Comments

Does School Suck? Feedback

Recently, Kidzworld asked the question, "Does school suck?" Many of you hit us back with your thoughts. Read on for the word on school. And don't forget to send in your own comments about early mornings, teachers and other school related stuff! - Page 2 Back to Article

gabbys hot
gabbys hot wrote:
2011-06-11 08:04:59 -0700

i like school i just did not like my teacher

awesomerthantastic
awesomerthantastic wrote:
2011-06-01 10:46:58 -0700

I like school cuz u get to do fun things at the end of the year and it pays off a lot

riahsopretty
riahsopretty wrote:
2011-05-26 10:53:28 -0700

going to school to learn actually pays off when u past all of dem tests with a a plus and all as on da report card everybody be looking at u with dey lips hanging dey be like how u get good grade duh cuz i pay attention

riahsopretty
riahsopretty wrote:
2011-05-26 10:50:15 -0700

its only fun when we partying or talking

riahsopretty
riahsopretty wrote:
2011-05-26 10:49:02 -0700

school suck when it comes to learning especiall in math class uh so boring dez old teacher school is only fun when it comes to flirting with boys and talking to meh friends but but school is a place to educate

-Janise1209
-Janise1209 wrote:
2011-05-26 06:54:23 -0700

School sucks sometimes, but when you have your friends there to keep you company, schools aweshome! If you hate it or love it that's your opinion, but mine is kinda both.

ShelbyxGoesRawrr
ShelbyxGoesRawrr wrote:
2011-05-24 08:52:02 -0700

It depends on your school experience, so far school does sux!

lovenicegirl67
lovenicegirl67 wrote:
2011-05-24 08:49:51 -0700

i some time like school but i hate school when theres 2 hours of math uhhhh

lelek6
lelek6 wrote:
2011-05-04 06:22:23 -0700

yes i hate it Love

sexy lil mama
sexy lil mama wrote:
2011-05-02 10:55:18 -0700

yaa same wit me teacher she car a lot bout us she will die for us but she caN ALSO GET ON U NERV TOO PRETTI GRAT TEACHER HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGH

preddygirldanni
preddygirldanni wrote:
2011-05-02 09:44:57 -0700

mii skool is okay but im ready to get out.
also,
mii teacher is fun nd does aloth for us she really cares. smile

crazytown
crazytown wrote:
2011-05-02 06:45:46 -0700

uh, duh! maybe high school and middle school are good but elementary? where do you get to express yourself??? just art. but the art teacher is mean. so lunch, recess, and P.E. are the only highlights of the day xP

Daja5000
Daja5000 wrote:
2011-04-30 12:50:11 -0700

I THINK SCHOOL IS WHERE YOU CAN ERaspberryRESS YOURSELF AND STYLE AND LEARN. TECHNECLLY I HAVE A BUNCH OF FRIENDS. IM IN 6TH GRADE AND ITS COOL

Ty_Ty_me123
Ty_Ty_me123 wrote:
2011-04-30 12:34:37 -0700

school is ok

stacia369369
stacia369369 wrote:
2011-04-30 11:51:30 -0700

i love school now i can talk to my boy friend. and i can talk to friends Tongue Out

511
511 wrote:
2011-04-30 11:40:53 -0700

i dont like school!
but sometimes i dosmile

ocalais147
ocalais147 wrote:
2011-04-30 11:39:33 -0700

School is wack I hate it!! Especially my school.. ugh!!

kiyyah1
kiyyah1 wrote:
2011-04-30 10:48:15 -0700

YEZ I LOVE SKHOOL...WHEN I WAS IN PRE-K,1ST,AND KENDERGARDEN...BUT KNOW I HATE IT TO MANY HATER AND BULLYS...BUT I AM ALSO A BBULLY SO HOW CAN I BLAME THEM...BUT NOT TO THE MENTEL KIDS THATS JUST WRONG...AND NO IM NOT IN A SLOW CLASS I JUST GO TO A SKCOOL THAT TAKE K-8 AND MENTEL KIDS SO YEAH.... I HAte the teachers the have to many rules and they yell to much.... i also hate hom work alot..

mzblack
mzblack wrote:
2011-04-30 07:59:23 -0700

hate it

cutecupcake58833
cutecupcake58833 wrote:
2011-04-30 05:46:12 -0700

I hate school

Does School Suck?

• Yes - it totally sucks.
  • It sometimes sucks, but usually it's not too bad.
  • No - school rules.
  • I don't know, I'm home-schooled.