Comments

7 Best YA Summer Reads 2014

Whether you're hitting a hammock or basking in some beach sun, there's nothing better than kicking back with a good book in the summer. Check out the 7 Best YA Summer Reads 2014 on Kidzworld! Back to Article

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2014-08-26 15:31:22 -0700

WOOHOO I LIKE POTATOES

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-08-26 15:28:07 -0700

I finally got my hands on a copy of The Kill Order -I'm not liking it as much as the actual Maze Runner books though. Oh, well! I must give it time.

yeoh_lar
yeoh_lar wrote:
2014-08-25 18:24:29 -0700

Far from you Love Love

lilosy
lilosy wrote:
2014-08-14 08:10:47 -0700

the fault in our stars best book LIKE EVA

Its_skylar1
Its_skylar1 wrote:
2014-08-05 18:06:29 -0700

The best book in the world is "eye of the minds" But on aug. 27 the sequel comes out!!!! Eye of the minds is a must read for ya boys and some girls!!!!

i_love_ducksss
i_love_ducksss wrote:
2014-08-05 12:44:05 -0700

Been on

i_love_ducksss
i_love_ducksss wrote:
2014-08-05 12:43:55 -0700

Oh wow the fault in our stars isn't on here
This is the only summer reading list that it hasn't

Tashiea
Tashiea wrote:
2014-08-04 17:49:23 -0700

I've read Dorothy Must Die, and The Maze Runner already (Both 4/5 stars) but Live Forever looks good! *Adds to never ending TBR list*

InternetOwl
InternetOwl wrote:
2014-07-21 18:51:41 -0700

My reading list is too long already and I'll just end up buying more ugghh

yaverleaf11
yaverleaf11 wrote:
2014-07-15 14:12:43 -0700

My mom's making me read Classics this year, and possibly the next, and the next, and the next...

Jomeimei
Jomeimei wrote:
2014-07-14 12:39:33 -0700

The Maze runner is just.....the words can't describe how good it is. I loved it to DEATH. REEEEEAAADDD IIITITTTTT

noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl wrote:
2014-07-13 20:21:17 -0700

Dorothy Must Die is a pretty captivating book, too. It kept my attention, which is a pretty difficult task. c;

noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl wrote:
2014-07-13 20:07:39 -0700

I usually hate YA books (Hunger Games, Twilight, and Divergent pretty much solidified that) but these actually seem good.

Minion567
Minion567 wrote:
2014-07-12 20:23:46 -0700

i just got dorothy must die, but i am a huge Harry Potter fan.

Merlins-SuperWhoLock
Merlins-SuperWhoLock wrote:
2014-07-12 14:58:01 -0700

also rainbow rowell's Fangirl and Eleanor and
park

Merlins-SuperWhoLock
Merlins-SuperWhoLock wrote:
2014-07-12 14:57:12 -0700

shadow and bone was awesome

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-07-12 09:32:37 -0700

And to think I have only read 2 of the 7! -Maze Runner and Dorothy Must Die... hmm... I think I might need to take another trip to the library.

wildanimal79
wildanimal79 wrote:
2014-07-12 01:26:24 -0700

the series i love is warriors and seekers Big GrinD

Sana11
Sana11 wrote:
2014-07-11 12:06:08 -0700

I NEED TO READ ALL THIS IS MY TERRITORY XD

Hungergames

What's your favorite topic in sci-fi books?

• Dystopias (new corrupt societies, such as The Hunger Games)
  • Post-apocalyptic (end of the world novels, such as The Forest of Hands and Teeth)
  • Epidemics (outbreaks of disease, such as The Scorch Trials)
  • Aliens and Other Planets (such as The Knife of Never Letting Go)

Micro_dorothy-must-die-micro
Travel back over the rainbow to a much darker Oz than you remember by checking out the official b...
Micro_top10summerreads-micro
Now that you've spent the month of July enjoying the freedom of summer vacation, it's time to set...
Micro_childrensbookweek-micro
Do books inspire you? Do you get lost in stories of magic and adventure, vampires and corrupt soc...
Micro_micro_writing
November is Novel Writing Month where thousands of people write millions of words. It’s a time wh...
Micro_harry potter-micro
Before lots of your favorite movies hit the big screen, they were best-selling books. Check out t...

Random in the forums

Cutiebee12
Cutiebee12 posted in Electronics:
Anything that my dad choose...........
Cutiebee12
Cutiebee12 posted in General:
"Tatiana111" wrote:You're most likely answer you'll get is a no if you don't know them. Take time to get to know the person, and seemingly not everyone needs a bf to look cool. Obviously that's why, you just want one of those "cute" relationships people have. Well, you know they don't make those cute on purpose. They've known each other for years, and you don't need a bf to look "cool" or "popular" you just need to be yourself. Frankly take time to get to know someone before even considering of asking them out. Hey who knows, maybe they'll ask you out. Agreed. It is much more better if a boy asked you out rather than you asked him out. Because boys will chase after girls.
reply about 1 hour
Cutiebee12
Maybe they are meant for private or it is very irritating or want medals in comments or..... no reason.
Cutiebee12
December!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!
FeatheryOne
FeatheryOne posted in Debating:
Come on guys, the junglefowl came first!