argument just broke withim

Beauty-Beyond
Beauty-Beyond wrote:
2014-06-12 09:47:38 -0700

True Lol or he probs busy. ✌

Sindy-poll

Ever Have a Fight With Your BF?

• Yeah, we fight all the time.
  • We have the occassional fight.
  • We had one major fight, but got over it.
  • No way! We never fight about anything!

Micro_deardish-micro
Desperate for Convo asks: I've been going out with a boy from my class for a few weeks now. He's ...
Micro_deardish-boyfriend-micro
Forever Alone asks: I can't get a boyfriend! I want one but no one likes me. I don't know what to...
Micro_deardish-controllingbf-micro
Controlled asks: My boyfriend won't let me walk to lunch with my friends or dance with other guys...
Micro_deardish-love-micro
Boyfriend-Drama asks: My boyfriend and I have been going out for 2 and a half months now, but he ...

kaykay2002