Comments

Captain America Cast Talks The Winter Soldier

Kidzworld interviews the stars of Captain America: The Winter Soldier talking action, emotion, tight spandex suits and reuniting for their second exciting “Cappy” film. Back to Article

Rambler18
Rambler18 wrote:
2014-04-10 14:58:58 -0700

Check this superhero party out! It was the best time ever!

##########.youtube.#########?v=4ucSfSozbBI&feature=share&list=PLytylSJg9CCwL3aLJGk2ITIJ1uk775V5z&index=14

brody213
brody213 wrote:
2014-04-06 07:40:09 -0700

CHRIS to me always looks serious in his movies.

paulami
paulami wrote:
2014-04-06 06:41:10 -0700

Chris Evans is my crush and Scarlett Johanson is my Idol!

awesomedude426
awesomedude426 wrote:
2014-04-01 16:13:06 -0700

it is going to be awesome, BUT HOW DARE THEY CALL THIS CAPPY.

blindlessgirl
blindlessgirl wrote:
2014-03-31 19:48:21 -0700

This is going to e awesome

Heather09

jjz98 wrote:
2014-03-31 13:04:43 -0700

Cool

wishes_come_true
wishes_come_true wrote:
2014-03-31 12:41:25 -0700

Cannot wait to see this movie! And also The Amazing Spider-Man 2!

**Hoshmand**
**Hoshmand** wrote:
2014-03-31 11:24:38 -0700

and u calling this a movie -__- !

MeganRMeganR
MeganRMeganR wrote:
2014-03-31 11:01:53 -0700

I need to see the movie! Tongue Out

Jordan
admin
Jordan wrote:
2014-03-31 09:58:45 -0700

Can't wait to see this!

Avenger-poll

Who is your favorite Avenger?

• Thor
  • Black Widow
  • Hawkeye
  • The Hulk

Micro_theavengers-mic
We're hanging with more fun stars of the new actioner The Avengers! Join us!
Micro_the-avengers-mic
Kidzworld went to the Hollywood premiere to review this long-awaited superhero adventure The Aven...
Micro_avenger-micro
Marvel Studios presents “Marvel’s The Avengers”—the Super Hero team up of a lifetime, featuring i...
Micro_captainamerica-micro
Chris Evans transforms from scrawny to buff in under one minute in Captain America: The First Ave...

Entertainment in the forums

brunostar
brunostar posted in Movies:
problem child
reply about 1 hour
-Karpov-
-Karpov- posted in Movies:
Gentleman's Agreement
reply about 1 hour
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in TV Shows:
I saw the premiere before I left and I have to say, I was somewhat impressed. Of course it's not as good as BMW but I think they have good potential.
Kiken
Kiken posted in TV Shows:
I was very impressed by the first episode of Doctor Who I watched which I believe was called "Rose". It was creepy  but with enough of a hint of humor that it made for an enjoyable and interesting program. Me and my dad will definitely be continuing to watch more and more episodes of Doctor Who in the future.
amethystdances
The answer, obviously, is Doctor Who. The show has technically been running for almost 51 years. It's  a British T.V. show about an alien with two hearts who has been living for over 1,000 years, with a time machine that can travel anywhere, or anytime, in the universe. But there's a catch to his machine, which is known as a T.A.R.D.I.S, (Time And Relative Dimension In Space): It is forever broken and disguised as a 1950's telephone box. He chooses not to fix it, despite the companions he travels with wondering to themselves, "Why doesn't he fix it? Why did he have to break it as telephone police box?" He also tends to attempt to keep the companions for as long as possible. They tend to keep him in check, safe, sane, and non-genocidal. After all, being 1,800 years old, and I'm just guessing precisely how old he is, can make you feel lonely, angry, confused, scared, and vengeful. He had to destroy his whole planet to protect the rest of the universe from being destroyed by his people and their age old enemies, the Daleks. He will forevermore remember that day, and as punishment, from the self concious weapon he used,will have to live through for a long, long time.