Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-it: My Boyfriend Won't Talk to Me

Ignored asks: School is about to start and my boyfriend hasn't talked to me all summer. When school starts, what do I do? Back to Article

love131

love131 wrote:
2014-10-09 09:09:22 -0700

just ask him . Frustrated

PinkUniPandas
PinkUniPandas wrote:
2014-09-22 19:26:36 -0700

maybe he is not into you?

PinkUniPandas
PinkUniPandas wrote:
2014-09-22 19:25:07 -0700

do you know if he is in love with someone else?

Sweetie924
Sweetie924 wrote:
2014-07-29 07:14:19 -0700

Hmm .-.

G-Gear
G-Gear wrote:
2014-07-17 03:42:59 -0700

try to contact him at school and if he still wont talk to you, lose him. he should know already that hes hurting you by avoiding you.

arusharocks99
arusharocks99 wrote:
2014-07-13 10:01:45 -0700

Habitual to ignorance! Disappointed

_ALizB_
_ALizB_ wrote:
2014-07-04 10:22:55 -0700

Well, summer's the busiest time of the year, maybe he was just really busy

mayakool

Skipley wrote:
2014-06-21 06:39:03 -0700

.....not me :3

DreamLandXD
DreamLandXD wrote:
2014-06-21 06:20:32 -0700

I knwo who your talkning about Asian....

Sindy-poll

Ever Have a Fight With Your BF?

• Yeah, we fight all the time.
  • We have the occassional fight.
  • We had one major fight, but got over it.
  • No way! We never fight about anything!