Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Valentine's Day Gift Ideas

Stressing about what to get your sweetheart this February 14th? Get ready to impress that special someone with these cool Valentine's Day gift ideas for both guys and girls! Back to Article

Cinderella_red

sophialily448 wrote:
2014-07-12 03:36:23 -0700

like it.

crazycookieXD
crazycookieXD wrote:
2012-02-13 20:07:12 -0800

i hate valentines day too cheesy for me :P

BigTimeRushLover2012

deuces wrote:
2011-02-13 05:25:30 -0800

great

007DEANNA
007DEANNA wrote:
2011-02-08 03:12:32 -0800

thanks for that it mite he saved the day!!!!!lolxx
deanna.xx Wink Big Grin

HAPPYPANDA91
HAPPYPANDA91 wrote:
2011-02-07 09:22:28 -0800

Wow. those are actually cool and i think im going to steal the idea. hahahahahaha =)

Poll

Which Country Eats the Most Chocolate?

• United States.
  • Belgium.
  • Switzerland.
  • Italy.

Micro_games_micro
Valentine's Day is the time to snuggle up with your favorite hottie and show them who the real ga...
Micro_girl_micro
Steer clear of heart-shaped chocolates and red and pink teddy bears and let Kidzworld suggest som...
Micro_guys_micro
Your guy has eclectic taste—sports, movies, travel, music—you know him better than anyone but fin...

Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Style:
I don't care much for either, but I chose Maybelline because of better quality.
GottaLoveDance