Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Does School Suck? Feedback

Recently, Kidzworld asked the question, "Does school suck?" Many of you hit us back with your thoughts. Read on for the word on school. And don't forget to send in your own comments about early mornings, teachers and other school related stuff! - Page 2 Back to Article

gabbys hot
gabbys hot wrote:
2011-06-11 08:04:59 -0700

i like school i just did not like my teacher

awesomerthantastic
awesomerthantastic wrote:
2011-06-01 10:46:58 -0700

I like school cuz u get to do fun things at the end of the year and it pays off a lot

riahsopretty
riahsopretty wrote:
2011-05-26 10:53:28 -0700

going to school to learn actually pays off when u past all of dem tests with a a plus and all as on da report card everybody be looking at u with dey lips hanging dey be like how u get good grade duh cuz i pay attention

riahsopretty
riahsopretty wrote:
2011-05-26 10:50:15 -0700

its only fun when we partying or talking

riahsopretty
riahsopretty wrote:
2011-05-26 10:49:02 -0700

school suck when it comes to learning especiall in math class uh so boring dez old teacher school is only fun when it comes to flirting with boys and talking to meh friends but but school is a place to educate

-Janise1209
-Janise1209 wrote:
2011-05-26 06:54:23 -0700

School sucks sometimes, but when you have your friends there to keep you company, schools aweshome! If you hate it or love it that's your opinion, but mine is kinda both.

ShelbyxGoesRawrr
ShelbyxGoesRawrr wrote:
2011-05-24 08:52:02 -0700

It depends on your school experience, so far school does sux!

lovenicegirl67
lovenicegirl67 wrote:
2011-05-24 08:49:51 -0700

i some time like school but i hate school when theres 2 hours of math uhhhh

lelek6
lelek6 wrote:
2011-05-04 06:22:23 -0700

yes i hate it Love

sexy lil mama
sexy lil mama wrote:
2011-05-02 10:55:18 -0700

yaa same wit me teacher she car a lot bout us she will die for us but she caN ALSO GET ON U NERV TOO PRETTI GRAT TEACHER HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGH

preddygirldanni
preddygirldanni wrote:
2011-05-02 09:44:57 -0700

mii skool is okay but im ready to get out.
also,
mii teacher is fun nd does aloth for us she really cares. smile

crazytown
crazytown wrote:
2011-05-02 06:45:46 -0700

uh, duh! maybe high school and middle school are good but elementary? where do you get to express yourself??? just art. but the art teacher is mean. so lunch, recess, and P.E. are the only highlights of the day xP

Daja5000
Daja5000 wrote:
2011-04-30 12:50:11 -0700

I THINK SCHOOL IS WHERE YOU CAN ERaspberryRESS YOURSELF AND STYLE AND LEARN. TECHNECLLY I HAVE A BUNCH OF FRIENDS. IM IN 6TH GRADE AND ITS COOL

Ty_Ty_me123
Ty_Ty_me123 wrote:
2011-04-30 12:34:37 -0700

school is ok

stacia369369
stacia369369 wrote:
2011-04-30 11:51:30 -0700

i love school now i can talk to my boy friend. and i can talk to friends Tongue Out

511
511 wrote:
2011-04-30 11:40:53 -0700

i dont like school!
but sometimes i dosmile

ocalais147
ocalais147 wrote:
2011-04-30 11:39:33 -0700

School is wack I hate it!! Especially my school.. ugh!!

kiyyah1
kiyyah1 wrote:
2011-04-30 10:48:15 -0700

YEZ I LOVE SKHOOL...WHEN I WAS IN PRE-K,1ST,AND KENDERGARDEN...BUT KNOW I HATE IT TO MANY HATER AND BULLYS...BUT I AM ALSO A BBULLY SO HOW CAN I BLAME THEM...BUT NOT TO THE MENTEL KIDS THATS JUST WRONG...AND NO IM NOT IN A SLOW CLASS I JUST GO TO A SKCOOL THAT TAKE K-8 AND MENTEL KIDS SO YEAH.... I HAte the teachers the have to many rules and they yell to much.... i also hate hom work alot..

mzblack
mzblack wrote:
2011-04-30 07:59:23 -0700

hate it

cutecupcake58833
cutecupcake58833 wrote:
2011-04-30 05:46:12 -0700

I hate school

Does School Suck?

• Yes - it totally sucks.
  • It sometimes sucks, but usually it's not too bad.
  • No - school rules.
  • I don't know, I'm home-schooled.

Micro_deardish-essay-micro
Stressed Out asks: I need to know how to write an essay. Last year I skipped a grade and missed o...
Micro_micro-castle
How strong could a bunch of a teeny-tiny particles be? They’re so small how could there any stren...
Micro_micro_apples
Summer is coming to a close and though you may not want to see the summer go, at least you can co...
Recently, Kidzworld asked the question "does school suck?" Many of you hit us back with your thou...

ImmortalWhisper
ImmortalWhisper posted in Style:
Well it depends on the shape of your face. I feel that those with somewhat longer faces and high cheekbone structures look best with a boycut, those with a heart shaped face and don't have too much of a baby face, I feel that a hair cut that is somewhat like a bob, whereas your hair ends at your jawline would look best as you have soft and somewhat messy curls. As for if you have a baby face I feel that long hair would be more suitable for you. Anyway that's my opinon.
Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.