Comments

Dear Dish-it: Help Me Become Famous!

Future Fames asks: I really want to get discovered because I'm a singer, and everyone says I'm good. What are some good ways to get discovered? Or at least ways to prepare, since I'm only 11. Back to Article

mustache135
mustache135 wrote:
2014-08-29 08:09:46 -0700

to become a famous singer you have to start little post videos of you singing on you tube and face book also do a lot of plays so you can do tv shows to that's how most kids get famous

werewolf7
werewolf7 wrote:
2014-08-24 12:49:37 -0700

I think the best way to get famous is to tell it to an old friend, who has another old friend, who has a friend that has been to places like LA or Hollywood or new york. I've been to LA, and my family is going to make a movie.

crystaldimond
crystaldimond wrote:
2014-08-09 14:39:33 -0700

i will try my best to let my singing voice and sing.NAnd i want be an actor.

iPinkLili
iPinkLili wrote:
2014-08-07 11:43:07 -0700

puppy: Dream crusher Wink To be famous, You work for it. I post videos on youtube, I get likes, I'm known at school... theres a high chance ill be famous

puppyluvcy
puppyluvcy wrote:
2014-06-25 00:36:15 -0700

u most likely will never be famous sorry but it is so rare and its hard so probably wont happen sorry kid

ArtistGirl01
ArtistGirl01 wrote:
2014-06-24 12:44:09 -0700

Why don't you audition for musicals, Future Fames?! I have 4 ways for you to get famous. Here they are

1. Audition for lots of musicals. You could get in broadway after a few!

2. Participate in singsongs.(like, Karaoke) It's a good way to practice. Then you can do 1, if you want!

3. Um, Sing in the school Talent Show!

4. ....uh... Oh! Make a video of yourself singing and post it on youtube! Who knows? Maybe Disney saw it and wants to make you... A STAR!

Amybee123
Amybee123 wrote:
2014-06-19 08:22:39 -0700

I'm 10 and I remember when the lead singer for our church in worship, who has a BEAUTIFUL voice, told me that someday I'd be her on stage. So that proves to us that the best comes to those who wait

ForeverAnonymous
ForeverAnonymous wrote:
2014-06-12 07:48:08 -0700

I have the exact same problem, same age too, but I have no money neither does my family. So I just enter local talent shows during county fairs. I make a little money if I win but 100+ people hear you sing. I hope helped

martinl023
martinl023 wrote:
2014-06-09 08:43:06 -0700

Thank you! Your advice helps. I'm not the one who asked, but I play 4 instruments and can sing really good. I have no friends, so no one knows I sing but me. Got any advice for that?

B-who-u-r-and-SING
B-who-u-r-and-SING wrote:
2014-05-22 15:59:57 -0700

Exact same thing! Only I wanna be on Broadway instead of famous but otherwise same thing! I am in musicals and take voice lessons, I would suggest doing that Big Grin

Annerclaws
Annerclaws wrote:
2014-05-08 19:27:50 -0700

Same age same thing! Ask around ask a friend to ask a friend, usually you would have a resource To what your looking for by just asking around

~Annerclaws

linkofhyrule wrote:
2014-04-13 07:40:35 -0700

But that's just my say

linkofhyrule
linkofhyrule wrote:
2014-04-13 07:40:03 -0700

Being famous really isn't worth it

starinfinity
starinfinity wrote:
2014-04-07 03:15:53 -0700

i won a talent show today.

starinfinity
starinfinity wrote:
2014-04-07 03:14:50 -0700

i'm just like you i love singing but no one notices me.

its_ok_darlinq
its_ok_darlinq wrote:
2014-03-29 19:37:16 -0700

You'll probably have to work really hard for it ! its ALOT of people that wana be in that music industry and once u do get discovered it will still take a couple of years to find TRUST worthy ########## jb got discovered at 11 or 12 but he spent most time with random producers that he couldnt really trust but he finally came out with his singel at 16

nba15
nba15 wrote:
2014-03-16 06:27:17 -0700

My coach thinks ill be in the NFL

Bloodybear
Bloodybear wrote:
2014-03-16 06:25:23 -0700

So that I can make my own decision.

Should Billy Bob Stick To Acting?

• No way, if he's got the voice - yeeha!
  • Yeah, actors should stick to acting.
  • He can do whatever he wants to.
  • Who names their kid Billy Bob anyway?

Micro_support_micro
Gigalith asks: “I’ve always wanted to be a singer. A close friend of mine says my singing is very...
Micro_fame_micro
WannabeStar asks: “I’ve wanted to be on TV before I even knew what that meant. I’m a really good ...
Micro_y micro
TV shows, radio DJs, movies stars, game shows and talk show hosts… they’re all great ways to beco...
Do you dream of become an actor, a singer, a dancer or a musician? Are you willing to endure the ...

GaaraOfTheSand
GaaraOfTheSand posted in Style:
I honestly don't know..... I have always been a geeky tomboy
LittleLowe
LittleLowe posted in Style:
I know how to change. I've seen people do this before. Here are some tips. #1: Start to wear dresses more often #2: Try  different types of hair styles ( or make up you're own) #3: Wear pink lipstick (if allowed by school rules) #4: Wear Pink clothes or  accessories ( like a bow or a skirt) #5: Smile more #6: Talk to boys or make more friends( be more social to others even if it's a boy) These are some tips I can give. Hope you enjoyed trying or reading this!!       Guess what, I am a tomboy!! Crazy right!  :o)
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
First off, I fail to see how makeup is girly. But, I mean, little things...what you wear, how you wear it, a purse, lip stuff and eye stuff maybe?
GaaraOfTheSand
GaaraOfTheSand posted in Style:
The ones #######? Cause that's an Anime
123eyesonmebapisrigh
the  girl  and the  guy ... is that a movie?