Hot Colors for Spring
Even if you're not into following trends, this spring's hottest fashions can offer you a lot of options to express yourself using color. Whether you're a guy or a girl, this year's fashion colors range from light to bright to dark, and there's really something for everyone.
- Peach is a great color for a lot of reasons. It falls into the orange family, but because it is bright but not super intense it's still easy to wear and suits a lot of skin tones.
- When you wear the color peach, you're sending a warm, friendly, playful message. You're letting people know that you're accessible and open to making new friends!
- If you're into it, peach is a great color for a spring or summer dress, or for a t-shirt or muscle shirt to wear with jeans or shorts.
- Peach goes well with black, or can look really nice with other pastels, like mint green.
- There are a couple of shades of blue that are popular this spring season. In particular, a light purple-greyish blue is very cool, as well as a darker, nearly navy blue.
- Both of these blues are striking colors, but are also exceptional in that they evoke a feeling of calm and relaxation. Blue is also a lot of fun because it brings the ocean in to mind, which can make you think of spring and summer vacations!
- A light blue and a nearly navy blue can be a flattering part of almost any outfit. It's a great color for a t-shirt, a dress, a pair of pants, or even an accent piece like a scarf, purse, backpack, or sock!
- Both of these colors mix really well with peach, yellow, and even a light brown.
- If you're looking to rock a really bright color this spring season, green might be the choice for you! This year, the trendiest green is super bold and extra bright.
- This color is very exciting and expresses the openness of the wearer; if you sport this color, others are likely to unconsciously get a sense of how open-minded and unique you are.
- Bright green is also particularly appropriate right now as taking care of our environment has become such a priority in so many people's lives. Wearing a bold green can echo a love and respect for our natural world.
- Looking for something to match with your favorite green? Either a light blue or a slightly darker but still vibrant blue can go really nicely.
Don't worry if none of these colors tickle your fancy - consider these a kind of inspiration for adding a fresh feeling to your current wardrobe. Maybe peach isn't your thing, and you prefer a coral pink; well, go for it! This season is all about having some fun with your clothes.
Have Your Say!
What's your favorite color for spring? Share with our Kidzworld readers!