Comments

Dear Dish-It, I Want a Best Friend

I'm 15 and I don't make friends easily. I only have three friends who aren't my best friends. I really want a best friend that doesn't care what I look like or how I dress or anything like that. Back to Article

lonnie123
lonnie123 wrote:
2014-08-23 13:27:22 -0700

I HATE IT ALL LIES I don't like no fake ppl that say that there you best friends nahh that not I need some one that I can trust but I can I loss my trust of some of my friend and that's sad I feel like leaving kw and I might is might be over omg it's and lot over lies and stuff I DONT GIVE A CARE LOL

lonnie123
lonnie123 wrote:
2014-07-28 12:26:21 -0700

SashaFierce178
SashaFierce178 wrote:
2013-01-02 12:05:22 -0800

I agree with lilmama_1246!

lilmama_1246
lilmama_1246 wrote:
2012-12-31 19:38:58 -0800

HAVING A BEST FRIEND SOMETIMES AINT WAHT IT CRACKS OUT TO BE
YOU GE TIN MORE ARGUEMENTS THEN FRIENDS CAUSE YOU GUYS ARE SO CLOSE AND TELL EACH OTHR EVRYTHNG SO WEN YOU DONT TELL HIM/HER SOME YOUR BESTIE GETS MAD

pooka7
pooka7 wrote:
2012-11-14 18:05:52 -0800

eveyone just trick me and start makeing fun of me like calling me mudsa .. no one seems to care
any more...

Y.o.l.o(Is*Mhyy*Name*
Y.o.l.o(Is*Mhyy*Name* wrote:
2012-03-26 07:26:53 -0700

Mrsilikealot Ihss Mhyy Bffl......

jessicaserect
jessicaserect wrote:
2012-01-05 17:49:53 -0800

if u want a best friend then be more open to people. maybe join a club or something get to know people and try ur best to be as friendly as possible when introducing urself.Tap someone on their shoulder and when they turn around and look at u say im (what ever ur name is)i was wondering if u would like to be friends? its as simply as that Wink

prittybunny4_1901620
prittybunny4_1901620 wrote:
2011-09-18 13:30:31 -0700

you are

queentaylor123
queentaylor123 wrote:
2011-09-16 15:44:12 -0700

If Yuh Need A Best Frenn Im Dha Onee!!

Imagineeee_1853230
Imagineeee_1853230 wrote:
2011-08-02 21:49:21 -0700

you can't just ask for a best friend you have to build a best friend relationship. like me & my bff Natalie. she's awesome

skaterad34
skaterad34 wrote:
2011-07-29 08:01:33 -0700

how do you make friends

naliana
naliana wrote:
2011-07-15 09:38:42 -0700

Dear Dish It,
A girl thinks that i am her best friend. But I already have one. I dont really like her afterall. What should I do? If I tell her I dont want to be her best friend, she will be super mad at me. :\

Who Is Courteney Cox's Best Friend?

• Jennifer Aniston.
  • Lisa Kudrow.
  • Her mom.
  • David Arquette.

My BFF started spreading rumors about me. She told everyone I was dating my crush on my bus, whic...

Cataclysm_Destruct
I'd also shift the blame onto the parents. It's disgusting and appalling to know that parents don't care about their own child's wellbeing.
katieee123_
katieee123_ posted in Friends:
"Charulata" wrote: "katieee123_" wrote: I'm not going to judge her, it was most likely her parents fault. Poor girl. I'm sorry , But I don't think it's her parents fault. Her parents didn't tell her do anything with anyone , She did. Her parents isn't involved in this case!!  She's 13. Kids that age base some of their decisions off of what their parents say. Her parents should have told her what's right and what's wrong, which they most likely didn't do since apparently they didn't care.
SpecialProblem
SpecialProblem posted in Friends:
how are you helping me at all :/
Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Style:
A red tee and three fourths.
GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
"9bella" wrote:You could invite another friend to walk with you guys. thanks for the comment