Comments

All About Santa's Elves

Santa Claus is one of the most high profile dudes around, especially during the month of December. But what about all of his tiny little helpers? What does it take to become one of Santa's elves? Back to Article

Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf wrote:
2014-08-27 19:46:35 -0700

Hmm, so it's for elves or humans? The hwhole test-taking part confused me. Beside that, this is good.

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-08-27 16:21:04 -0700

): No, I just can't choose.

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-08-27 16:20:42 -0700

Trying to make me decide which elf I like better... pff... so rude...

naty211
naty211 wrote:
2013-12-08 10:54:37 -0800

I believe in snata and elves and everything in the north pole I would love to become an elf and I will love to met them

Singermms
Singermms wrote:
2013-12-04 15:31:50 -0800

Are they I meant.

Singermms
Singermms wrote:
2013-12-04 15:31:39 -0800

Why are people saying is they are real or not? So many people still do believe, don't say they aren't.. They want to believe, let them say what they believe in...Frustrated

9bella
9bella wrote:
2013-12-04 15:28:45 -0800

sallyrose51 i belive you

coco-miller
coco-miller wrote:
2012-12-27 18:05:33 -0800

Elfs arent real just like santa clause hahaha

sallyrose51
sallyrose51 wrote:
2012-12-23 13:10:45 -0800

he is real

mathcrazy2013
mathcrazy2013 wrote:
2012-12-18 13:02:51 -0800

The funniest part is when we have to be 4'9"

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2012-12-16 15:56:15 -0800

honour is an elf

Jeff123
Jeff123 wrote:
2012-12-16 15:52:37 -0800

Santa is not real. It's a myrth to get people go crazy.

MS.I GOT SWAG
MS.I GOT SWAG wrote:
2012-12-13 13:26:46 -0800

Santa is not real.

AnimeGamerGal
AnimeGamerGal wrote:
2012-12-10 11:29:31 -0800

i was pinkie the elf in a peter pan christmas

fariycats7

2012-12-06 14:51:40 -0800

Who's Ryan?!?!?
(Stupid question?)

ice cream girl
ice cream girl wrote:
2012-12-06 14:46:57 -0800

i didnt say i didnt like honour,isaid 0.o meaning you dont like elfs?

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2012-12-06 14:43:18 -0800

everyone loves ryan

nicolemarie
nicolemarie wrote:
2012-12-06 14:41:45 -0800

DONT SAY U DONT LIKE RYAN!!!!! AKA HONOUR HES AWEOSME!

Who's Your Favorite Elf?

• Herbie from Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.
  • Legolas from Lord of the Rings.
  • Will Ferrell from Elf.
  • Arwen from Lord of the Rings.