Comments

All About Santa's Elves

Santa Claus is one of the most high profile dudes around, especially during the month of December. But what about all of his tiny little helpers? What does it take to become one of Santa's elves? Back to Article

Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf wrote:
2014-08-27 19:46:35 -0700

Hmm, so it's for elves or humans? The hwhole test-taking part confused me. Beside that, this is good.

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-08-27 16:21:04 -0700

): No, I just can't choose.

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-08-27 16:20:42 -0700

Trying to make me decide which elf I like better... pff... so rude...

naty211
naty211 wrote:
2013-12-08 10:54:37 -0800

I believe in snata and elves and everything in the north pole I would love to become an elf and I will love to met them

Singermms
Singermms wrote:
2013-12-04 15:31:50 -0800

Are they I meant.

Singermms
Singermms wrote:
2013-12-04 15:31:39 -0800

Why are people saying is they are real or not? So many people still do believe, don't say they aren't.. They want to believe, let them say what they believe in...Frustrated

9bella
9bella wrote:
2013-12-04 15:28:45 -0800

sallyrose51 i belive you

coco-miller
coco-miller wrote:
2012-12-27 18:05:33 -0800

Elfs arent real just like santa clause hahaha

sallyrose51
sallyrose51 wrote:
2012-12-23 13:10:45 -0800

he is real

mathcrazy2013
mathcrazy2013 wrote:
2012-12-18 13:02:51 -0800

The funniest part is when we have to be 4'9"

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2012-12-16 15:56:15 -0800

honour is an elf

Jeff123
Jeff123 wrote:
2012-12-16 15:52:37 -0800

Santa is not real. It's a myrth to get people go crazy.

MS.I GOT SWAG
MS.I GOT SWAG wrote:
2012-12-13 13:26:46 -0800

Santa is not real.

AnimeGamerGal
AnimeGamerGal wrote:
2012-12-10 11:29:31 -0800

i was pinkie the elf in a peter pan christmas

fariycats7

2012-12-06 14:51:40 -0800

Who's Ryan?!?!?
(Stupid question?)

ice cream girl
ice cream girl wrote:
2012-12-06 14:46:57 -0800

i didnt say i didnt like honour,isaid 0.o meaning you dont like elfs?

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2012-12-06 14:43:18 -0800

everyone loves ryan

nicolemarie
nicolemarie wrote:
2012-12-06 14:41:45 -0800

DONT SAY U DONT LIKE RYAN!!!!! AKA HONOUR HES AWEOSME!

Who's Your Favorite Elf?

• Herbie from Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.
  • Legolas from Lord of the Rings.
  • Will Ferrell from Elf.
  • Arwen from Lord of the Rings.

Micro_gift micro
‘Tis the season to be jolly. Put a smile on your girl’s face with these awesome holiday gifts.
Micro_santa-claus-micro
Forget Brad and Britney. The biggest celebrity of them all is Santa Claus! Here’s the scoop on th...
Micro_pile-of-books-micro
Stories to cuddle up in front of the fireplace with.
It all started with a wrong number in 1955. Find out how NORAD started tracking Santa, and how yo...

Charulata
Charulata posted in Friends:
Ask google.. :D
reply about 1 hour
Its_skylar1
Its_skylar1 posted in Friends:
Why would u wanna talk to a guy? Most of them are inmature and gross / im not though
OnceUponAtime143
My "best friend" for two years told me she wasn't coming to my birthday party because she had plans. I told her when the party was 2 months ago and she OK. Now its 4 days away and she says she isn't going because she has plans with her boyfriend. She is my best friend! Shes like my sister! and to know that she picked her boyfriend over me hurts. She is the worst friend ever! What do I do?
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"animefreakXD" wrote: "american_brit" wrote: "animefreakXD" wrote: guys are the bomb! They're my best friends! I can talk to them like a normal person, but more because you don't have to worry about them gossiping! :D Haha XD You haven't seen some of the guys at my school...  Really, you should just be yourself. Don't try too hard thinking about the right things to say and the right way to act.  That's when you fumble and mess up. Be natural! Be yourself! And relax! You might blush a bit or feel embarrassed, but that is OKAY. I promise you'll survive.  Yeah, guys can be confusing, but they're human too! :) Wow. Shocker, right? :P Talk to them as you would anybody else ^-^
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"amethystdances" wrote: I know, but its embarrassing. -sigh- That it is, but you'll be okay. If you don't know what to say, sometimes it's best to not say anything at all, you know? We don't all have the same personalities. We're not all amazing conversationalists (I'm talking about you Lex! Thanks by the way. We can always find something to talk about ^-^)  -and no one can expect from us. I'll say it again, be yourself. That's all anyone can ask of you -and if they don't like that... too bad! You deserve nothing more than friends (and possibly a friend? * wink wink * Sorry!!! ) who accept you just the way you are -and love for it.