Comments

Dear Dish-it: Help Me Become Famous!

Future Fames asks: I really want to get discovered because I'm a singer, and everyone says I'm good. What are some good ways to get discovered? Or at least ways to prepare, since I'm only 11. Back to Article

hittter
hittter wrote:
2014-09-20 15:48:45 -0700

To become a great singer, i think, it would be sung from the depth of heart and lost in it.

sugarpetals
sugarpetals wrote:
2014-09-20 15:43:35 -0700

get a youtube channel and post your songs that is how most singers get discovered

sugarpetals
sugarpetals wrote:
2014-09-20 15:43:35 -0700

mustache135
mustache135 wrote:
2014-08-29 08:09:46 -0700

to become a famous singer you have to start little post videos of you singing on you tube and face book also do a lot of plays so you can do tv shows to that's how most kids get famous

werewolf7
werewolf7 wrote:
2014-08-24 12:49:37 -0700

I think the best way to get famous is to tell it to an old friend, who has another old friend, who has a friend that has been to places like LA or Hollywood or new york. I've been to LA, and my family is going to make a movie.

crystaldimond
crystaldimond wrote:
2014-08-09 14:39:33 -0700

i will try my best to let my singing voice and sing.NAnd i want be an actor.

iPinkLili
iPinkLili wrote:
2014-08-07 11:43:07 -0700

puppy: Dream crusher Wink To be famous, You work for it. I post videos on youtube, I get likes, I'm known at school... theres a high chance ill be famous

puppyluvcy
puppyluvcy wrote:
2014-06-25 00:36:15 -0700

u most likely will never be famous sorry but it is so rare and its hard so probably wont happen sorry kid

ArtistGirl01
ArtistGirl01 wrote:
2014-06-24 12:44:09 -0700

Why don't you audition for musicals, Future Fames?! I have 4 ways for you to get famous. Here they are

1. Audition for lots of musicals. You could get in broadway after a few!

2. Participate in singsongs.(like, Karaoke) It's a good way to practice. Then you can do 1, if you want!

3. Um, Sing in the school Talent Show!

4. ....uh... Oh! Make a video of yourself singing and post it on youtube! Who knows? Maybe Disney saw it and wants to make you... A STAR!

Amybee123
Amybee123 wrote:
2014-06-19 08:22:39 -0700

I'm 10 and I remember when the lead singer for our church in worship, who has a BEAUTIFUL voice, told me that someday I'd be her on stage. So that proves to us that the best comes to those who wait

ForeverAnonymous
ForeverAnonymous wrote:
2014-06-12 07:48:08 -0700

I have the exact same problem, same age too, but I have no money neither does my family. So I just enter local talent shows during county fairs. I make a little money if I win but 100+ people hear you sing. I hope helped

martinl023
martinl023 wrote:
2014-06-09 08:43:06 -0700

Thank you! Your advice helps. I'm not the one who asked, but I play 4 instruments and can sing really good. I have no friends, so no one knows I sing but me. Got any advice for that?

B-who-u-r-and-SING
B-who-u-r-and-SING wrote:
2014-05-22 15:59:57 -0700

Exact same thing! Only I wanna be on Broadway instead of famous but otherwise same thing! I am in musicals and take voice lessons, I would suggest doing that Big Grin

Annerclaws
Annerclaws wrote:
2014-05-08 19:27:50 -0700

Same age same thing! Ask around ask a friend to ask a friend, usually you would have a resource To what your looking for by just asking around

~Annerclaws

linkofhyrule wrote:
2014-04-13 07:40:35 -0700

But that's just my say

linkofhyrule
linkofhyrule wrote:
2014-04-13 07:40:03 -0700

Being famous really isn't worth it

starinfinity
starinfinity wrote:
2014-04-07 03:15:53 -0700

i won a talent show today.

starinfinity
starinfinity wrote:
2014-04-07 03:14:50 -0700

i'm just like you i love singing but no one notices me.

Should Billy Bob Stick To Acting?

• No way, if he's got the voice - yeeha!
  • Yeah, actors should stick to acting.
  • He can do whatever he wants to.
  • Who names their kid Billy Bob anyway?

Micro_support_micro
Gigalith asks: “I’ve always wanted to be a singer. A close friend of mine says my singing is very...
Micro_fame_micro
WannabeStar asks: “I’ve wanted to be on TV before I even knew what that meant. I’m a really good ...
Micro_y micro
TV shows, radio DJs, movies stars, game shows and talk show hosts… they’re all great ways to beco...
Do you dream of become an actor, a singer, a dancer or a musician? Are you willing to endure the ...

LolJokes005
LolJokes005 posted in Style:
"hieverybody22" wrote:help!!all my friennds are tinyand the only clothes that I feel comfy in is my mums...please help mealittleBIGproblem Look Don't worry about ur weight. Just be a good sport, and wear clother that u're confy in, even if they are ur Mums. And don't worry ill be ur frd :D
jordand08
"Jelly3" wrote: "Kirsteeeeen" wrote: Well, you're just going to have to go and give it another chance. You never know, you may like it there. Sometimes we have to face our fears and it might be really scary but usually in the end it is worth it. This. :)
reply about 1 hour
happyfrizzl12
Dear seraphine10 Tell your mum how you feel about going back to New Zealand for a holiday. Do you worry that there will be earthquakes while you're away? Sit her down in private and tell her how you feel about it. Maybe if she see's how scared you are of going back she won't make you. Just tell her how you really feel about it because earthquakes at 7 years old is traumatizing. Hope this helps.  ​- The Fabulous Unicorn
reply about 1 hour
Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
I'm wearing pink and white striped shirt with denim shorts on white short socks and pink high top sneakers
Missywaterdog
Missywaterdog posted in Style:
my Taylor Swift tee brown leggings purple headband indigo hightops purple hoop earings