Comments

Dear Dish-it: My Boyfriend Won't Talk to Me

Ignored asks: School is about to start and my boyfriend hasn't talked to me all summer. When school starts, what do I do? Back to Article

PinkUniPandas
PinkUniPandas wrote:
2014-09-22 19:26:36 -0700

maybe he is not into you?

PinkUniPandas
PinkUniPandas wrote:
2014-09-22 19:25:07 -0700

do you know if he is in love with someone else?

Sweetie924
Sweetie924 wrote:
2014-07-29 07:14:19 -0700

Hmm .-.

G-Gear
G-Gear wrote:
2014-07-17 03:42:59 -0700

try to contact him at school and if he still wont talk to you, lose him. he should know already that hes hurting you by avoiding you.

arusharocks99
arusharocks99 wrote:
2014-07-13 10:01:45 -0700

Habitual to ignorance! Disappointed

_ALizB_
_ALizB_ wrote:
2014-07-04 10:22:55 -0700

Well, summer's the busiest time of the year, maybe he was just really busy

mayakool

Skipley wrote:
2014-06-21 06:39:03 -0700

.....not me :3

DreamLandXD
DreamLandXD wrote:
2014-06-21 06:20:32 -0700

I knwo who your talkning about Asian....

Surfs_Up_Girl
Surfs_Up_Girl wrote:
2014-06-21 06:18:48 -0700

Same. Frustrated

Confident_Asian
Confident_Asian wrote:
2014-06-21 06:13:12 -0700

Hate it when guys dont relpy...makes me think they dont wanna talk to me..

Confident_Asian
Confident_Asian wrote:
2014-06-20 11:39:10 -0700

Im Over guys hurting me...i cant trust them.

iluvmrmen
iluvmrmen wrote:
2014-06-18 11:05:12 -0700

Well, this is indeed a hard question to answer... Frustrated Maybe he just merely forgot?

PerfectIsBoring
PerfectIsBoring wrote:
2014-06-12 10:02:40 -0700

or maybe just take a hint.

Sindy-poll

Ever Have a Fight With Your BF?

• Yeah, we fight all the time.
  • We have the occassional fight.
  • We had one major fight, but got over it.
  • No way! We never fight about anything!

Micro_deardish-micro
Desperate for Convo asks: I've been going out with a boy from my class for a few weeks now. He's ...
Micro_deardish-boyfriend-micro
Forever Alone asks: I can't get a boyfriend! I want one but no one likes me. I don't know what to...
Micro_deardish-controllingbf-micro
Controlled asks: My boyfriend won't let me walk to lunch with my friends or dance with other guys...
Micro_deardish-love-micro
Boyfriend-Drama asks: My boyfriend and I have been going out for 2 and a half months now, but he ...

OnceUponAtime143
My "best friend" for two years told me she wasn't coming to my birthday party because she had plans. I told her when the party was 2 months ago and she OK. Now its 4 days away and she says she isn't going because she has plans with her boyfriend. She is my best friend! Shes like my sister! and to know that she picked her boyfriend over me hurts. She is the worst friend ever! What do I do?
reply about 1 hour
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"animefreakXD" wrote: "american_brit" wrote: "animefreakXD" wrote: guys are the bomb! They're my best friends! I can talk to them like a normal person, but more because you don't have to worry about them gossiping! :D Haha XD You haven't seen some of the guys at my school...  Really, you should just be yourself. Don't try too hard thinking about the right things to say and the right way to act.  That's when you fumble and mess up. Be natural! Be yourself! And relax! You might blush a bit or feel embarrassed, but that is OKAY. I promise you'll survive.  Yeah, guys can be confusing, but they're human too! :) Wow. Shocker, right? :P Talk to them as you would anybody else ^-^
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"amethystdances" wrote: I know, but its embarrassing. -sigh- That it is, but you'll be okay. If you don't know what to say, sometimes it's best to not say anything at all, you know? We don't all have the same personalities. We're not all amazing conversationalists (I'm talking about you Lex! Thanks by the way. We can always find something to talk about ^-^)  -and no one can expect from us. I'll say it again, be yourself. That's all anyone can ask of you -and if they don't like that... too bad! You deserve nothing more than friends (and possibly a friend? * wink wink * Sorry!!! ) who accept you just the way you are -and love for it.
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Friends:
It might sound condescending, but I really don't mean it that way. Just talk to them like an ordinary person.
animefreakXD
animefreakXD posted in Friends:
"american_brit" wrote: "animefreakXD" wrote: guys are the bomb! They're my best friends! I can talk to them like a normal person, but more because you don't have to worry about them gossiping! :D Haha XD You haven't seen some of the guys at my school...  Really, you should just be yourself. Don't try too hard thinking about the right things to say and the right way to act.  That's when you fumble and mess up. Be natural! Be yourself! And relax! You might blush a bit or feel embarrassed, but that is OKAY. I promise you'll survive.  Yeah, guys can be confusing be they're human too! :)