Comments

Chloë Grace Moretz on Playing Carrie

Kidzworld is asking Chloë Grace Moretz the star of the scary Carrie re-make how she coped with effects and very strong emotions. How hard is it to play a bullied girl who gets the ultimate revenge? Back to Article

blueraven13
blueraven13 wrote:
2014-01-18 07:23:59 -0800

i like her role in kick a**

XXPrettyGirlSwagxX
XXPrettyGirlSwagxX wrote:
2013-11-12 13:21:05 -0800

saw dis

Dean_my_love3
Dean_my_love3 wrote:
2013-11-04 15:23:57 -0800

Original was Better...This is the Remake...

JennyD

Surfs_Up_Girl wrote:
2013-10-21 13:14:32 -0700

Yay !! lool

CrazyBoyG
CrazyBoyG wrote:
2013-10-21 13:12:22 -0700

ill go see it with u lol xD

Surfs_Up_Girl

KittyBoop wrote:
2013-10-19 17:22:14 -0700

Great Horror Movie!!!

goosebumps_fan189
goosebumps_fan189 wrote:
2013-10-19 15:07:08 -0700

I want to see it but I'm not allowed to see it
because of the R rating.

gansterm
gansterm wrote:
2013-10-19 08:23:35 -0700

looks like a good movie cant what to see it and lizzy borden looks like a good movie to! hahaha I like monster high 13 wishes to

BUZZ200
BUZZ200 wrote:
2013-10-19 07:19:06 -0700

that was good

izzy09
izzy09 wrote:
2013-10-18 21:14:24 -0700

Im un-disided

AllyCat88
AllyCat88 wrote:
2013-10-18 12:06:59 -0700

well kinda scary but scary in a cool way!

-ZeroHero-
-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-10-18 06:02:37 -0700

the tv ad is disturbingr

PrincessDiva19
PrincessDiva19 wrote:
2013-10-18 05:39:04 -0700

AWESOME i'm gonna watch the movie I've seen the 1976 version now I am going to have to see this one I have to see it!!!! Devil

PINKEYBETZ
PINKEYBETZ wrote:
2013-10-17 18:26:24 -0700

i want to see this!!it looks scary

artsygirl:)
artsygirl:) wrote:
2013-10-17 18:07:01 -0700

Can't see the movie though cause its rated RFrustrated

artsygirl:)
artsygirl:) wrote:
2013-10-17 18:06:32 -0700

I ♥ chloe so much!

Carrie-poll

Do you like watching Horror Movies?

• Only in day light
  • NO WAY!
  • Depends on the movie

Micro_carrie-micro
Fear her power! CARRIE unleashed the telekinetic horror as it debuted on Blu-ray and DVD. Read Ki...
Micro_carrie-micro
Carrie, the updated re-make of a horror classic about a supernatural high school misfit starring ...
Micro_insidious-chapter-2-micro
Kidzworld reviews the second installment of the scary out-of-body movie experience “Insidious” in...
Micro_chloe-moretz-micro
Born on February 10th, 1997, Chloe Grace Moretz is only 16-years-old but is already a bona fide r...
Micro_chloe-grace-moretz-micro
Cholë Moretz sat down for an interview about her role as Isabelle in Hugo! Find out all the detai...
Micro_chloe moretz-micro
Chloë Moretz captivated film-goers in Let Me In and Diary of a Wimpy Kid. Get ready to have the 1...

Entertainment in the forums

InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Movies:
Brave, but only because there was no love interest and it wasn't a musical.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Movies:
"LAZY778" wrote: "american_brit" wrote: "LAZY778" wrote: Brave; because she didn't need a man to save her. It was about a mother daughter bond. And I love that. In tangled it was a love story. In the end Rapunzel and the guy fall in love. But in Brave she didn't need a man to be happy. She was the strong one not a prince. She was smart and confident. I love that. So even though Tangled was really funny i will always pick Brave. That's a really good point ^-^ I still like Tangled better. The plot made more sense and was better written (in my opinion though) I thought the humor was better as well; definitely a lot less crude! Also, the lack of songs in Brave bummed me out... it is a Disney Princess Movie :/ (Don't argue that it's Pixar!) Wait you think because it's a Disney movie there has to be singing!? Really that's dumb. Ok that Iis just my opinion. But really that's dumb.  No, that's not what I think. They're are plenty of Disney movies without singing. I just would appreciate that aspect -especially in a Disney Princess movie, but it's okay.
XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Movies:
Brave of course. In Tangled there's way too much singing. And Merida didn't need a guy to save her so ...
LAZY778