Comments

Dear Dish-It, My Parents Just Won't Listen! (pg. 2)

Do you ever find your parents just won't listen to you? Find out what Dish-It suggests you should do. Back to Article

TQKDK
TQKDK wrote:
2011-08-11 20:27:47 -0700

wen my oarents get mad at me for no reason and they try to apoligies i dont accept it!

Kaitymay820
Kaitymay820 wrote:
2011-07-31 16:27:07 -0700

I really am not much of a family person although I know I should be. Im just not. I love my family (kinda) but, I prefer friends because you can tell them most things. I have a large family where most are disabled. I can't really be open with alot of them. Its hard, but that's what friends are there for.

oiu654
oiu654 wrote:
2011-07-15 17:26:48 -0700

well sometime my parents get mad at me but they don't listen to me all they do is just tell me off with out listening to what i have to say

tialenlove_1796650
tialenlove_1796650 wrote:
2011-06-15 12:27:02 -0700

I FEEL LIKE MY MOM DONT STEP MOM DNT LIKE ME CUZ IM NOT HEREZ ND SHEZ ALWAYZ INSULTING ME ND TALKIN BOUT ME ND SAYIN I NEED 2 WORK ON "HYGEINE" ND I WAS LIKE I TAKE SHOWERZ ND U THA ONE WHO GOT A DIRTY HOUSE U R ND SMELL DIRTY SWEETY

missjcjc
missjcjc wrote:
2011-06-08 09:30:57 -0700

don't wont listen 2 mi well my mom want listen 2 mi when i tell her i don't lik my boo name Antonio but i really do Antonio is black thank u very much

Prettyliltwilight
Prettyliltwilight wrote:
2011-03-28 01:00:28 -0700

i feel my parents doesn't like me,their comparing me and my stupid brother!!!

SUPERSTAR4147
SUPERSTAR4147 wrote:
2011-03-27 02:13:34 -0700

well you have to love your parents at the end of the day cause they made you wouldnt be in this world if it wernt for them

girlsrocksomuch
girlsrocksomuch wrote:
2011-01-16 00:09:30 -0800

Werd

pre-pre27
pre-pre27 wrote:
2010-10-21 06:23:33 -0700

it ok mi mom wont listen to me so i talk to my friends

abbytgtj
abbytgtj wrote:
2010-07-28 01:01:51 -0700

WEIRD

kaligirl101
kaligirl101 wrote:
2010-06-02 06:35:19 -0700

great article ... whoever wrote it is great...

Do You Get Along With Your Family?

• Yeah, we're totally tight.
  • We get along well, but sometimes they're annoying.
  • I try to avoid them as much as possible.
  • No, I can't stand my family.

I am a 14 year-old guy and I feel I can make my own decisions. I have had long hair ever since 7t...

hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
[whispers] the OP posted over one month ago and she probably already got the birthday present for him and whatever she got he would of probably loved it :) What did you get him?
superkid645
Maybe you could  make him a loom band keyring with his favourite colours on.
reply about 1 hour
kidwizkool123
kidwizkool123 posted in Friends:
SO YOU NEED HELP MAKING NEW FRIENDS. IT DOESN'T MATTER  YOU ARE AT SCHOOL , AT THE PARK , OR EVEN IN YOUR OWN NEIGHBORHOOD! I SAY JUST BE YOURSELF!! BECAUSE IF YOUR PRETENDING TO BE SOMEONE ELSE AND THEN ADVENTUALLY GET A FRIEND YOU WILL HAVE A FRIEND WHO DOESN'T LIKE YOU BUT THE PERSON YOU ARE PRETENDING TO BE. LOVE, KIDWIZKOOL123!!!  :love
ginnygator
Your welcome
animerules4ever
i say talk to ur friend and if it doesnt help end the friend ship and get her some help its happened to me