Comments

Dear Dish-it: Help Me Become Famous!

Future Fames asks: I really want to get discovered because I'm a singer, and everyone says I'm good. What are some good ways to get discovered? Or at least ways to prepare, since I'm only 11. Back to Article

puppyluvcy
puppyluvcy wrote:
2014-06-25 00:36:15 -0700

u most likely will never be famous sorry but it is so rare and its hard so probably wont happen sorry kid

ArtistGirl01
ArtistGirl01 wrote:
2014-06-24 12:44:09 -0700

Why don't you audition for musicals, Future Fames?! I have 4 ways for you to get famous. Here they are

1. Audition for lots of musicals. You could get in broadway after a few!

2. Participate in singsongs.(like, Karaoke) It's a good way to practice. Then you can do 1, if you want!

3. Um, Sing in the school Talent Show!

4. ....uh... Oh! Make a video of yourself singing and post it on youtube! Who knows? Maybe Disney saw it and wants to make you... A STAR!

Amybee123
Amybee123 wrote:
2014-06-19 08:22:39 -0700

I'm 10 and I remember when the lead singer for our church in worship, who has a BEAUTIFUL voice, told me that someday I'd be her on stage. So that proves to us that the best comes to those who wait

ForeverAnonymous
ForeverAnonymous wrote:
2014-06-12 07:48:08 -0700

I have the exact same problem, same age too, but I have no money neither does my family. So I just enter local talent shows during county fairs. I make a little money if I win but 100+ people hear you sing. I hope helped

martinl023
martinl023 wrote:
2014-06-09 08:43:06 -0700

Thank you! Your advice helps. I'm not the one who asked, but I play 4 instruments and can sing really good. I have no friends, so no one knows I sing but me. Got any advice for that?

B-who-u-r-and-SING
B-who-u-r-and-SING wrote:
2014-05-22 15:59:57 -0700

Exact same thing! Only I wanna be on Broadway instead of famous but otherwise same thing! I am in musicals and take voice lessons, I would suggest doing that Big Grin

Annerclaws
Annerclaws wrote:
2014-05-08 19:27:50 -0700

Same age same thing! Ask around ask a friend to ask a friend, usually you would have a resource To what your looking for by just asking around

~Annerclaws

linkofhyrule wrote:
2014-04-13 07:40:35 -0700

But that's just my say

linkofhyrule
linkofhyrule wrote:
2014-04-13 07:40:03 -0700

Being famous really isn't worth it

starinfinity
starinfinity wrote:
2014-04-07 03:15:53 -0700

i won a talent show today.

starinfinity
starinfinity wrote:
2014-04-07 03:14:50 -0700

i'm just like you i love singing but no one notices me.

its_ok_darlinq
its_ok_darlinq wrote:
2014-03-29 19:37:16 -0700

You'll probably have to work really hard for it ! its ALOT of people that wana be in that music industry and once u do get discovered it will still take a couple of years to find TRUST worthy ########## jb got discovered at 11 or 12 but he spent most time with random producers that he couldnt really trust but he finally came out with his singel at 16

nba15
nba15 wrote:
2014-03-16 06:27:17 -0700

My coach thinks ill be in the NFL

Bloodybear
Bloodybear wrote:
2014-03-16 06:25:23 -0700

So that I can make my own decision.

Bloodybear
Bloodybear wrote:
2014-03-16 06:24:53 -0700

I wanna be grown up. ;I

blondehairblueeyes
blondehairblueeyes wrote:
2014-03-16 02:55:19 -0700

Im only 11 yrs old and i want to be a singer but i have a small amount of stage fright

onezielady
onezielady wrote:
2014-03-15 15:42:42 -0700

hi future fame im just like you im 11 and want to be a singer have you ever considered a talent show ?

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-03-06 15:50:46 -0800

im 14 and i wana be a rapper

Should Billy Bob Stick To Acting?

• No way, if he's got the voice - yeeha!
  • Yeah, actors should stick to acting.
  • He can do whatever he wants to.
  • Who names their kid Billy Bob anyway?