Comments

Does School Suck? Feedback

Recently, Kidzworld asked the question, "Does school suck?" Many of you hit us back with your thoughts. Read on for the word on school. And don't forget to send in your own comments about early mornings, teachers and other school related stuff! - Page 2 Back to Article

candyfreak1
candyfreak1 wrote:
2013-02-03 10:49:24 -0800

School sucks from a scale of 1-10 I give my school a 100 stupid school

roxmindless
roxmindless wrote:
2013-02-03 10:48:43 -0800

i dont think school is fun at all! all we do is sit around and do work.........! only when the teacher is not around we have fun in school! Big Grin

100%Boricuababy!!
100%Boricuababy!! wrote:
2013-02-03 10:24:55 -0800

it dos but i ♥ my skool each student gets own ipad and laptop to do their work on all the teachers are so nice and kool !!!!!!!!! anyways i ♥ all my friends they are so nice and kool ^_^ so I ♥ going to skool and seeing all my friends and its very bery funn !!!so my advice would be skool is funn !!

wreastlingfan619
wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2013-02-03 08:49:12 -0800

yea

Fashion Maxx
Fashion Maxx wrote:
2013-02-02 12:11:42 -0800

school is sometimes fun WITH FRIENDS makes it more fun

dj hothead
dj hothead wrote:
2013-02-01 14:58:51 -0800

well is on what u do in school that make it suck or fun

Paradise_Styles
Paradise_Styles wrote:
2013-02-01 13:55:22 -0800

I love it cos nothing's normal in my school

Little_Miss_2000
Little_Miss_2000 wrote:
2013-02-01 13:45:01 -0800

I used to think it sucks but when you think about it its the teachers and work mainly that sucks ! smile

patches1234?
patches1234? wrote:
2012-12-15 21:43:00 -0800

its fine you know could be better

muddyboots
muddyboots wrote:
2012-12-05 16:47:54 -0800

Its ok I don't like math or science though

Marbear21
Marbear21 wrote:
2012-12-05 06:52:29 -0800

School does not suck its the teachers and people in it that suck Wink

hp basketball girl
hp basketball girl wrote:
2012-11-24 21:15:35 -0800

Its ok i guess

lillycutie82
lillycutie82 wrote:
2012-11-21 19:32:03 -0800

Its hard to keep my grades good

Coyia
Coyia wrote:
2012-11-21 12:08:44 -0800

yes school sucks.

nutella123_2305703
nutella123_2305703 wrote:
2012-11-21 11:30:49 -0800

i hate school, for me, its boring but what i do love is my friends i wouldnt have them if i werent in school

izzy09
izzy09 wrote:
2012-11-20 20:21:08 -0800

I only like school to socialize but i HATE learning and i hate the stupid teachers!!!!!! I only like recees and electives! Whoever invented school just wanted to TORTURE us people!!!!!! Angry

kaykay is a lover
kaykay is a lover wrote:
2012-11-20 19:24:37 -0800

it do sometime the thing i like about it is the kid and one think i hate about it is homework

pretty_swagg_100
pretty_swagg_100 wrote:
2012-11-20 19:15:36 -0800

ikr.

Melonie48
Melonie48 wrote:
2012-11-20 19:14:13 -0800

@pretty_swagg_100 good job!

pretty_swagg_100
pretty_swagg_100 wrote:
2012-11-20 19:11:28 -0800

i did

Does School Suck?

• Yes - it totally sucks.
  • It sometimes sucks, but usually it's not too bad.
  • No - school rules.
  • I don't know, I'm home-schooled.

Micro_deardish-essay-micro
Stressed Out asks: I need to know how to write an essay. Last year I skipped a grade and missed o...
Micro_micro-castle
How strong could a bunch of a teeny-tiny particles be? They’re so small how could there any stren...
Micro_micro_apples
Summer is coming to a close and though you may not want to see the summer go, at least you can co...
Recently, Kidzworld asked the question "does school suck?" Many of you hit us back with your thou...

mcdonaldburger
mcdonaldburger posted in Friends:
IM REALLY WASTED RIGHT NOWBUT LOOK LISTEN... MAH BOI DABEASTFROMDAEAST GONNA HAVE A REAL SPECIAL DAY TODAY, IT'S his birthday sorry im sick of caps but it's his birthday and i want him to have a splendid good time so if there are any ladies out there please give him a message and chat him up im sure he's really looking forward to it to be honest all he does is look at his inbox waiting for people to message him nobody ever does i feel bad for the lad but anyway it's his birthday and i think he's gettting kicked off kidzworld cause he passed the age limit, actually i think he passed it a few years ago but whatever message him while u can he's a real great fellow looking for a good time no strings attached unless u want to he's desperate for a gf anyway happy birthday my lad, cheers mate
CarnivalDay