Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy 3DS Game Review

Puzzles worth solving. Read our game review of Professor Layton's latest puzzling adventure on Nintendo 3DS. Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

Seth100
Seth100 wrote:
2014-03-02 09:00:08 -0800

Yay finally some positive news for this game

report
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!! wrote:
2014-03-02 07:44:59 -0800

I love the Professor Layton games!! I don't own a 3DS though so I'm kind of annoyed that I can't play the latest games :P

report
InternetOwl
InternetOwl wrote:
2014-03-02 07:26:59 -0800

I had a friend who hated it because she couldn't do the puzzles and rage quit which really is not a good reason to dislike something. I thought the games were quite good, actually.

report
Seth100
Seth100 wrote:
2014-03-02 07:21:18 -0800

On someone thing if I don't like it so come on please stop

report
Seth100
Seth100 wrote:
2014-03-02 07:20:40 -0800

Do we need to be negative about games??? I don't want to be negative about anything that anyone likes cause it just put them down and I'm guessing your friend rage quit on the puzzles cause if you say it's only half an hour that not enough time to beat a Layton games it takes more than half hour unless you call yourself a pure genius that can down anything in 1 second that yes it can be done so please stop hating and Atleast say something positive or dont even say anything at all I don't hating

report
Falloutmaniac
Falloutmaniac wrote:
2014-03-02 03:36:19 -0800

I'm sorry but the first game sucked my friend played it for like a half hour and then flushed it down the toilet then the other one he bought for me we microwaved it so fun seeing it melt

report
Seth100
Seth100 wrote:
2014-03-01 10:30:10 -0800

Why do you people hate professor Layton Confused he didn't do it anything to you but give us hard puzzle but that shouldn't even be a reason to hate professor Layton Layton so please stop

report
HUNKERS
HUNKERS wrote:
2014-02-28 18:32:45 -0800

STUPID!!!!!!!!!

report
Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf wrote:
2014-02-28 18:32:42 -0800

What the hay...

report
Thunderpandapaw
Thunderpandapaw wrote:
2014-02-28 18:29:42 -0800

I hate professor Layton Frown that game gave me nightmares when I was 5

report
back to story
Nintendo-3ds-poll

Do you want a Nintendo 3DS?

  • I already have one and love it!
  • Yes, I'd like to get one.
  • Nope, no interest in 3DS
  • I'm still thinking about it...

related stories

Micro_nintendo-wi-fi-ending-micro
Nintendo is preparing to pull the plug for online matchmaking on Wii and DS. Mario Kart, Pokemon ...
Micro_japan-sales-micro
In Japan, Playstation 4 hardware launches strong but with mediocre software sales and Wii U takes...
Micro_smash-bros-roster-final-micro
Nintendo keeps adding to the new Smash Bros. roster. The latest additions are Little Mac and Didd...
Micro_titanfall-micro
Rory plays one of the most anticipated games of 2014. Does it live up to the hype?
Micro_tropical-freeze-micro
Donkey Kong is back, looking better than ever and bringing a challenge. Read Kidzworld's Donkey K...

Games in the forums

purplesing
purplesing posted in Board Games:
Answer-If I saw bullying i would tell a trusted adult so they could help because bullying is wrong. My Question- Do you like Jessie or Austin and Ally?
reply about 4 hours
hugebear
hugebear posted in Forum Games:
Why? - the worlds universal question
reply about 4 hours
Damara
Damara posted in Forum Games:
Waste.
reply about 4 hours
sugarpetals
Water- the worlds universal solvent
reply about 4 hours
coffeebb8
coffeebb8 posted in Forum Games:
A. Laptop A. Drawing B. Singing
reply about 6 hours