Comments

Valentine's Day Gift Ideas

Stressing about what to get your sweetheart this February 14th? Get ready to impress that special someone with these cool Valentine's Day gift ideas for both guys and girls! Back to Article

Cinderella_red

sophialily448 wrote:
2014-07-12 03:36:23 -0700

like it.

crazycookieXD
crazycookieXD wrote:
2012-02-13 20:07:12 -0800

i hate valentines day too cheesy for me :P

BigTimeRushLover2012

deuces wrote:
2011-02-13 05:25:30 -0800

great

007DEANNA
007DEANNA wrote:
2011-02-08 03:12:32 -0800

thanks for that it mite he saved the day!!!!!lolxx
deanna.xx Wink Big Grin

HAPPYPANDA91
HAPPYPANDA91 wrote:
2011-02-07 09:22:28 -0800

Wow. those are actually cool and i think im going to steal the idea. hahahahahaha =)

Poll

Which Country Eats the Most Chocolate?

• United States.
  • Belgium.
  • Switzerland.
  • Italy.

Micro_games_micro
Valentine's Day is the time to snuggle up with your favorite hottie and show them who the real ga...
Micro_girl_micro
Steer clear of heart-shaped chocolates and red and pink teddy bears and let Kidzworld suggest som...
Micro_guys_micro
Your guy has eclectic taste—sports, movies, travel, music—you know him better than anyone but fin...

GaaraOfTheSand
GaaraOfTheSand posted in Friends:
I Feel like I should paste this here  Always remember this: Someone out there loves you. May be here online or on the other side of the world but they would care that you died. Now please put down that knife/blade or rope or gun or anything and think "do you want things to get better" or "do you want the chance of things getting better to be eliminated. Now let your scars fade and remember these words "I care"
scarlet177
scarlet177 posted in Friends:
According 2 me..... a perfect friend should be..... kind towards all, loving, funny, helping, and some times silly ( a friend shounldn't be ALWAYS serious!) friendly ( of course ), and..................... AWESOME!!!! :D !! I do have friend with all these qualities..... her name is ******  and she has ALL these qualities!!!!!!!! so she is AWESOME, COOL AND A PERFECT FRIEND!! :D :)
scarlet177
scarlet177 posted in Friends:
My BFF is awesome!!!!!!! I know that cuz, she is the only person whon can understand my feelings when my enemies or some other friends tease me badly or when those ppl be rude to me....... :(  . I can share all my secrets to her........ she is Awesome cuz, she is being herself . Her name is ****** ....... and she is my WORLD'S BEST FRIEND!!!!! :D
Alexis7343
Alexis7343 posted in Friends:
I think its really great you posted this, cause a lot of people need it. Adults don't notice children problems. When I was in 2ed grade i was bullied by teens that were like 16. Not only that, teachers can bully kids too. My mom always puts people who try to kill them selves down in awful ways. Every time she says that stuff I am very offended by it cause she knows I have emotional problems but she still like to dig into it. Someone who feels they need to kill themselves needs someone to trust and talk to. I'm so happy you posted this. Cause it is so true!
reply 1 day