Comments

Dear Dish-it: My Boyfriend Won't Talk to Me

Ignored asks: School is about to start and my boyfriend hasn't talked to me all summer. When school starts, what do I do? Back to Article

tomboy456
tomboy456 wrote:
2014-04-15 13:37:24 -0700

I have some advice. He could be offended,did you say anything that could have upset him even if u were just goofin off he might have took it seriously. Im sorry if this came out wrong makeing you think you did something to him.I dont mean this in any offensive way.

PinkLeopard

xx_BurningBlack_xx wrote:
2014-04-08 11:41:18 -0700

I think girls should just reproduce them selves...WHO NEEDS GUYS?!?! LOL

cutezombiez
cutezombiez wrote:
2014-04-08 11:34:56 -0700

It's weird girls think guys are confusing when girls are way more confusing

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-04-08 11:34:02 -0700

Guys .-. are SO confusing sometimes like fr ^^

Swagg_Me
Swagg_Me wrote:
2014-03-20 13:34:16 -0700

Lol guys are strange sometimes hey.

Masterzero4
Masterzero4 wrote:
2014-03-18 20:20:34 -0700

If you've tried talking to him and he doesn't talk to you back, then he most likely doesn't like you anymore. Being painfully honest there

Justice500
Justice500 wrote:
2014-03-11 16:58:11 -0700

go kiss him without asking

alexiarina123
alexiarina123 wrote:
2014-03-10 14:18:08 -0700

maybe he is doing that to get your attention , some boys are difficult to the core , like sooo damn difficult

alexiarina123
alexiarina123 wrote:
2014-03-05 13:17:02 -0800

just relax , don't worry about anything

Swag_Babe
Swag_Babe wrote:
2014-03-04 08:57:07 -0800

I have never had this problem because guys usually dont talk to me but if you leave him alone then that would just make things worse.

meggie125
meggie125 wrote:
2014-03-04 08:51:21 -0800

maybe you need to talk to him or leave him alone for a little bit

Bribear3
Bribear3 wrote:
2014-02-25 12:13:32 -0800

Maybe you take his breath away and he just don't know how to talk to you with out you thinking he is an idiot because my boyfriend didn't talk to me for two years cause he didn't want to make a fool of himself

elekaziralitecrazy
elekaziralitecrazy wrote:
2014-02-19 08:02:44 -0800

Wink happEnS

Pinka146
Pinka146 wrote:
2014-02-18 14:11:31 -0800

Maybe he's got something going on or he is shy

tkaeara
tkaeara wrote:
2014-02-18 10:32:33 -0800

well, just c wat's gonna happen nxt

Love688
Love688 wrote:
2014-02-18 10:26:11 -0800

:Lame Azz

-MissAbbie-
-MissAbbie- wrote:
2014-02-18 08:47:59 -0800

Do what i did ;
send him a picture of you having fun at a party
and make sure you say "btw your dumped(:"
but only do that depending how long he ignored you..

Sindy-poll

Ever Have a Fight With Your BF?

• Yeah, we fight all the time.
  • We have the occassional fight.
  • We had one major fight, but got over it.
  • No way! We never fight about anything!

Micro_deardish-micro
Desperate for Convo asks: I've been going out with a boy from my class for a few weeks now. He's ...
Micro_deardish-boyfriend-micro
Forever Alone asks: I can't get a boyfriend! I want one but no one likes me. I don't know what to...
Micro_deardish-controllingbf-micro
Controlled asks: My boyfriend won't let me walk to lunch with my friends or dance with other guys...
Micro_deardish-love-micro
Boyfriend-Drama asks: My boyfriend and I have been going out for 2 and a half months now, but he ...

SelenaGomezFanGirl
...im not too sure what the brown stuff is,but since you said you have not done it,you should trust yourself.And talk about it to your mom!I'm sure she will give you the best of advices and stuff because she would have probably experienced it before.So,don't be afraid,and approach her when she's vacant!Good Luck!
SelenaGomezFanGirl
no you shouldn't!I bet, the friends that are pressuring you are girls only because they are jealous of your girl,because of her personality and style,and probably, most likely that they wanna be your girlfriend as well! ~~comment me back if you like!:)
OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D