Comments

Dear Dish-it: My Mom's New Baby Replaced Me

The Other Daughter asks: My mom just had a new baby, and now she won't pay any attention to me. I feel like I've been replaced. What can I do so that I'm not forgotten? Back to Article

anna9grace7
anna9grace7 wrote:
2014-09-05 13:30:05 -0700

once your mom has baby that's what shes gonna focus on its someone new to her life someone that needs help drinking out of a bottle , and so much other stuff.

ElfyKathy
ElfyKathy wrote:
2014-09-05 11:22:09 -0700

Don't worry. She probably trusts you to be responsible and babies take a LOT of work. Even when all that work is done, it rubs off and makes you exhausted. Offer the give her a massage or make her fruit tea or something relaxing that she likes. She'll enjoy that and pay you back for it, probably a game or manicure or just a snuggle in front of the TV

Mrocks05
Mrocks05 wrote:
2014-09-05 03:57:27 -0700

i was once the youngest too because i had anthor older sibling but then two more little people came along

Mrocks05
Mrocks05 wrote:
2014-09-05 03:56:02 -0700

i have 2 younger siblings i know how it feels to be forgoten but your mom is probaly just busy my mom was really busy when my sisters were born (they are not twins) but after my sister was like 5 months my mom was not so busy i know how it feels but it gets better

wolfiegal
wolfiegal wrote:
2014-09-01 10:52:48 -0700

It'll be okay. c:

folarin123
folarin123 wrote:
2014-08-13 09:40:51 -0700

this thing happend to me before i was excited at first but later my sister took my spotlight but now i have learnt to be tolerance

TapGirl50
TapGirl50 wrote:
2014-08-05 14:17:11 -0700

Tell your Mom how you feel she will understand!!!
Tell her that you feel down in the dumps and you need to spend some more time with her! She can get a baby sitter for the baby and you guys can have a girls night out!

Blitzie
Blitzie wrote:
2014-08-01 08:01:34 -0700

This has happened to me too, believe me, bellowing at your mum does not work! Dish-it is right, don't throw yourself in front of a car to get noticed, try minding your own business for a bit until she settles down, then you can help her out.

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX wrote:
2014-07-26 00:55:13 -0700

you should tell your mom how you feel.

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX wrote:
2014-07-26 00:54:54 -0700

I guess babies need more attention than older kids, but I wouldn't know because I'm the youngest in the family.

alyzia
alyzia wrote:
2014-07-23 11:32:39 -0700

try talking to your mom and say how u feel thenplan a day when its just u and ur mom

AnimeGirl7o7
AnimeGirl7o7 wrote:
2014-07-19 21:00:51 -0700

You may talk to your mom and say you feel that way.

Danielazbike
Danielazbike wrote:
2014-07-14 20:04:11 -0700

get it : daniel az bike

_ALizB_
_ALizB_ wrote:
2014-07-04 10:19:56 -0700

I honestly don't feel what your going through, but I kinda get it, and here's what i have to say, it's not your mom's fault at all, it's just that baby's are not just gonna sit there and want nothing you've heard them, "Mama mama" just stay strong my friend, just stay strong

laura01
laura01 wrote:
2014-07-03 06:40:53 -0700

its goin to be for a few month, everything will come back to normal ... I hope Wink

KTRush
KTRush wrote:
2014-07-02 08:13:21 -0700

Have a baby brother and had a honest talk with my mom worked 4 me

Hailey136
Hailey136 wrote:
2014-07-01 17:46:29 -0700

I am going through that now days

aatcluver
aatcluver wrote:
2014-06-30 21:08:00 -0700

You mom will never forget you. She loves you and the baby equally

XxMad_HatterxX
XxMad_HatterxX wrote:
2014-06-30 20:11:24 -0700

I went through that

GlimmeringSky16
GlimmeringSky16 wrote:
2014-06-30 18:14:16 -0700

I'm an only child, so I'm not really experiencing what ur going through. But I've seen my cousins, and once the baby grows older, the attention from ur mom with even out. And on the other hand, spend some quality time with yar dad!

Would You Clone Yourself If You Could?

• Oh yeah! Send in the clones whenever I'm in trouble.
  • Nah, I'm an original, no copies required.

Micro_baby micro
Celebrities have been known to get very creative when it comes to naming their kids. Here’s a lis...
Micro_top ten movie moms - micro
Sometimes it takes a movie to remind just how great moms can be, from superheroes to homemakers, ...
I'm 13 years old and have always loved little kids. I like to take care of them too. I really wan...
My mom and I don't have a great relationship. We fight a lot and it always seems to be my fault.....

carolyna_03
carolyna_03 posted in Friends:
Dear dish it , I'm 11yrs old and i realy need ur help with this situation, so recently my chest area is very sore and itchy I also have been craving lots of food especially sugar and I have been having realy sore muscle pains in my leg I've also noticed a strange odour coming from (down there ) I'm not realy sure what discharge is but I know it's goey stuff but can it be watery or something i do find my undies a bit wet anyways I use quite a lot of deoderant under my arms but I barely get cramps. I realy need advise on this so am I getting super close  thnx  cazz
reply about 1 hour
arthi
arthi posted in Family Issues:
"jordand08" wrote: "Jelly3" wrote: "Kirsteeeeen" wrote: Well, you're just going to have to go and give it another chance. You never know, you may like it there. Sometimes we have to face our fears and it might be really scary but usually in the end it is worth it. This. :)
arthi
arthi posted in Style:
Down
arthi
arthi posted in Style:
Blue and white striped pant with a White tee!!
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Style:
Hahaha. Well, I don't put too much eyeliner on, but I will try to explain it. Follow your eye line, and just go over it like two times. :p