Comments

Dear Dish-It, I Want a Best Friend

I'm 15 and I don't make friends easily. I only have three friends who aren't my best friends. I really want a best friend that doesn't care what I look like or how I dress or anything like that. Back to Article

SashaFierce178
SashaFierce178 wrote:
2013-01-02 12:05:22 -0800

I agree with lilmama_1246!

lilmama_1246
lilmama_1246 wrote:
2012-12-31 19:38:58 -0800

HAVING A BEST FRIEND SOMETIMES AINT WAHT IT CRACKS OUT TO BE
YOU GE TIN MORE ARGUEMENTS THEN FRIENDS CAUSE YOU GUYS ARE SO CLOSE AND TELL EACH OTHR EVRYTHNG SO WEN YOU DONT TELL HIM/HER SOME YOUR BESTIE GETS MAD

pooka7
pooka7 wrote:
2012-11-14 18:05:52 -0800

eveyone just trick me and start makeing fun of me like calling me mudsa .. no one seems to care
any more...

Y.o.l.o(Is*Mhyy*Name*
Y.o.l.o(Is*Mhyy*Name* wrote:
2012-03-26 07:26:53 -0700

Mrsilikealot Ihss Mhyy Bffl......

jessicaserect
jessicaserect wrote:
2012-01-05 17:49:53 -0800

if u want a best friend then be more open to people. maybe join a club or something get to know people and try ur best to be as friendly as possible when introducing urself.Tap someone on their shoulder and when they turn around and look at u say im (what ever ur name is)i was wondering if u would like to be friends? its as simply as that Wink

prittybunny4
prittybunny4 wrote:
2011-09-18 13:30:31 -0700

you are

queentaylor123
queentaylor123 wrote:
2011-09-16 15:44:12 -0700

If Yuh Need A Best Frenn Im Dha Onee!!

Imagineeee_1853230
Imagineeee_1853230 wrote:
2011-08-02 21:49:21 -0700

you can't just ask for a best friend you have to build a best friend relationship. like me & my bff Natalie. she's awesome

skaterad34
skaterad34 wrote:
2011-07-29 08:01:33 -0700

how do you make friends

naliana
naliana wrote:
2011-07-15 09:38:42 -0700

Dear Dish It,
A girl thinks that i am her best friend. But I already have one. I dont really like her afterall. What should I do? If I tell her I dont want to be her best friend, she will be super mad at me. :\

Who Is Courteney Cox's Best Friend?

• Jennifer Aniston.
  • Lisa Kudrow.
  • Her mom.
  • David Arquette.

My BFF started spreading rumors about me. She told everyone I was dating my crush on my bus, whic...

hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
[whispers] the OP posted over one month ago and she probably already got the birthday present for him and whatever she got he would of probably loved it :) What did you get him?
superkid645
Maybe you could  make him a loom band keyring with his favourite colours on.
reply about 1 hour
kidwizkool123
kidwizkool123 posted in Friends:
SO YOU NEED HELP MAKING NEW FRIENDS. IT DOESN'T MATTER  YOU ARE AT SCHOOL , AT THE PARK , OR EVEN IN YOUR OWN NEIGHBORHOOD! I SAY JUST BE YOURSELF!! BECAUSE IF YOUR PRETENDING TO BE SOMEONE ELSE AND THEN ADVENTUALLY GET A FRIEND YOU WILL HAVE A FRIEND WHO DOESN'T LIKE YOU BUT THE PERSON YOU ARE PRETENDING TO BE. LOVE, KIDWIZKOOL123!!!  :love
ginnygator
Your welcome
animerules4ever
i say talk to ur friend and if it doesnt help end the friend ship and get her some help its happened to me