Comments

Bringing the Characters of Frozen to Life

Kidzworld takes you back to the Disney Animation Studios to get more insider details on the making of the new musical adventure film Frozen. Back to Article

-Yeah-

parrotgirl wrote:
2014-07-14 19:26:55 -0700

like!

lillipup47
lillipup47 wrote:
2014-03-19 12:57:55 -0700

This is epic alright! NO! Not epic.... It's AMAZING!

Masterzero4
Masterzero4 wrote:
2014-03-18 19:47:28 -0700

I didn't even like the movie..

Leighann121
Leighann121 wrote:
2014-03-18 19:32:08 -0700

Omg it made me cry it goes happy sad happy sad I teared up so many time but I love the movie

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2014-03-18 19:09:32 -0700

THIS IS FREAKING EPIC!!!!

Pixeled
Pixeled wrote:
2014-03-18 18:58:10 -0700

i love dis.

naty211
naty211 wrote:
2013-11-30 08:46:13 -0800

going to watch it today with family cant wait

MysteriousRedBride
MysteriousRedBride wrote:
2013-11-29 18:45:53 -0800

Awesome!!! smile

4hry5
4hry5 wrote:
2013-11-29 18:30:07 -0800

THIS MOVIE IS THE BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

disney princess
disney princess wrote:
2013-11-28 08:05:59 -0800

Great!

Tatiana111
Tatiana111 wrote:
2013-11-12 19:24:31 -0800

Can't wait for this movie!!!! ::smile)))

PrincessDiva19
PrincessDiva19 wrote:
2013-10-29 17:13:22 -0700

that's cool!!!!

skritiparna
skritiparna wrote:
2013-10-29 09:26:15 -0700

gr88888 drawing.................

skritiparna
skritiparna wrote:
2013-10-29 03:25:40 -0700

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute..................i am !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for it.........

waterqueen
waterqueen wrote:
2013-10-29 03:12:22 -0700

I just waiting for it !!!!

caley blue
caley blue wrote:
2013-10-29 02:41:56 -0700

awesome

LadyLania
LadyLania wrote:
2013-10-29 00:45:23 -0700

Looks like a lovely movie! It comes out on my brother's birthday, but I'm not sure if he wants to watch it...

lovevthatsme
lovevthatsme wrote:
2013-10-28 17:05:43 -0700

going to watch Big Grin

Frozen-poll

Who is your favorite character?

• Anna
  • Elsa
  • Kristoff
  • Olaf

Micro_frozen-micro
Disney’s animated musical film Frozen is fun, thoughtful and beautifully-made. Check out our Kidz...
Micro_kristen-bell-frozen-micro
Kidzworld got the deets on the new Disney musical adventure “Frozen” from actress Kristen Bell wh...
Micro_frozen-micro
Disney Animation invited Kidzworld to tour their studios and see firsthand how their new animated...
Micro_micro-disney-planes-racing
Race around the world with Dusty in this video game adaptation of the hit movie. Read Kidzworld's...
Micro_monsters-micro
Kidzworld checks out Mike and Sulley: new students at Monsters University.

Entertainment in the forums

u_nique116
I love the song stay with me by Sam Smith
Black_Ivy
"AlphaT" wrote: "Black_Ivy" wrote: i am mad. very mad. okay so i work at an ice cream shop. and my boss is a four foot organic life form who agitates me to a higher degree every single day. and its not like normal boss commands. like for yesterday example she told me that i never listen and am a complete waste of space at her agency and never gets anything done. um?? organic life form? i am the only person around here who does do anything. so you can shut your face. Sunday will be my twelve day in a row working and in the past three weeks i have had two days off work. so if you can complain about me like that. why are you working me so much? get your life together.  Sarcasm? no sarcasm. my boss needs to get her life together. or ice cream might get shoved somewhere uncomfortable... i mean what? i didnt say that  ;)
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Latest Trends:
"Black_Ivy" wrote:i am mad. very mad. okay so i work at an ice cream shop. and my boss is a four foot organic life form who agitates me to a higher degree every single day. and its not like normal boss commands. like for yesterday example she told me that i never listen and am a complete waste of space at her agency and never gets anything done. um?? organic life form? i am the only person around here who does do anything. so you can shut your face. Sunday will be my twelve day in a row working and in the past three weeks i have had two days off work. so if you can complain about me like that. why are you working me so much? get your life together.  Sarcasm?
Sana11