Comments

Kool Kat Dishes About Online Dating

All of you boys and girls come on here to make friends. But sometimes you become more than that. Should you become BF and GF? Back to Article

Tamia2013
Tamia2013 wrote:
2013-12-26 17:35:36 -0800

mmmm....umm...I can't think of something to say but the post is good

Kyle689
Kyle689 wrote:
2013-07-20 08:32:59 -0700

I think it is great but be careful.

benjy1232
benjy1232 wrote:
2013-07-03 15:17:17 -0700

i don't recomend dating online at all.

Tygayoung
Tygayoung wrote:
2013-07-03 09:36:04 -0700

i think it's cool but could be pretty dangerous.BE CAREFUL.

OBEY_23
OBEY_23 wrote:
2013-07-03 06:14:33 -0700

I think it's great considering the fact i found a gf on kw yesterday

Country_Girl112
Country_Girl112 wrote:
2013-05-13 12:27:36 -0700

dont date online

KatieStyles
KatieStyles wrote:
2013-05-06 15:43:18 -0700

I dont think you should because if you tell them anything they could find you and it could be bad.

ashleighrose
ashleighrose wrote:
2013-04-04 15:56:42 -0700

I say its ok to date online

Frozen Fairy
Frozen Fairy wrote:
2013-03-29 09:05:58 -0700

So true ur right

DarkbladeTheEpic
DarkbladeTheEpic wrote:
2013-03-29 09:02:50 -0700

i agree. for all you know, some paed0phile could have just got a little girl immage from google and started flurting

Frozen Fairy
Frozen Fairy wrote:
2013-03-29 09:00:24 -0700

This is so true I agree about the whole there are reasons for no online dating

The wanted 4 eva

Catelyn m
Catelyn m wrote:
2013-02-11 18:33:56 -0800

this is true and i have amazing relationship on here smile Love

wwefan567
wwefan567 wrote:
2012-12-01 13:35:15 -0800

WHAT

Gwinavear
Gwinavear wrote:
2012-12-01 08:34:51 -0800

I approve of it. I have a wonderful Relationship on here.

Awkward Teens! xD

caprishia wrote:
2012-12-01 07:50:20 -0800

_princess

caprishia
caprishia wrote:
2012-12-01 07:50:02 -0800

@kenya weezy baby dont hate cause she look better than you and my cousin is swagged_out_princess

caprishia
caprishia wrote:
2012-12-01 07:49:12 -0800

@kenya weezy baby u need to chill on my cousin though real talk

caprishia
caprishia wrote:
2012-12-01 07:48:14 -0800

@josh right she tryed to go on my cousin like who the heck are you how u gonna say who she is and who she not and she got a pic omg girls on her page and she gonna text like thats not you acourse its not her

Online Dating - Do You Dig It?

• Yeah I think it's a cool way to date.
  • I think it's a dumb thing to do.
  • I might date someone online if I liked them a lot.
  • I'm not allowed to date yet - even online!

Micro_a m
Attention all Cyberbullies! Put down your weapons! And that means your cellphone, your keyboard a...
Micro_no name-calling week_micro
It’s No Name-Calling Week (January 21 - 25, 2013)! What are you doing to participate in this impo...
Can cyberdating turn to cyberstalking? In the chat room I've got a boyfriend. I really don't know...

BadwolfDW
BadwolfDW posted in Friends:
So i  agree with miley15 i think you guys should all meet up and tell them they can't leave or interrupt each other untill the issue is resolved let girl 2 know that the more she askes the less girl 1 will want to be her friend , also tell girl 1 that she shouldn't just run away.  Girl 1 is trying to be friends with girl2 but  i mean they dont need to bff's but they should not make a big deal of each other.
sugarpetals
my parents would be around 7
Pink_Kitty
My parents are very lenient about chores and messing around but they are NOT lenient at all about lying, respect, homework or safety stuff.
miley15
miley15 posted in Friends:
ahaaaa...that's sorta confusing and annoying at the same time...but don't u think if they were really your friends they would listen to u? if they are really interested in being friend with u so tell em that u cannot stand this situation anymore and ask them politely but firmly to try to understand each other...or ur friendship will be ruined...i'm sure talking always solves any problems...
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Ok here's what's going on. Girl1 (my best friend) can't stand girl2 (my other friend). And girl2 wants to be friends with girl1 but girl1 doesn't want to be friends with girl2. And girl2 keeps messaging girl1 and girl1 keeps telling her she doesn't want to be her friend. got you confused yet?  So this is what is making me write this. My best friend said that if I keep hanging around my other friend she will try to be nice. But every time those two are in the same place girl2 asks girl1 why they can't be friends and that just sets girl1 off. And then I have to stop it. I love how my best friend is willing to hang around my other friend for me but I hate how my other friend won't stop bringing up why the two of them can't be friends. No matter how much girl1 and I tell her that girl1 doesn't want to be her friend she keeps asking. I like hanging out with both of them but not at the same time and when I hang out with one and not the other they ask why and I spending more time with the other one then with them. I can't take it anymore!!!  Please help me me before I loose it,              avatar-me