Comments

Dear Dish-It, My Parents Just Won't Listen! (pg. 2)

Do you ever find your parents just won't listen to you? Find out what Dish-It suggests you should do. Back to Article

Kaitymay820
Kaitymay820 wrote:
2011-07-31 16:27:07 -0700

I really am not much of a family person although I know I should be. Im just not. I love my family (kinda) but, I prefer friends because you can tell them most things. I have a large family where most are disabled. I can't really be open with alot of them. Its hard, but that's what friends are there for.

oiu654
oiu654 wrote:
2011-07-15 17:26:48 -0700

well sometime my parents get mad at me but they don't listen to me all they do is just tell me off with out listening to what i have to say

tialenlove
tialenlove wrote:
2011-06-15 12:27:02 -0700

I FEEL LIKE MY MOM DONT STEP MOM DNT LIKE ME CUZ IM NOT HEREZ ND SHEZ ALWAYZ INSULTING ME ND TALKIN BOUT ME ND SAYIN I NEED 2 WORK ON "HYGEINE" ND I WAS LIKE I TAKE SHOWERZ ND U THA ONE WHO GOT A DIRTY HOUSE U R ND SMELL DIRTY SWEETY

missjcjc
missjcjc wrote:
2011-06-08 09:30:57 -0700

don't wont listen 2 mi well my mom want listen 2 mi when i tell her i don't lik my boo name Antonio but i really do Antonio is black thank u very much

Prettyliltwilight
Prettyliltwilight wrote:
2011-03-28 01:00:28 -0700

i feel my parents doesn't like me,their comparing me and my stupid brother!!!

SUPERSTAR4147
SUPERSTAR4147 wrote:
2011-03-27 02:13:34 -0700

well you have to love your parents at the end of the day cause they made you wouldnt be in this world if it wernt for them

girlsrocksomuch
girlsrocksomuch wrote:
2011-01-16 00:09:30 -0800

Werd

pre-pre27
pre-pre27 wrote:
2010-10-21 06:23:33 -0700

it ok mi mom wont listen to me so i talk to my friends

abbytgtj
abbytgtj wrote:
2010-07-28 01:01:51 -0700

WEIRD

kaligirl101
kaligirl101 wrote:
2010-06-02 06:35:19 -0700

great article ... whoever wrote it is great...

Do You Get Along With Your Family?

• Yeah, we're totally tight.
  • We get along well, but sometimes they're annoying.
  • I try to avoid them as much as possible.
  • No, I can't stand my family.

I am a 14 year-old guy and I feel I can make my own decisions. I have had long hair ever since 7t...

Brianna09
I would never be allowed.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
It'd be easier to picture it if I could see the shirt. xD But chances are it'd look good. Put the lace or bows on the shirt without sewing it on and see how it looks :p
reply about 1 hour
emilyly
emilyly posted in Family Issues:
Of course you are not pregnant!!! If you just started having period, it is irregular and in the beginning can look quite strange. Don't worry! But i think you should talk with your mum, go to the doctor to check if everything is ok inside of your body and simply to have support from her.
emilyly
emilyly posted in Family Issues:
I can imagine how hard it can be but the faster you will talk with them, the less pain you will feel. Of course it all depends on what kind of parents you have but don't give up just because they are religious. I know many people who are strongly religious but also open-minded.
-BlueSkies-
-BlueSkies- posted in Style:
I got this shirt and it has open shoulders. I really like it, but kinda want to cover it a bit. Like sew lace or bows where it's open. But I'm not sure if it'll look good or not. Any suggestions?