Comments

Kool Kat Dishes About Online Dating

All of you boys and girls come on here to make friends. But sometimes you become more than that. Should you become BF and GF? Back to Article

Tamia2013
Tamia2013 wrote:
2013-12-26 17:35:36 -0800

mmmm....umm...I can't think of something to say but the post is good

Kyle689
Kyle689 wrote:
2013-07-20 08:32:59 -0700

I think it is great but be careful.

benjy1232
benjy1232 wrote:
2013-07-03 15:17:17 -0700

i don't recomend dating online at all.

Tygayoung
Tygayoung wrote:
2013-07-03 09:36:04 -0700

i think it's cool but could be pretty dangerous.BE CAREFUL.

OBEY_23
OBEY_23 wrote:
2013-07-03 06:14:33 -0700

I think it's great considering the fact i found a gf on kw yesterday

Country_Girl112
Country_Girl112 wrote:
2013-05-13 12:27:36 -0700

dont date online

KatieStyles
KatieStyles wrote:
2013-05-06 15:43:18 -0700

I dont think you should because if you tell them anything they could find you and it could be bad.

ashleighrose
ashleighrose wrote:
2013-04-04 15:56:42 -0700

I say its ok to date online

Frozen Fairy
Frozen Fairy wrote:
2013-03-29 09:05:58 -0700

So true ur right

DarkbladeTheEpic
DarkbladeTheEpic wrote:
2013-03-29 09:02:50 -0700

i agree. for all you know, some paed0phile could have just got a little girl immage from google and started flurting

Frozen Fairy
Frozen Fairy wrote:
2013-03-29 09:00:24 -0700

This is so true I agree about the whole there are reasons for no online dating

The wanted 4 eva

Catelyn m
Catelyn m wrote:
2013-02-11 18:33:56 -0800

this is true and i have amazing relationship on here smile Love

wwefan567
wwefan567 wrote:
2012-12-01 13:35:15 -0800

WHAT

Gwinavear
Gwinavear wrote:
2012-12-01 08:34:51 -0800

I approve of it. I have a wonderful Relationship on here.

Awkward Teens! xD

caprishia wrote:
2012-12-01 07:50:20 -0800

_princess

caprishia
caprishia wrote:
2012-12-01 07:50:02 -0800

@kenya weezy baby dont hate cause she look better than you and my cousin is swagged_out_princess

caprishia
caprishia wrote:
2012-12-01 07:49:12 -0800

@kenya weezy baby u need to chill on my cousin though real talk

caprishia
caprishia wrote:
2012-12-01 07:48:14 -0800

@josh right she tryed to go on my cousin like who the heck are you how u gonna say who she is and who she not and she got a pic omg girls on her page and she gonna text like thats not you acourse its not her

Online Dating - Do You Dig It?

• Yeah I think it's a cool way to date.
  • I think it's a dumb thing to do.
  • I might date someone online if I liked them a lot.
  • I'm not allowed to date yet - even online!

Micro_a m
Attention all Cyberbullies! Put down your weapons! And that means your cellphone, your keyboard a...
Micro_no name-calling week_micro
It’s No Name-Calling Week (January 21 - 25, 2013)! What are you doing to participate in this impo...
Can cyberdating turn to cyberstalking? In the chat room I've got a boyfriend. I really don't know...

mcdonaldburger
mcdonaldburger posted in Friends:
IM REALLY WASTED RIGHT NOWBUT LOOK LISTEN... MAH BOI DABEASTFROMDAEAST GONNA HAVE A REAL SPECIAL DAY TODAY, IT'S his birthday sorry im sick of caps but it's his birthday and i want him to have a splendid good time so if there are any ladies out there please give him a message and chat him up im sure he's really looking forward to it to be honest all he does is look at his inbox waiting for people to message him nobody ever does i feel bad for the lad but anyway it's his birthday and i think he's gettting kicked off kidzworld cause he passed the age limit, actually i think he passed it a few years ago but whatever message him while u can he's a real great fellow looking for a good time no strings attached unless u want to he's desperate for a gf anyway happy birthday my lad, cheers mate
CarnivalDay