Comments

Dear Dish-It, My Parents Just Won't Listen! (pg. 2)

Do you ever find your parents just won't listen to you? Find out what Dish-It suggests you should do. Back to Article

Kuh-uteChickRock1017
Kuh-uteChickRock1017 wrote:
2011-08-11 20:34:45 -0700

This is exactly how I feel!

kikiepoo
kikiepoo wrote:
2011-08-11 20:32:49 -0700

I AINT GOT NO DADDY..! jp lolxx.. yea but farealxx...

TQKDK
TQKDK wrote:
2011-08-11 20:27:47 -0700

wen my oarents get mad at me for no reason and they try to apoligies i dont accept it!

Kaitymay820
Kaitymay820 wrote:
2011-07-31 16:27:07 -0700

I really am not much of a family person although I know I should be. Im just not. I love my family (kinda) but, I prefer friends because you can tell them most things. I have a large family where most are disabled. I can't really be open with alot of them. Its hard, but that's what friends are there for.

oiu654
oiu654 wrote:
2011-07-15 17:26:48 -0700

well sometime my parents get mad at me but they don't listen to me all they do is just tell me off with out listening to what i have to say

tialenlove_1796650
tialenlove_1796650 wrote:
2011-06-15 12:27:02 -0700

I FEEL LIKE MY MOM DONT STEP MOM DNT LIKE ME CUZ IM NOT HEREZ ND SHEZ ALWAYZ INSULTING ME ND TALKIN BOUT ME ND SAYIN I NEED 2 WORK ON "HYGEINE" ND I WAS LIKE I TAKE SHOWERZ ND U THA ONE WHO GOT A DIRTY HOUSE U R ND SMELL DIRTY SWEETY

missjcjc
missjcjc wrote:
2011-06-08 09:30:57 -0700

don't wont listen 2 mi well my mom want listen 2 mi when i tell her i don't lik my boo name Antonio but i really do Antonio is black thank u very much

Prettyliltwilight
Prettyliltwilight wrote:
2011-03-28 01:00:28 -0700

i feel my parents doesn't like me,their comparing me and my stupid brother!!!

SUPERSTAR4147
SUPERSTAR4147 wrote:
2011-03-27 02:13:34 -0700

well you have to love your parents at the end of the day cause they made you wouldnt be in this world if it wernt for them

girlsrocksomuch
girlsrocksomuch wrote:
2011-01-16 00:09:30 -0800

Werd

pre-pre27
pre-pre27 wrote:
2010-10-21 06:23:33 -0700

it ok mi mom wont listen to me so i talk to my friends

abbytgtj
abbytgtj wrote:
2010-07-28 01:01:51 -0700

WEIRD

kaligirl101
kaligirl101 wrote:
2010-06-02 06:35:19 -0700

great article ... whoever wrote it is great...

Do You Get Along With Your Family?

• Yeah, we're totally tight.
  • We get along well, but sometimes they're annoying.
  • I try to avoid them as much as possible.
  • No, I can't stand my family.

I am a 14 year-old guy and I feel I can make my own decisions. I have had long hair ever since 7t...

simran88
simran88 posted in Friends:
My bff is awesome cuz she is always there for me and I'm always there for her. We always have a great time together. She's always there to cheer me up when I need cheering up the most. She can always count on me and I know that I can always count on her. She always understands me. And of course she is awesome because she is MY bff after all :p her name is sreeganga and her username on kw is scarlet177
reply about 1 hour
simran88
simran88 posted in Friends:
A perfect friend according to me should always be there for you whenever you need him or her. But they should also guide you to the right path. They should understand you. They should be sweet, understanding, caring and funny. And yes, by caring and understanding I did mean a bff and not a boyfriend. My perfect friend posted on this thread right before me... her username is scarlet177.
reply about 1 hour
GaaraOfTheSand
GaaraOfTheSand posted in Friends:
I Feel like I should paste this here  Always remember this: Someone out there loves you. May be here online or on the other side of the world but they would care that you died. Now please put down that knife/blade or rope or gun or anything and think "do you want things to get better" or "do you want the chance of things getting better to be eliminated. Now let your scars fade and remember these words "I care"
scarlet177
scarlet177 posted in Friends:
According 2 me..... a perfect friend should be..... kind towards all, loving, funny, helping, and some times silly ( a friend shounldn't be ALWAYS serious!) friendly ( of course ), and..................... AWESOME!!!! :D !! I do have friend with all these qualities..... her name is ******  and she has ALL these qualities!!!!!!!! so she is AWESOME, COOL AND A PERFECT FRIEND!! :D :)
scarlet177
scarlet177 posted in Friends:
My BFF is awesome!!!!!!! I know that cuz, she is the only person whon can understand my feelings when my enemies or some other friends tease me badly or when those ppl be rude to me....... :(  . I can share all my secrets to her........ she is Awesome cuz, she is being herself . Her name is ****** ....... and she is my WORLD'S BEST FRIEND!!!!! :D