Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

How To Make a Sock Bun

If you've ever admired someone's thick bun and wondered how to get the same look, then you're in luck! We're betting that 9 times of out 10, it's a sock bun and not at all real hair. Learn how to do it on your hair! Back to Article

XoWarriorgG6
XoWarriorgG6 wrote:
2014-11-17 17:23:59 -0800

a tip for instead of using the rolling down method just but the donut at the base of the ponytail and spread the hair around it and put a hairband through it and pin remaining hair

Tamarlove12
Tamarlove12 wrote:
2014-03-25 07:19:18 -0700

LMAO I'm wearing a sock bun now.

Elizabeth2
Elizabeth2 wrote:
2014-02-21 05:11:48 -0800

I tried it!

IvyGlam
IvyGlam wrote:
2014-02-18 12:01:56 -0800

rubbish
Frown

beccabear818
beccabear818 wrote:
2014-02-16 04:47:58 -0800

And the whole universe now makes sense

girlwhodream
girlwhodream wrote:
2014-01-31 22:11:31 -0800

must try it at home look interesting ..........love it

jessicca59
jessicca59 wrote:
2013-12-30 13:41:36 -0800

omg I love mr.kate.And I don't think hot buns work. you could find out if any commercial product works by checking out graveyardgirl in youtube.

Skylarstheone
Skylarstheone wrote:
2013-12-08 13:18:09 -0800

it actually works, but i look weird in buns.Frown

ladybean
ladybean wrote:
2013-12-07 21:17:06 -0800

Sock buns are so saggy and 2 years ago hot buns work good trust me

unet101
unet101 wrote:
2013-11-28 11:43:10 -0800

I look weird in buns. Frustrated

primemate

baby_angel11 wrote:
2013-10-08 16:08:32 -0700

it's so simple to make

chocolatequeen10
chocolatequeen10 wrote:
2013-10-01 13:00:51 -0700

lol mr. kate ur a woman lol

pricetag
pricetag wrote:
2013-09-30 15:15:50 -0700

I'll just buy the donut... I don't want to put a sock in my hair...but cool tho

sabrinacutehappy
sabrinacutehappy wrote:
2013-09-24 17:16:41 -0700

now I know thanks mr kate

missdramatis
missdramatis wrote:
2013-09-20 05:35:42 -0700

niceee

Bangs

Would you ever get bangs?

• I'm not sure

Micro_barbie-micro
Barbie has come out with a brand new line of fun new hair styling products, the Barbie Hair Wrap,...
Micro_zooey-deschanel-micro
Bangs can be a great look on everyone, but the upkeep can be annoying, especially if you can't se...
Micro_beach micro
Get casual, fun beach waves with these easy hair styling tips!
Micro_summerhair-micro
Summer is the season for fun beach holidays, hanging out by the pool and enjoying the sunshine. A...

Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.
snowflake_icy_dragon
Hey well I think u are so right about the hair thing.