Comments

Eating Disorders Awareness Week

It's Eating Disorders Awareness Week, so check out these body image facts before you freak out about your body. Back to Article

scterry200
scterry200 wrote:
2014-03-29 08:02:53 -0700

hi guys

-LifeGoesOn;
-LifeGoesOn; wrote:
2014-02-27 14:30:43 -0800

some of these comments make me sick

mischiefmanaged
moderator
mischiefmanaged wrote:
2014-02-27 13:06:52 -0800

Thank you for sharing this article and linking to some great resources!

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2014-02-26 20:16:37 -0800

D:

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2014-02-26 20:16:37 -0800

D:

Stevie-Mae
Stevie-Mae wrote:
2014-02-26 10:04:04 -0800

I used to be anorexic and it really isn't worth it, I was going through hell when I got anorexia, I lost a lot of people through it and everyone treats me differently now. if you're not happy with your body, don't puke or do anything to extreme maybe talk to someone and tell them how you feel?

Miss_Forever
Miss_Forever wrote:
2014-02-25 16:29:25 -0800

I feel it is offensive when people ask skinny people if they are anorexic

yaverleaf11
yaverleaf11 wrote:
2014-02-25 09:12:09 -0800

One time I was over eating and my parents were worried...It was just a growth spirt. XD now I hardly eat.

swaggerboy878
swaggerboy878 wrote:
2014-02-25 08:00:14 -0800

i think its gross that people make themselves puke... i used 2 have anorexia, but i just didn't eat.

Peanut234
Peanut234 wrote:
2014-02-25 00:01:20 -0800

It's really sad

CellaCello
CellaCello wrote:
2014-02-24 16:48:33 -0800

So they say that if untreated, I'm going to die... News flash, I pretty sure we're all going to die sometime soon.

-TheUnexpectedGirl-
-TheUnexpectedGirl- wrote:
2014-02-24 15:12:55 -0800

i have had it since i was 5 months old Frustrated

DaniKitty
DaniKitty wrote:
2014-02-24 15:12:10 -0800

I had anorexia and I was in the hospital one summer, it was scary.

-TheUnexpectedGirl-
-TheUnexpectedGirl- wrote:
2014-02-24 15:11:07 -0800

i have anorexia

alexiarina123
alexiarina123 wrote:
2014-02-24 14:21:41 -0800

yes I agree

thecaringlion
moderator
thecaringlion wrote:
2014-02-24 14:19:45 -0800

i hope anyone with an eating disorder feels welcome and respected here on KW! and i hope you all realize there are so many resources!

JennyD

flirtaddict wrote:
2013-06-10 11:09:23 -0700

I LIKE MY CURVES! ^_^

love2beme:D
love2beme:D wrote:
2012-03-07 03:08:21 -0800

Ma frndz tell me I'm thin... But watch I feel is right opposite!!!

Do You Worry About Your Weight?

• Yes, I always think I look fat.
  • Sometimes, but I try not to obsess about it.
  • Never. I'm healthy and look like a million bucks.
  • No, but I have friends who do.

I really need your help. I think my best friend has an eating disorder. I noticed in the past few...
Can you ever get too much of a good thing? Find out about the downsides of compulsive exercising.
In honor of National Eating Disorders Awareness Week, Kidzworld has put together a list of body i...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Wear bigger clothes. Heck, I wear a 2-3 X
DisneyanimeLover
ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in Friends:
DisneyanimeLover
I have this friend who has been my friend for 6 years. And she is so RUDE. She says mean things about me and MY MOTHER. Seriously she says really awful things about my mom like this: "Her IQ is high? Oh she must have took the IDIOT test." And tells me "Eww you wear Disney Princess shirts? Eww you are so messed up!" She always acts better than me whether we are alone or with people. She tries to make people hate me and she tries to act mature and she alway tells me "You should respect your mom and do what she tells you" She is awful. I wanna tell her she is mean and I dont wanna be friends. But I can`t! Its hard to do that when you know someone for 7 years. HELP!
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
As the previous person said, look online. There are very cute clothes available in bigger sizes! Also when you go shopping take a look in popular stores as well as less popular that might look as if they're for older people. Often they follow very similar trends but have bigger sizes!