Comments

Dear Dish-it: My Mom's New Baby Replaced Me

The Other Daughter asks: My mom just had a new baby, and now she won't pay any attention to me. I feel like I've been replaced. What can I do so that I'm not forgotten? Back to Article

AveryThaGawd
AveryThaGawd wrote:
2014-03-06 14:01:31 -0800

im not trying to be rude im just saying that her mother is waking up at least two times each night to feed or change that baby. it just seems a little self centered that she worrying about the amount of attention she is getting while her mother is losing sleep over this baby, and could probably use a helping hand.

Imjustthatgirl4
Imjustthatgirl4 wrote:
2014-03-06 13:03:36 -0800

Maybe you should stop being so rude and acting mean. If you don't like what I say or what the girl us saying then shut up and don't comment. Rude much?

paws221
paws221 wrote:
2014-02-19 09:29:19 -0800

Hey don't let ur self get down at least even if ur mam is ignoring u. What u could try is, is when the baby's gone to bed have a bit of me and mam time then. And if at the end of the day if ur mams tired, help her through the day so that shes not as tired at night. Just remember ur friends and other family are always there. Just hold ur head up high. smile

AveryThaGawd
AveryThaGawd wrote:
2014-02-14 12:13:10 -0800

her mom probably needs her help, and she's moping around because she's not the center of attention anymore

mistyismypuppy101
mistyismypuppy101 wrote:
2014-02-14 12:03:55 -0800

i hear ya sista

mistyismypuppy101
mistyismypuppy101 wrote:
2014-02-14 12:03:19 -0800

well thats rude and u talk to ur mom with that attitude you are being too rough this girl needs advice shes sad

mistyismypuppy101
mistyismypuppy101 wrote:
2014-02-14 12:01:02 -0800

dont worry it is just because its younger and more delicate and requires a delicate touch to match its personality you
aren't forgotten smile

AveryThaGawd
AveryThaGawd wrote:
2014-02-13 20:01:25 -0800

The bay needs tha mom's full attention. of course she's not gonna watch u all the time. how about u suck it up, ACT like a big sister, and help out

yaverleaf11
yaverleaf11 wrote:
2014-02-10 09:21:07 -0800

I have two sisters I'm in the middle sometimes it sucks

girlwhodream
girlwhodream wrote:
2014-01-31 22:29:37 -0800

i love if my mom get a little sis

secretgirl123
secretgirl123 wrote:
2014-01-31 09:42:15 -0800

A parent would never forget the other one(s).

lovegod101
lovegod101 wrote:
2014-01-28 17:24:36 -0800

i agree but the only reason is because they need more help.

Dylanxr757
Dylanxr757 wrote:
2014-01-21 19:55:23 -0800

Nice pic

SkydoesminecraftRule
SkydoesminecraftRule wrote:
2014-01-21 18:24:42 -0800

Hmm this is helpful cuz my mom's pregnant

Kathy503
Kathy503 wrote:
2014-01-21 18:22:08 -0800

I know how u feel the same thing is happing to me to

Emileesoftball13
Emileesoftball13 wrote:
2014-01-20 18:42:53 -0800

I felt replaced when my mom brought home a baby too. But as the baby got older i didn't feel that way anymore and i realized that she only spent more time with the baby because babies need constant care or else they can become sick and upset, and no one wants an upset baby.

natas
natas wrote:
2014-01-17 09:51:29 -0800

I want to share my testimony on how i was able to get back my husband around December and with the help of Dr Ekaka because my man left me for over 3years and went on with another lady and i was unable to move on with my life because of the love i have for him last month i saw a testimony on the internet on how Dr Ekaka help someone with love spell so i never believe it but just have to try my faith which i did and i contacted him on his ekakaspelltemple at yhoocom

bieberliker152
bieberliker152 wrote:
2014-01-05 18:31:29 -0800

My grandma does foster care I always have to go to her room so she can meet the child I just tell her how I feel and she listens and know she pays more attention to me

mahoqanyy_babyy
mahoqanyy_babyy wrote:
2014-01-05 05:46:32 -0800

Here is my advice just tell her and maybe she"ll notice. Don't wait at all let her know u feel that way but don't I'm telling u do not wait cuz she will keep doing it trust me

jaykaysumo
jaykaysumo wrote:
2014-01-05 00:57:58 -0800

Ever

Would You Clone Yourself If You Could?

• Oh yeah! Send in the clones whenever I'm in trouble.
  • Nah, I'm an original, no copies required.

Micro_baby micro
Celebrities have been known to get very creative when it comes to naming their kids. Here’s a lis...
Micro_top ten movie moms - micro
Sometimes it takes a movie to remind just how great moms can be, from superheroes to homemakers, ...
I'm 13 years old and have always loved little kids. I like to take care of them too. I really wan...
My mom and I don't have a great relationship. We fight a lot and it always seems to be my fault.....

daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks for the support!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Boysrock50
It's not wrong, it's not right, it's up to an individual tbh. If you're gay, and others have a problem, then it's them that need to change, not you. Don't give in to peer pressure, do what feels right for you
GlimmeringSky16
No way! It's definitely NOT wrong. It's your preference! If you're happier with a certain gender, go for it. If your friends can't accept it then maybe they're not the best friends you have. After all, you don't live twice now do ya. :D
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
So my question is.. is it wrong to be gay? I don't think it is! But what do i do if my friends diss me? Give me advise or what ever you do! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D wish me luck I need it!