Comments

Eating Disorders Awareness Week

It's Eating Disorders Awareness Week, so check out these body image facts before you freak out about your body. Back to Article

scterry200
scterry200 wrote:
2014-03-29 08:02:53 -0700

hi guys

-LifeGoesOn;
-LifeGoesOn; wrote:
2014-02-27 14:30:43 -0800

some of these comments make me sick

mischiefmanaged
moderator
mischiefmanaged wrote:
2014-02-27 13:06:52 -0800

Thank you for sharing this article and linking to some great resources!

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2014-02-26 20:16:37 -0800

D:

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2014-02-26 20:16:37 -0800

D:

Stevie-Mae
Stevie-Mae wrote:
2014-02-26 10:04:04 -0800

I used to be anorexic and it really isn't worth it, I was going through hell when I got anorexia, I lost a lot of people through it and everyone treats me differently now. if you're not happy with your body, don't puke or do anything to extreme maybe talk to someone and tell them how you feel?

Miss_Forever
Miss_Forever wrote:
2014-02-25 16:29:25 -0800

I feel it is offensive when people ask skinny people if they are anorexic

yaverleaf11
yaverleaf11 wrote:
2014-02-25 09:12:09 -0800

One time I was over eating and my parents were worried...It was just a growth spirt. XD now I hardly eat.

swaggerboy878
swaggerboy878 wrote:
2014-02-25 08:00:14 -0800

i think its gross that people make themselves puke... i used 2 have anorexia, but i just didn't eat.

Peanut234
Peanut234 wrote:
2014-02-25 00:01:20 -0800

It's really sad

CellaCello
CellaCello wrote:
2014-02-24 16:48:33 -0800

So they say that if untreated, I'm going to die... News flash, I pretty sure we're all going to die sometime soon.

-TheUnexpectedGirl-
-TheUnexpectedGirl- wrote:
2014-02-24 15:12:55 -0800

i have had it since i was 5 months old Frustrated

DaniKitty
DaniKitty wrote:
2014-02-24 15:12:10 -0800

I had anorexia and I was in the hospital one summer, it was scary.

-TheUnexpectedGirl-
-TheUnexpectedGirl- wrote:
2014-02-24 15:11:07 -0800

i have anorexia

alexiarina123
alexiarina123 wrote:
2014-02-24 14:21:41 -0800

yes I agree

thecaringlion
moderator
thecaringlion wrote:
2014-02-24 14:19:45 -0800

i hope anyone with an eating disorder feels welcome and respected here on KW! and i hope you all realize there are so many resources!

JennyD

flirtaddict wrote:
2013-06-10 11:09:23 -0700

I LIKE MY CURVES! ^_^

love2beme:D
love2beme:D wrote:
2012-03-07 03:08:21 -0800

Ma frndz tell me I'm thin... But watch I feel is right opposite!!!

Do You Worry About Your Weight?

• Yes, I always think I look fat.
  • Sometimes, but I try not to obsess about it.
  • Never. I'm healthy and look like a million bucks.
  • No, but I have friends who do.

I really need your help. I think my best friend has an eating disorder. I noticed in the past few...
Can you ever get too much of a good thing? Find out about the downsides of compulsive exercising.
In honor of National Eating Disorders Awareness Week, Kidzworld has put together a list of body i...

ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Friends:
I think the title is fairly self explanatory. I don't know how to explain self harm scars and cuts to my friends (don't even get me started on my father) without having them completely freak out on me or think I'm a total basket case. I can't hide most the scars and cuts given their placement. I'd also like to know how to explain it to a friend's parent bc I know that will be a problem too. - (Note: I'm not insane. Just have been a tough time lately and I snapped under too much pressure. I'm not a danger to myself anymore. End of story.) - I don't like to go into detail when discussing my self harm and why I did it, but I know my friends are very inquisitive like their parents. I just want to know how to ride out the conversation and would appreciate any help in the matter. Thanks!
reply about 1 hour
smurfetblue
smurfetblue posted in Friends:
i sorry to hear abou that, i get bullied also and i know how that feels when no one talk to you or helps you...hope things get better for you
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so....And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously.Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life. Exactly, because, I promise, life gets better. Even when it seems like it's not, it does, in the darkest part of your life, you'll find the hope that you lost.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Friends:
I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so.... And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously. Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life.
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"hugebear" wrote:This is awesome advise Jordan :)I hates it when I see anyone getting bullied and will always stand beside them against bullies.Suicide is not the answer to problems even if the person feels like its the only way to stop it.I agrees with you.. TALK TO SOMEONE... it really helps to understand and get the emotions out and get help.[Jordan I hopes you doesnt mind but I moved to the Dear Dish It and done the sticky toffee :angel] It's okay Huge, I didn't know which one to put it on, because I knew you'd move it if I got it wrong, but thank you. (: