Comments

Eating Disorders Awareness Week

It's Eating Disorders Awareness Week, so check out these body image facts before you freak out about your body. Back to Article

scterry200
scterry200 wrote:
2014-03-29 08:02:53 -0700

hi guys

-LifeGoesOn;
-LifeGoesOn; wrote:
2014-02-27 14:30:43 -0800

some of these comments make me sick

mischiefmanaged
moderator
mischiefmanaged wrote:
2014-02-27 13:06:52 -0800

Thank you for sharing this article and linking to some great resources!

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2014-02-26 20:16:37 -0800

D:

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2014-02-26 20:16:37 -0800

D:

Stevie-Mae
Stevie-Mae wrote:
2014-02-26 10:04:04 -0800

I used to be anorexic and it really isn't worth it, I was going through hell when I got anorexia, I lost a lot of people through it and everyone treats me differently now. if you're not happy with your body, don't puke or do anything to extreme maybe talk to someone and tell them how you feel?

Miss_Forever
Miss_Forever wrote:
2014-02-25 16:29:25 -0800

I feel it is offensive when people ask skinny people if they are anorexic

yaverleaf11
yaverleaf11 wrote:
2014-02-25 09:12:09 -0800

One time I was over eating and my parents were worried...It was just a growth spirt. XD now I hardly eat.

swaggerboy878
swaggerboy878 wrote:
2014-02-25 08:00:14 -0800

i think its gross that people make themselves puke... i used 2 have anorexia, but i just didn't eat.

Peanut234
Peanut234 wrote:
2014-02-25 00:01:20 -0800

It's really sad

CellaCello
CellaCello wrote:
2014-02-24 16:48:33 -0800

So they say that if untreated, I'm going to die... News flash, I pretty sure we're all going to die sometime soon.

-TheUnexpectedGirl-
-TheUnexpectedGirl- wrote:
2014-02-24 15:12:55 -0800

i have had it since i was 5 months old Frustrated

DaniKitty
DaniKitty wrote:
2014-02-24 15:12:10 -0800

I had anorexia and I was in the hospital one summer, it was scary.

-TheUnexpectedGirl-
-TheUnexpectedGirl- wrote:
2014-02-24 15:11:07 -0800

i have anorexia

alexiarina123
alexiarina123 wrote:
2014-02-24 14:21:41 -0800

yes I agree

thecaringlion
moderator
thecaringlion wrote:
2014-02-24 14:19:45 -0800

i hope anyone with an eating disorder feels welcome and respected here on KW! and i hope you all realize there are so many resources!

JennyD

flirtaddict wrote:
2013-06-10 11:09:23 -0700

I LIKE MY CURVES! ^_^

love2beme:D
love2beme:D wrote:
2012-03-07 03:08:21 -0800

Ma frndz tell me I'm thin... But watch I feel is right opposite!!!

Do You Worry About Your Weight?

• Yes, I always think I look fat.
  • Sometimes, but I try not to obsess about it.
  • Never. I'm healthy and look like a million bucks.
  • No, but I have friends who do.

I really need your help. I think my best friend has an eating disorder. I noticed in the past few...
Can you ever get too much of a good thing? Find out about the downsides of compulsive exercising.
In honor of National Eating Disorders Awareness Week, Kidzworld has put together a list of body i...

LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Leggings
John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.
Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!