Comments

Dear Dish-it: My Mom's New Baby Replaced Me

The Other Daughter asks: My mom just had a new baby, and now she won't pay any attention to me. I feel like I've been replaced. What can I do so that I'm not forgotten? Back to Article

folarin123
folarin123 wrote:
2014-08-13 09:40:51 -0700

this thing happend to me before i was excited at first but later my sister took my spotlight but now i have learnt to be tolerance

TapGirl50
TapGirl50 wrote:
2014-08-05 14:17:11 -0700

Tell your Mom how you feel she will understand!!!
Tell her that you feel down in the dumps and you need to spend some more time with her! She can get a baby sitter for the baby and you guys can have a girls night out!

Blitzie
Blitzie wrote:
2014-08-01 08:01:34 -0700

This has happened to me too, believe me, bellowing at your mum does not work! Dish-it is right, don't throw yourself in front of a car to get noticed, try minding your own business for a bit until she settles down, then you can help her out.

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX wrote:
2014-07-26 00:55:13 -0700

you should tell your mom how you feel.

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX wrote:
2014-07-26 00:54:54 -0700

I guess babies need more attention than older kids, but I wouldn't know because I'm the youngest in the family.

alyzia
alyzia wrote:
2014-07-23 11:32:39 -0700

try talking to your mom and say how u feel thenplan a day when its just u and ur mom

AnimeGirl7o7
AnimeGirl7o7 wrote:
2014-07-19 21:00:51 -0700

You may talk to your mom and say you feel that way.

Danielazbike
Danielazbike wrote:
2014-07-14 20:04:11 -0700

get it : daniel az bike

_ALizB_
_ALizB_ wrote:
2014-07-04 10:19:56 -0700

I honestly don't feel what your going through, but I kinda get it, and here's what i have to say, it's not your mom's fault at all, it's just that baby's are not just gonna sit there and want nothing you've heard them, "Mama mama" just stay strong my friend, just stay strong

laura01
laura01 wrote:
2014-07-03 06:40:53 -0700

its goin to be for a few month, everything will come back to normal ... I hope Wink

KTRush
KTRush wrote:
2014-07-02 08:13:21 -0700

Have a baby brother and had a honest talk with my mom worked 4 me

Hailey136
Hailey136 wrote:
2014-07-01 17:46:29 -0700

I am going through that now days

aatcluver
aatcluver wrote:
2014-06-30 21:08:00 -0700

You mom will never forget you. She loves you and the baby equally

XxMad_HatterxX
XxMad_HatterxX wrote:
2014-06-30 20:11:24 -0700

I went through that

GlimmeringSky16
GlimmeringSky16 wrote:
2014-06-30 18:14:16 -0700

I'm an only child, so I'm not really experiencing what ur going through. But I've seen my cousins, and once the baby grows older, the attention from ur mom with even out. And on the other hand, spend some quality time with yar dad!

_itzzamaniboo
_itzzamaniboo wrote:
2014-06-30 18:03:13 -0700

it happens but when your a baby you need more attention then anything think about a puppy if your mom brung a puppy home it would need lots of attention then you since your older I doesn't mean she doesn't love you the same or replaced you

awsomegirlrocks
awsomegirlrocks wrote:
2014-06-16 00:42:39 -0700

it has happen to me before, and it's a horrible feeling

lilyfur
lilyfur wrote:
2014-06-12 19:34:10 -0700

I am so sorry that you are felling replaced, I am sure if you jjust talk to your mom you might feel differently. I do not know entirely what is going on so I can not say. But I can wish you best of luck.

LexTho
LexTho wrote:
2014-06-11 08:31:45 -0700

How can one be jealous of their younger sibling(s)? That's crazy.

-Scream-
-Scream- wrote:
2014-06-11 06:20:43 -0700

Yeah I agree..From the time my small bro has come..i am no longer imp for my mom.

Would You Clone Yourself If You Could?

• Oh yeah! Send in the clones whenever I'm in trouble.
  • Nah, I'm an original, no copies required.

Micro_baby micro
Celebrities have been known to get very creative when it comes to naming their kids. Here’s a lis...
Micro_top ten movie moms - micro
Sometimes it takes a movie to remind just how great moms can be, from superheroes to homemakers, ...
I'm 13 years old and have always loved little kids. I like to take care of them too. I really wan...
My mom and I don't have a great relationship. We fight a lot and it always seems to be my fault.....

loddywho
loddywho posted in Style:
"Cadena" wrote:White shirt with a skull on it and some text on the back that I can't remember, dark blue jeans, black socks, and a wristwatch. HOW DO U ATTACH A PIC TO A POST???
loddywho
loddywho posted in Style:
I'm wearing a plain gray t-shirt with pink-magenta shorts and my hair is tied back in the littlest messiest ponytail you've ever seen! I didn't even tie it with a hair tie, I tied it with my cloth headband! I'm recovering from a cough so that's why I'm so messy XD
GlimmeringSky16
I'm an only child so it really depends on things, they're not strict when it comes to most things. I can wear what I want unless you know, it's like, completely outta question. I can cuss and all, like say one or two "okay-cuss words" around them, just as long as it's not AT them. They're fine with spending money lol, as much as it takes. I don't really ask for stuff, but I get stuff for no reason sometimes. It can be a problem,  cuz I consider it throwing money down the drain. but I'm somewhat grateful. but my parents are also overprotective LOL so I can't go out too far on my own and stuff. "Watch out for weird boys, honey." All that craap, but I guess I can deal with it.
khmybff12
i dont see my dad but my mom is mean.. but sometimes she is nice.  :punk
Sana11