Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It, I Want a Best Friend

I'm 15 and I don't make friends easily. I only have three friends who aren't my best friends. I really want a best friend that doesn't care what I look like or how I dress or anything like that. Back to Article

lonnie123
lonnie123 wrote:
2014-08-23 13:27:22 -0700

I HATE IT ALL LIES I don't like no fake ppl that say that there you best friends nahh that not I need some one that I can trust but I can I loss my trust of some of my friend and that's sad I feel like leaving kw and I might is might be over omg it's and lot over lies and stuff I DONT GIVE A CARE LOL

lonnie123
lonnie123 wrote:
2014-07-28 12:26:21 -0700

SashaFierce178
SashaFierce178 wrote:
2013-01-02 12:05:22 -0800

I agree with lilmama_1246!

lilmama_1246
lilmama_1246 wrote:
2012-12-31 19:38:58 -0800

HAVING A BEST FRIEND SOMETIMES AINT WAHT IT CRACKS OUT TO BE
YOU GE TIN MORE ARGUEMENTS THEN FRIENDS CAUSE YOU GUYS ARE SO CLOSE AND TELL EACH OTHR EVRYTHNG SO WEN YOU DONT TELL HIM/HER SOME YOUR BESTIE GETS MAD

pooka7
pooka7 wrote:
2012-11-14 18:05:52 -0800

eveyone just trick me and start makeing fun of me like calling me mudsa .. no one seems to care
any more...

Y.o.l.o(Is*Mhyy*Name*
Y.o.l.o(Is*Mhyy*Name* wrote:
2012-03-26 07:26:53 -0700

Mrsilikealot Ihss Mhyy Bffl......

jessicaserect
jessicaserect wrote:
2012-01-05 17:49:53 -0800

if u want a best friend then be more open to people. maybe join a club or something get to know people and try ur best to be as friendly as possible when introducing urself.Tap someone on their shoulder and when they turn around and look at u say im (what ever ur name is)i was wondering if u would like to be friends? its as simply as that Wink

prittybunny4_1901620
prittybunny4_1901620 wrote:
2011-09-18 13:30:31 -0700

you are

queentaylor123
queentaylor123 wrote:
2011-09-16 15:44:12 -0700

If Yuh Need A Best Frenn Im Dha Onee!!

Imagineeee_1853230
Imagineeee_1853230 wrote:
2011-08-02 21:49:21 -0700

you can't just ask for a best friend you have to build a best friend relationship. like me & my bff Natalie. she's awesome

skaterad34
skaterad34 wrote:
2011-07-29 08:01:33 -0700

how do you make friends

naliana
naliana wrote:
2011-07-15 09:38:42 -0700

Dear Dish It,
A girl thinks that i am her best friend. But I already have one. I dont really like her afterall. What should I do? If I tell her I dont want to be her best friend, she will be super mad at me. :\

Who Is Courteney Cox's Best Friend?

• Jennifer Aniston.
  • Lisa Kudrow.
  • Her mom.
  • David Arquette.

My BFF started spreading rumors about me. She told everyone I was dating my crush on my bus, whic...

Bunnoo
Bunnoo posted in Friends:
(There is no such thing as perfect.) Someone who loves you is perfect enough.
reply about 1 hour
Peppy.San
Peppy.San posted in Friends:
"Emma40" wrote:So my BFF is dating this guy that is so hot. He is so sweet and so is she I don't want too get in the middle of thier relationship.AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!What should I do?:love :love You don't want to cause drama, I think is what you're saying. I wouldn't worry about getting "in the middle of their relationship". If he makes a pass at someone else (you?) then that's HIS problem, not yours... and he probably wasn't worth your friends' time in the first place. Sorry, but you can't fix other people's stupid. And if it's you who's chasing, remember: friends are more important than some stupid/angsty short-term fling. Trust me-- I lost a few friends that way, and those relationships doesn't last very long afterwards. #TeenageWisdom
reply about 1 hour
shae508
shae508 posted in Friends:
I rather you tell them the truth.....It's better to get help during times like this.. But if you wanna go down THAT road. (which includes lying, deep guilt, and possibly more scars...just a warning.) Here's how. 1. Hide them, wear bracelets long sleeves, whatever. just do it. 2. LIE. say you cut your self from glass of a REALLY bad paper cut...anything. 3. STOP!. Don't cut, easiest thing to do. At least let the scars fade... Like I said, I don't really want to help you with this stuff. TALK to someone. I cannot stress this enough. Good Luck....
reply about 1 hour
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks for being supportive also for not dissing me!! :D :D :D :D :D :D love your profile pic btw!! :D :D :D :D :D
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
I told them why b it ALOT of gay and lesbians say they lost there friends.. but I want to be myself and I think myself is a lesbian thanks for support from everyone! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D