Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

How To Make a Sock Bun

If you've ever admired someone's thick bun and wondered how to get the same look, then you're in luck! We're betting that 9 times of out 10, it's a sock bun and not at all real hair. Learn how to do it on your hair! Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

Tamarlove12
Tamarlove12 wrote:
2014-03-25 07:19:18 -0700

LMAO I'm wearing a sock bun now.

report
Elizabeth2
Elizabeth2 wrote:
2014-02-21 05:11:48 -0800

I tried it!

report
IvyGlam
IvyGlam wrote:
2014-02-18 12:01:56 -0800

rubbish
Frown

report
beccabear818
beccabear818 wrote:
2014-02-16 04:47:58 -0800

And the whole universe now makes sense

report
girlwhodream
girlwhodream wrote:
2014-01-31 22:11:31 -0800

must try it at home look interesting ..........love it

report
jessicca59
jessicca59 wrote:
2013-12-30 13:41:36 -0800

omg I love mr.kate.And I don't think hot buns work. you could find out if any commercial product works by checking out graveyardgirl in youtube.

report
Skylarstheone
Skylarstheone wrote:
2013-12-08 13:18:09 -0800

it actually works, but i look weird in buns.Frown

report
ladybean
ladybean wrote:
2013-12-07 21:17:06 -0800

Sock buns are so saggy and 2 years ago hot buns work good trust me

report
unet101
unet101 wrote:
2013-11-28 11:43:10 -0800

I look weird in buns. Frustrated

report
primemate
primemate wrote:
2013-11-14 07:10:01 -0800

nice

report
mani137
mani137 wrote:
2013-11-08 17:16:02 -0800

It's kinda cool

report
Jamanda
Jamanda wrote:
2013-11-08 16:07:42 -0800

cool

report
Spazter
Spazter wrote:
2013-11-08 09:27:25 -0800

Super helpful for JROTC!

report
Jelly3
Jelly3 wrote:
2013-10-15 03:02:29 -0700

Aww, cute! ^.^

report
baby_angel11
baby_angel11 wrote:
2013-10-08 16:08:32 -0700

it's so simple to make

report
chocolatequeen10
chocolatequeen10 wrote:
2013-10-01 13:00:51 -0700

lol mr. kate ur a woman lol

report
pricetag
pricetag wrote:
2013-09-30 15:15:50 -0700

I'll just buy the donut... I don't want to put a sock in my hair...but cool tho

report
sabrinacutehappy
sabrinacutehappy wrote:
2013-09-24 17:16:41 -0700

now I know thanks mr kate

report
missdramatis
missdramatis wrote:
2013-09-20 05:35:42 -0700

niceee

report
CookieZowik
CookieZowik wrote:
2013-09-19 21:38:02 -0700

My layers stick out.

report
back to story
Bangs

Would you ever get bangs?

  • yes
  • no
  • I'm not sure

related stories

Micro_barbie-micro
Barbie has come out with a brand new line of fun new hair styling products, the Barbie Hair Wrap,...
Micro_zooey-deschanel-micro
Bangs can be a great look on everyone, but the upkeep can be annoying, especially if you can't se...
Micro_beach micro
Get casual, fun beach waves with these easy hair styling tips!
Micro_summerhair-micro
Summer is the season for fun beach holidays, hanging out by the pool and enjoying the sunshine. A...

Dear Dish-It in the forums

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
Yeah I had a friend in the same situation as you, he was too scared to say anything so we spoke for him. Now the 'friend' has changed and hes our mate. Just tell her straight and firmly, its the only way
reply 2 minutes
kaykay2002
kaykay2002 posted in Friends:
"Boysrock50" wrote:She is obviously NOT your best friend.I wouldn't even call her a friendShe is a bully who thinks she can have her own wayShe thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs youBe smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you.I would either:Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymoreor:Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore.I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too. Thanks I actually might try that but she is really stubborn and will not take no for an answer I have tried just ignoring her but he will kick, hit, or punch me to get attention. my parents also don't like her bcuz she is bossy. I also have to go to summer camp with her for the next 2 weeks and w have to be buddies for it so i think i might die
reply 6 minutes
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
She is obviously NOT your best friend. I wouldn't even call her a friend She is a bully who thinks she can have her own way She thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs you Be smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you. I would either: Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymore or: Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore. I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too.
reply 19 minutes
-Allie-
-Allie- posted in Friends:
I would drop her for two main reasons. One - guilt by association. Meaning people might be afraid to be your friend because they think you might bully them too like she does.  Two - Losing her "only friend" as you say may make her realize she needs to make a change on how she treats people. In any case, do it nicely if you do! HTH! 
reply 25 minutes
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
She's not a very good friend.
reply 34 minutes