Comments

Does School Suck? Feedback

Recently, Kidzworld asked the question, "Does school suck?" Many of you hit us back with your thoughts. Read on for the word on school. And don't forget to send in your own comments about early mornings, teachers and other school related stuff! - Page 2 Back to Article

Gater413
Gater413 wrote:
2012-11-20 17:20:21 -0800

School is awesome

ice cream girl
ice cream girl wrote:
2012-11-20 17:18:09 -0800

usally,first we right about somthing then ssy da plege then a BUNCH of math and ELA then lunch yay then recess,then social stufides OR sience

*SharkySoTatted*_2241198
*SharkySoTatted*_2241198 wrote:
2012-11-20 17:11:51 -0800

I Cant Stand School Cause Soon I Walk Thru Them Doors I Be Worrying About Going Back Home

Abbey
Abbey wrote:
2012-04-28 23:51:42 -0700

Demon1 i got all u get friend anywhere!!!! Indifferent

Tiva lover_2102790
Tiva lover_2102790 wrote:
2012-04-25 11:00:59 -0700

u mean Ms.Ash?

mimi0529
mimi0529 wrote:
2012-04-24 16:52:04 -0700

no, it doe not suck in my opinion. i love school because i can play with my friends! but i dislike learning in class ..

Z-swag
Z-swag wrote:
2012-04-24 13:57:11 -0700

Confused she's so clingy?????

Z-swag
Z-swag wrote:
2012-04-24 13:56:42 -0700

it's fine but there's a teacher who's soo clingy 2 me...awkwardConfused

mazeylazey
mazeylazey wrote:
2012-01-08 13:09:33 -0800

well i dont get in trouble and i still get told off so whats your point exactly ow yeah you dont have 1

mazeylazey
mazeylazey wrote:
2012-01-08 13:05:54 -0800

i really dont like school and it really sucks
and do you know what you have to wake up really early for something that drives you NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my friends enjoy school maybe beacuse there not friends the enimes they like tourchering my life

Angelika:D
Angelika:D wrote:
2011-11-05 13:46:55 -0700

Pretty much sucks but i only like hanging out with me Amigas and Amigos

pinkfriday00
pinkfriday00 wrote:
2011-09-17 07:45:33 -0700

I DONT LIKE SCHOOL
YOU HAVE TO WAKE UP!! Asleep

preddygirldanni
preddygirldanni wrote:
2011-09-14 16:55:18 -0700

actually every on is wrong there is nutin wrong wit skool but many people fool aroun and get there self in trouble so of course you are gnna think skool suck..think about what i wrote and u comment bcuz many people who love and hate skool smile

conzo770
conzo770 wrote:
2011-08-20 22:43:42 -0700

yeah dose suck exept for the expitonal teacher some are funny and fun

BlondieLovesAnimals
BlondieLovesAnimals wrote:
2011-08-09 13:25:04 -0700

and homework

BlondieLovesAnimals
BlondieLovesAnimals wrote:
2011-08-09 13:24:56 -0700

i like friends.... but school itself does suck... like all the bullying and worrying about grades

hey its lexi

Supergurl6 wrote:
2011-06-24 08:03:52 -0700

I LOOOVE SCHOOL!CUZ MY FRENDZ R THERE 0.O

hsm14
hsm14 wrote:
2011-06-20 15:05:54 -0700

some times othres times it fine

Does School Suck?

• Yes - it totally sucks.
  • It sometimes sucks, but usually it's not too bad.
  • No - school rules.
  • I don't know, I'm home-schooled.

Micro_deardish-essay-micro
Stressed Out asks: I need to know how to write an essay. Last year I skipped a grade and missed o...
Micro_micro-castle
How strong could a bunch of a teeny-tiny particles be? They’re so small how could there any stren...
Micro_micro_apples
Summer is coming to a close and though you may not want to see the summer go, at least you can co...
Recently, Kidzworld asked the question "does school suck?" Many of you hit us back with your thou...

OnceUponAtime143
My "best friend" for two years told me she wasn't coming to my birthday party because she had plans. I told her when the party was 2 months ago and she OK. Now its 4 days away and she says she isn't going because she has plans with her boyfriend. She is my best friend! Shes like my sister! and to know that she picked her boyfriend over me hurts. She is the worst friend ever! What do I do?
reply about 1 hour
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"animefreakXD" wrote: "american_brit" wrote: "animefreakXD" wrote: guys are the bomb! They're my best friends! I can talk to them like a normal person, but more because you don't have to worry about them gossiping! :D Haha XD You haven't seen some of the guys at my school...  Really, you should just be yourself. Don't try too hard thinking about the right things to say and the right way to act.  That's when you fumble and mess up. Be natural! Be yourself! And relax! You might blush a bit or feel embarrassed, but that is OKAY. I promise you'll survive.  Yeah, guys can be confusing, but they're human too! :) Wow. Shocker, right? :P Talk to them as you would anybody else ^-^
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"amethystdances" wrote: I know, but its embarrassing. -sigh- That it is, but you'll be okay. If you don't know what to say, sometimes it's best to not say anything at all, you know? We don't all have the same personalities. We're not all amazing conversationalists (I'm talking about you Lex! Thanks by the way. We can always find something to talk about ^-^)  -and no one can expect from us. I'll say it again, be yourself. That's all anyone can ask of you -and if they don't like that... too bad! You deserve nothing more than friends (and possibly a friend? * wink wink * Sorry!!! ) who accept you just the way you are -and love for it.
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Friends:
It might sound condescending, but I really don't mean it that way. Just talk to them like an ordinary person.
animefreakXD
animefreakXD posted in Friends:
"american_brit" wrote: "animefreakXD" wrote: guys are the bomb! They're my best friends! I can talk to them like a normal person, but more because you don't have to worry about them gossiping! :D Haha XD You haven't seen some of the guys at my school...  Really, you should just be yourself. Don't try too hard thinking about the right things to say and the right way to act.  That's when you fumble and mess up. Be natural! Be yourself! And relax! You might blush a bit or feel embarrassed, but that is OKAY. I promise you'll survive.  Yeah, guys can be confusing be they're human too! :)