Comments

Dear Dish-it: My Mom's New Baby Replaced Me

The Other Daughter asks: My mom just had a new baby, and now she won't pay any attention to me. I feel like I've been replaced. What can I do so that I'm not forgotten? Back to Article

-Reggie-
-Reggie- wrote:
2014-06-11 05:42:15 -0700

Omg xc my mom has never replaced me. She's always kind to me, and if I need a help she always helps me and lol sometimes I think that my mom is the best person to talk to. xD

TimeHasRunOut
TimeHasRunOut wrote:
2014-06-11 05:35:32 -0700

@JesseWesse Ik how you feel.My mom went into labor yesterday night and she ignores me everytime I try to talk to her.....Besides this wasnt much help at all Frustrated

Mrocks05
Mrocks05 wrote:
2014-05-11 16:58:44 -0700

hi don't worry I have younger siblings too I felt the same way don't feel bad

HeHasRisen
HeHasRisen wrote:
2014-04-23 03:12:42 -0700

Im gonna have a sister in a few days but im impatient

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-04-16 16:38:10 -0700

i got replaced my dad had a new baby now i hate my dad ): no other girl could make me happy either i have so much counceling

dance-dance-dance
dance-dance-dance wrote:
2014-04-14 18:08:01 -0700

I have an older brother who's about to go to college, and a younger sister who gets the love and attention, I hate being the middle child!

Hey Jessie
Hey Jessie wrote:
2014-04-10 05:19:14 -0700

I had a baby cousin who had the same name as
me and all the attention got given to her so I know how you feel.

CatharineK123
CatharineK123 wrote:
2014-03-24 16:33:19 -0700

I know how you feel, I have 2 younger sisters andI felt the same way as you, but Your Mom does love you as well as your new sibling! smile

shaylat
shaylat wrote:
2014-03-23 12:58:58 -0700

what did they do?

rubiediamond
rubiediamond wrote:
2014-03-13 19:49:44 -0700

Trust me. I have a brother and a little sister AND a big sister. Things will better. I had the same problem too. Just follow what this article say, and you will have a strong relationship with your mother!

ashca
ashca wrote:
2014-03-08 13:22:24 -0800

yay i felt the same 6 years ago when my mom brought home my sisster and i still tend to feel that way sometimes and it is not so easy telling her how you feel. what i do now is i just bake or help her with dinner and we sometimes get alone time.

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-03-06 16:12:27 -0800

with another girl

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-03-06 16:12:18 -0800

my dad has a new child and he replaced me after me and hi m divorced when my dad got with a new women ):

Wooper1255
Wooper1255 wrote:
2014-03-06 14:23:27 -0800

Hey, what happen to the New Dear Dish-it stuff? All I see is this and that's it. Indifferent

AveryThaGawd
AveryThaGawd wrote:
2014-03-06 14:01:31 -0800

im not trying to be rude im just saying that her mother is waking up at least two times each night to feed or change that baby. it just seems a little self centered that she worrying about the amount of attention she is getting while her mother is losing sleep over this baby, and could probably use a helping hand.

Imjustthatgirl4
Imjustthatgirl4 wrote:
2014-03-06 13:03:36 -0800

Maybe you should stop being so rude and acting mean. If you don't like what I say or what the girl us saying then shut up and don't comment. Rude much?

paws221
paws221 wrote:
2014-02-19 09:29:19 -0800

Hey don't let ur self get down at least even if ur mam is ignoring u. What u could try is, is when the baby's gone to bed have a bit of me and mam time then. And if at the end of the day if ur mams tired, help her through the day so that shes not as tired at night. Just remember ur friends and other family are always there. Just hold ur head up high. smile

AveryThaGawd
AveryThaGawd wrote:
2014-02-14 12:13:10 -0800

her mom probably needs her help, and she's moping around because she's not the center of attention anymore

mistyismypuppy101
mistyismypuppy101 wrote:
2014-02-14 12:03:55 -0800

i hear ya sista

mistyismypuppy101
mistyismypuppy101 wrote:
2014-02-14 12:03:19 -0800

well thats rude and u talk to ur mom with that attitude you are being too rough this girl needs advice shes sad

Would You Clone Yourself If You Could?

• Oh yeah! Send in the clones whenever I'm in trouble.
  • Nah, I'm an original, no copies required.

Micro_baby micro
Celebrities have been known to get very creative when it comes to naming their kids. Here’s a lis...
Micro_top ten movie moms - micro
Sometimes it takes a movie to remind just how great moms can be, from superheroes to homemakers, ...
I'm 13 years old and have always loved little kids. I like to take care of them too. I really wan...
My mom and I don't have a great relationship. We fight a lot and it always seems to be my fault.....

-Baydee
-Baydee posted in Family Issues:
.......Are you being serious or?
reply about 1 hour
Ann95
Ann95 posted in Family Issues:
and Yes and No  :p
reply about 1 hour
blakbutterfly
I dunno how that have anything to do with desperation o.o
reply about 1 hour
Holley12
Holley12 posted in Family Issues:
"Charulata" wrote:My mom think that I'm too desperate because I tell my uncle that he's look like a dinosaur so he feel insulted and he left our home...my mom tell me " don't be over desperate ''...What do you think ? m desperate  or not? I don't really think the word would be desperate. In the situation with your uncle, I think you we're maybe being a tad bit rude. I think you're mom may have been addressing a different situation if she claimed you were being desperate.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Family Issues:
I can understand why she is saying this, if it has gone on for a long time. If it hasn't, either she is wrong or she really likes Sigmund Freud.