Comments

How To Make a Sock Bun

If you've ever admired someone's thick bun and wondered how to get the same look, then you're in luck! We're betting that 9 times of out 10, it's a sock bun and not at all real hair. Learn how to do it on your hair! Back to Article

Tamarlove12
Tamarlove12 wrote:
2014-03-25 07:19:18 -0700

LMAO I'm wearing a sock bun now.

Elizabeth2
Elizabeth2 wrote:
2014-02-21 05:11:48 -0800

I tried it!

IvyGlam
IvyGlam wrote:
2014-02-18 12:01:56 -0800

rubbish
Frown

beccabear818
beccabear818 wrote:
2014-02-16 04:47:58 -0800

And the whole universe now makes sense

girlwhodream
girlwhodream wrote:
2014-01-31 22:11:31 -0800

must try it at home look interesting ..........love it

jessicca59
jessicca59 wrote:
2013-12-30 13:41:36 -0800

omg I love mr.kate.And I don't think hot buns work. you could find out if any commercial product works by checking out graveyardgirl in youtube.

Skylarstheone
Skylarstheone wrote:
2013-12-08 13:18:09 -0800

it actually works, but i look weird in buns.Frown

ladybean
ladybean wrote:
2013-12-07 21:17:06 -0800

Sock buns are so saggy and 2 years ago hot buns work good trust me

unet101
unet101 wrote:
2013-11-28 11:43:10 -0800

I look weird in buns. Frustrated

primemate

baby_angel11 wrote:
2013-10-08 16:08:32 -0700

it's so simple to make

chocolatequeen10
chocolatequeen10 wrote:
2013-10-01 13:00:51 -0700

lol mr. kate ur a woman lol

pricetag
pricetag wrote:
2013-09-30 15:15:50 -0700

I'll just buy the donut... I don't want to put a sock in my hair...but cool tho

sabrinacutehappy
sabrinacutehappy wrote:
2013-09-24 17:16:41 -0700

now I know thanks mr kate

missdramatis
missdramatis wrote:
2013-09-20 05:35:42 -0700

niceee

CookieZowik
CookieZowik wrote:
2013-09-19 21:38:02 -0700

My layers stick out.

Bangs

Would you ever get bangs?

• I'm not sure

Micro_barbie-micro
Barbie has come out with a brand new line of fun new hair styling products, the Barbie Hair Wrap,...
Micro_zooey-deschanel-micro
Bangs can be a great look on everyone, but the upkeep can be annoying, especially if you can't se...
Micro_beach micro
Get casual, fun beach waves with these easy hair styling tips!
Micro_summerhair-micro
Summer is the season for fun beach holidays, hanging out by the pool and enjoying the sunshine. A...

pinksaran
Ok
reply about 1 hour
brunostar
helping baby sit cleaning (dishes, yards, houses, etc) washing cars  walking dogs/caring for animals pet sitting selling baked goods and drinks that's all i can think of at the moment :P
pinksaran
What summer jobs are good for 8 year olds? I'm going to get my class job. But when it's summer break. What's the best jobs to have? PS  my school is more like a second home. That's why I posted it on family issues.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
Hi Jaera!      sisihastwobunnies is right. It's perfectly fine for you to have a crush, but you're a little young for a "love life." Don't worry though! Someday, if it's meant to be (Ha ^-^) you'll find the one who's just right for you. Until then, it's great to have good guy friends -and in years to come if one of those friendships develop into something more, then props to you (:  Future advice: You have to understand that feelings aren't always mutual. You may like someone and they'll see you only as a friend -or vice versa.  THIS IS OKAY.  It may hurt, but that's just proof that you'll have to move on. Something better is ahead,  you simply haven't gotten there yet (: Having patience can be hard, but it's worth it. Good luck! -And I hoped this helped!                                    Wishing you the best,                                             american_brit ^-^
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
I want to own a pony  You want to own a pony it was dirty and smelly  All animals has their own unique smell and its how animals smell. You was feeling ill so it could of smelt even worse I felt low in the class You was ill and its understandable that you was feeling awful I feel really nervous about going tomorrow for a proper riding day. Me suggestion is to ask the stables for the horse you would feel more comfortables riding I think it's 8 hours 15 minutes!  I knows you think there wont be breaks but there will be and probably about every hour or so.  Dont worry about this. Yay you got all jodphurs and boots and your all set. Me suggestion is go along tomorrow and relax and enjoy it.  Sure it does costs money to go there but your parents wouldnt be organising it if they hadnt got the money to pay.  If you doesnt like it after you tried it then say you dont wanna go again. It does sounds epical though and good luck for tomorrow  :angel