Comments

Dear Dish-it: My Mom's New Baby Replaced Me

The Other Daughter asks: My mom just had a new baby, and now she won't pay any attention to me. I feel like I've been replaced. What can I do so that I'm not forgotten? Back to Article

HeHasRisen
HeHasRisen wrote:
2014-04-23 03:12:42 -0700

Im gonna have a sister in a few days but im impatient

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-04-16 16:38:10 -0700

i got replaced my dad had a new baby now i hate my dad ): no other girl could make me happy either i have so much counceling

dance-dance-dance
dance-dance-dance wrote:
2014-04-14 18:08:01 -0700

I have an older brother who's about to go to college, and a younger sister who gets the love and attention, I hate being the middle child!

Hey Jessie
Hey Jessie wrote:
2014-04-10 05:19:14 -0700

I had a baby cousin who had the same name as
me and all the attention got given to her so I know how you feel.

CatharineK123
CatharineK123 wrote:
2014-03-24 16:33:19 -0700

I know how you feel, I have 2 younger sisters andI felt the same way as you, but Your Mom does love you as well as your new sibling! smile

shaylat
shaylat wrote:
2014-03-23 12:58:58 -0700

what did they do?

rubiediamond
rubiediamond wrote:
2014-03-13 19:49:44 -0700

Trust me. I have a brother and a little sister AND a big sister. Things will better. I had the same problem too. Just follow what this article say, and you will have a strong relationship with your mother!

ashca
ashca wrote:
2014-03-08 13:22:24 -0800

yay i felt the same 6 years ago when my mom brought home my sisster and i still tend to feel that way sometimes and it is not so easy telling her how you feel. what i do now is i just bake or help her with dinner and we sometimes get alone time.

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-03-06 16:12:27 -0800

with another girl

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-03-06 16:12:18 -0800

my dad has a new child and he replaced me after me and hi m divorced when my dad got with a new women ):

Wooper1255
Wooper1255 wrote:
2014-03-06 14:23:27 -0800

Hey, what happen to the New Dear Dish-it stuff? All I see is this and that's it. Indifferent

AveryThaGawd
AveryThaGawd wrote:
2014-03-06 14:01:31 -0800

im not trying to be rude im just saying that her mother is waking up at least two times each night to feed or change that baby. it just seems a little self centered that she worrying about the amount of attention she is getting while her mother is losing sleep over this baby, and could probably use a helping hand.

Imjustthatgirl4
Imjustthatgirl4 wrote:
2014-03-06 13:03:36 -0800

Maybe you should stop being so rude and acting mean. If you don't like what I say or what the girl us saying then shut up and don't comment. Rude much?

paws221
paws221 wrote:
2014-02-19 09:29:19 -0800

Hey don't let ur self get down at least even if ur mam is ignoring u. What u could try is, is when the baby's gone to bed have a bit of me and mam time then. And if at the end of the day if ur mams tired, help her through the day so that shes not as tired at night. Just remember ur friends and other family are always there. Just hold ur head up high. smile

AveryThaGawd
AveryThaGawd wrote:
2014-02-14 12:13:10 -0800

her mom probably needs her help, and she's moping around because she's not the center of attention anymore

mistyismypuppy101
mistyismypuppy101 wrote:
2014-02-14 12:03:55 -0800

i hear ya sista

mistyismypuppy101
mistyismypuppy101 wrote:
2014-02-14 12:03:19 -0800

well thats rude and u talk to ur mom with that attitude you are being too rough this girl needs advice shes sad

mistyismypuppy101
mistyismypuppy101 wrote:
2014-02-14 12:01:02 -0800

dont worry it is just because its younger and more delicate and requires a delicate touch to match its personality you
aren't forgotten smile

AveryThaGawd
AveryThaGawd wrote:
2014-02-13 20:01:25 -0800

The bay needs tha mom's full attention. of course she's not gonna watch u all the time. how about u suck it up, ACT like a big sister, and help out

yaverleaf11
yaverleaf11 wrote:
2014-02-10 09:21:07 -0800

I have two sisters I'm in the middle sometimes it sucks

Would You Clone Yourself If You Could?

• Oh yeah! Send in the clones whenever I'm in trouble.
  • Nah, I'm an original, no copies required.

Micro_baby micro
Celebrities have been known to get very creative when it comes to naming their kids. Here’s a lis...
Micro_top ten movie moms - micro
Sometimes it takes a movie to remind just how great moms can be, from superheroes to homemakers, ...
I'm 13 years old and have always loved little kids. I like to take care of them too. I really wan...
My mom and I don't have a great relationship. We fight a lot and it always seems to be my fault.....

InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D
reply about 1 hour
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
I know what its like to feel depressed. And its hard to get out of it. Try thinking of good things, and if you are feeling lonely and have no friends around then you can talk to me if you want :3 When you start feeling depressed, try doing things you like, going out to a park or somewhere to be alone and just relax. Maybe go on walks once in a while. And even if people don't seem to care about you, I do :) So if you start feeling worse you can chat with me. Try not to think of dangerous things like suicide or cutting yourself or even running away though because it may sometimes seem like it could be the answer but it really isn't it'll make your life worse and more messed up. I hope you feel better soon! :D
reply about 1 hour
twyla215
twyla215 posted in Family Issues:
"just for fun" wrote:Dear Dash-It and Friends,(this is my sissys account..we both use it)I'm a girl of course.. And I've got 13 this july 03.. and the thhing is I don't feel like my growth is perfect for my age! I'm really skinny.. I like being skinny! 'Cause my body looks great! And any boys could be impressed by my body! ;)My hight is only 4'8!! A 13 years old girl is only 4'8!! yeah I feel really sad! As for my cousin she's 5'3 and she's skinny too but she's tall!! I feel bad when she bullies me..So Is there a quick way for me to get tall in 1 month?yes the white stuff is normal its dischargeAlso I haven't started my period. I get white gloomy stuffs that smells funny. And I haven't talked to my mom or anyone about it yet. I'm really ashamed..but is this normal?And I think my ###### are not normal for my "puny" I mean small height or body! Their growing and growing! Their size is 29!! I'm feeling guilty! Is there any exercises to make them smaller?Thats that help me....
LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Longish light brown wavy hair with natural blonde streaks. It's natural i don't dye my hair