Comments

Dear Dish-it: My Mom's New Baby Replaced Me

The Other Daughter asks: My mom just had a new baby, and now she won't pay any attention to me. I feel like I've been replaced. What can I do so that I'm not forgotten? Back to Article

mistyismypuppy101
mistyismypuppy101 wrote:
2014-02-14 12:01:02 -0800

dont worry it is just because its younger and more delicate and requires a delicate touch to match its personality you
aren't forgotten smile

AveryThaGawd
AveryThaGawd wrote:
2014-02-13 20:01:25 -0800

The bay needs tha mom's full attention. of course she's not gonna watch u all the time. how about u suck it up, ACT like a big sister, and help out

yaverleaf11
yaverleaf11 wrote:
2014-02-10 09:21:07 -0800

I have two sisters I'm in the middle sometimes it sucks

girlwhodream
girlwhodream wrote:
2014-01-31 22:29:37 -0800

i love if my mom get a little sis

secretgirl123
secretgirl123 wrote:
2014-01-31 09:42:15 -0800

A parent would never forget the other one(s).

lovegod101
lovegod101 wrote:
2014-01-28 17:24:36 -0800

i agree but the only reason is because they need more help.

Dylanxr757
Dylanxr757 wrote:
2014-01-21 19:55:23 -0800

Nice pic

SkydoesminecraftRule
SkydoesminecraftRule wrote:
2014-01-21 18:24:42 -0800

Hmm this is helpful cuz my mom's pregnant

Kathy503
Kathy503 wrote:
2014-01-21 18:22:08 -0800

I know how u feel the same thing is happing to me to

Emileesoftball13
Emileesoftball13 wrote:
2014-01-20 18:42:53 -0800

I felt replaced when my mom brought home a baby too. But as the baby got older i didn't feel that way anymore and i realized that she only spent more time with the baby because babies need constant care or else they can become sick and upset, and no one wants an upset baby.

natas
natas wrote:
2014-01-17 09:51:29 -0800

I want to share my testimony on how i was able to get back my husband around December and with the help of Dr Ekaka because my man left me for over 3years and went on with another lady and i was unable to move on with my life because of the love i have for him last month i saw a testimony on the internet on how Dr Ekaka help someone with love spell so i never believe it but just have to try my faith which i did and i contacted him on his ekakaspelltemple at yhoocom

bieberliker152
bieberliker152 wrote:
2014-01-05 18:31:29 -0800

My grandma does foster care I always have to go to her room so she can meet the child I just tell her how I feel and she listens and know she pays more attention to me

mahoqanyy_babyy
mahoqanyy_babyy wrote:
2014-01-05 05:46:32 -0800

Here is my advice just tell her and maybe she"ll notice. Don't wait at all let her know u feel that way but don't I'm telling u do not wait cuz she will keep doing it trust me

jaykaysumo
jaykaysumo wrote:
2014-01-05 00:57:58 -0800

Ever

lovealittle104
lovealittle104 wrote:
2014-01-04 15:09:30 -0800

i feel you.. my mom does foster care and adopted 4 kids...she never has time for me. so i just make time to spend time with her by like hanging out with her and the baby... or just tell her..

real crystal water
real crystal water wrote:
2014-01-04 00:17:40 -0800

Mom loves every child of hers there's no FAVOURITISM!!! smile

suphidude
suphidude wrote:
2014-01-02 16:40:57 -0800

your only 8or9
years old

suphidude
suphidude wrote:
2014-01-02 16:39:04 -0800

can you spell?

suphidude
suphidude wrote:
2014-01-02 16:37:53 -0800

omg. i think u should run away and day later come back. and she will be worried that she will pay more attention to u when u come back. she'll keep an eye on u so u won't run away again.

anniebnanny04
anniebnanny04 wrote:
2014-01-02 15:07:29 -0800

you aint forrgotten your mo mo lust has to take care of the baby and ye

Would You Clone Yourself If You Could?

• Oh yeah! Send in the clones whenever I'm in trouble.
  • Nah, I'm an original, no copies required.

Micro_baby micro
Celebrities have been known to get very creative when it comes to naming their kids. Here’s a lis...
Micro_top ten movie moms - micro
Sometimes it takes a movie to remind just how great moms can be, from superheroes to homemakers, ...
I'm 13 years old and have always loved little kids. I like to take care of them too. I really wan...
My mom and I don't have a great relationship. We fight a lot and it always seems to be my fault.....

american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:You've known each other for SEVEN years and you haven't asked him if he likes you? Maybe you need to be the one to say something.   He does have a point.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Friends:
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
I know for a fact that he loves you. Whether he is, in love with you is a different story. I don't know. You say he makes "flirtatious comments" which makes me curious. That's not something you really do with someone you think of as a sister. Teasing, maybe. Flirting, no. -sigh- It probably kills you for me to tell you this, but you might have to wait. He's right. "Don't rush into love. Take your time." Don't worry, if he does, he'll come around. He'll let you know. If not, you'll find the one who's right for you. It all just... takes time.  (I'd like to add more -to both posts, but it's dinner time. I'll be back later to finish)
-Baydee
-Baydee posted in Family Issues:
.......Are you being serious or?
Ann95