Comments

Valentine's Day Gift Ideas

Stressing about what to get your sweetheart this February 14th? Get ready to impress that special someone with these cool Valentine's Day gift ideas for both guys and girls! Back to Article

hanna007

sophialily448 wrote:
2014-07-12 03:36:23 -0700

like it.

crazycookieXD
crazycookieXD wrote:
2012-02-13 20:07:12 -0800

i hate valentines day too cheesy for me :P

BigTimeRushLover2012

deuces wrote:
2011-02-13 05:25:30 -0800

great

007DEANNA
007DEANNA wrote:
2011-02-08 03:12:32 -0800

thanks for that it mite he saved the day!!!!!lolxx
deanna.xx Wink Big Grin

HAPPYPANDA91
HAPPYPANDA91 wrote:
2011-02-07 09:22:28 -0800

Wow. those are actually cool and i think im going to steal the idea. hahahahahaha =)

Poll

Which Country Eats the Most Chocolate?

• United States.
  • Belgium.
  • Switzerland.
  • Italy.

Micro_games_micro
Valentine's Day is the time to snuggle up with your favorite hottie and show them who the real ga...
Micro_girl_micro
Steer clear of heart-shaped chocolates and red and pink teddy bears and let Kidzworld suggest som...
Micro_guys_micro
Your guy has eclectic taste—sports, movies, travel, music—you know him better than anyone but fin...

blakbutterfly
That's just how sisters are. They would grow up and change their ways and do remember, whatever they do, how much they annoy you, they still love you and this is how usually kids show their love to someone they feel close to. Yes, they feel close to you and annoys you because they know you would tolerate them. It's their way and be proud of the fact that they consider you close enough to annoy! I would be more than glad if my sister annoys me. And even though my sister is just a month old, she's pretty hilariously good and annoying her and sometimes, I reciprocate her behavior towards me. She pretty hilarious and intelligent for a month old baby!
disney princess
She is quite young, but you should start taming her a little from now. She might become better when she grows up,but what if she doesn't? you can tell your parents about this, with a priof, yes.
Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Family Issues:
"jordand08" wrote: "LiviMimiLivi" wrote: I have a little sister she is four and she is so annoying! She is sassy, too. She acts like she's a teen! She is a devil when our parents aren't around. But an 'angel' when adults are around, she makes animal noises and acts like she is a small innocent thing. PLEASE HELP ME FROM THIS!!!!!! Well, she is four, and that's how little one's act.  ^This, and also I believe she'll start behaving better as she gets older.
Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Family Issues:
"CandyDreamer" wrote:My parents are only strict when they need to be. This.
syedarabia
syedarabia posted in Friends:
i think friend is a gift of a god...........it is the best gift for ever...........i like my friends...........               may allah always happy my friends......