Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Kool Kat Dishes About Online Dating

All of you boys and girls come on here to make friends. But sometimes you become more than that. Should you become BF and GF? Back to Article

kenya weezy baby
kenya weezy baby wrote:
2012-12-01 07:22:42 -0800

@josh you so call say that jasmine v ur gf but prove it.

JoshizMyName13
JoshizMyName13 wrote:
2012-12-01 07:20:49 -0800

Lol Nope I Met My GF Numerous Of Times Even Spending Christmas With Her

kenya weezy baby
kenya weezy baby wrote:
2012-12-01 07:18:46 -0800

@josh you can be lying about your gf.

Thizzman13
Thizzman13 wrote:
2012-12-01 07:15:30 -0800

Lol Josh Who You Think You Is Dr.Phil Lol

Thizzman13
Thizzman13 wrote:
2012-12-01 07:12:06 -0800

Lol Josh You Right. Haha Im Meeting My GF Over The Summer And Im Bringing My Pops With Me Lol

JoshizMyName13
JoshizMyName13 wrote:
2012-12-01 07:09:16 -0800

I Met My GF In Person So I Can Say You Can Talk Offline And Online And If You Aint Sure If The Perosn Is Real Find A Way To Make Sure They Real

ShiverMeTimbers;
ShiverMeTimbers; wrote:
2012-12-01 07:08:29 -0800

All of you can suck it.

JoshizMyName13
JoshizMyName13 wrote:
2012-12-01 07:08:20 -0800

Smh those who hate online dating are the ones doing the online dating #FACT

kenya weezy baby
kenya weezy baby wrote:
2012-12-01 07:01:55 -0800

eh online dating is nasty..

R I S S A ;**♥
R I S S A ;**♥ wrote:
2012-12-01 06:59:17 -0800

I Hatee Online Datinq , It's Stupid To Me - I Mean U Don't Get To See The Dude In Person Right Away , So What's The Whole Point Of Datinq Online? I Can Understand If You're Grown & Got A Car Old Enough To Fly A Plane & All , But 9 Times Outta Ten , It's Stupid

Cam:)
Cam:) wrote:
2012-12-01 06:51:33 -0800

I'm dating Mitchell(; He is the love of my life. idgaf if people say it's wrong

ShiverMeTimbers;
ShiverMeTimbers; wrote:
2012-12-01 06:42:34 -0800

I'm dating Brad. c:
Annd, he's the love of my life. So I don't give a crap what people say. I love him.

lucy loves union j
lucy loves union j wrote:
2012-12-01 06:32:36 -0800

well dont say it to other ppl because thats how they feel
FAKE FAKE FAKE

Temporarily Alyssa
Temporarily Alyssa wrote:
2012-12-01 06:29:56 -0800

I'm not a fake

lucy loves union j
lucy loves union j wrote:
2012-12-01 06:23:55 -0800

thats rude because i can say now your a fake

Temporarily Alyssa
Temporarily Alyssa wrote:
2012-12-01 06:03:31 -0800

He/ she says they are

Temporarily Alyssa
Temporarily Alyssa wrote:
2012-12-01 06:03:17 -0800

Well my thoughts is you shuldnt online date because you don't know if that person is really who he/she is.

lucy loves union j
lucy loves union j wrote:
2012-12-01 06:01:11 -0800

i love someone but hes taken

ashleighrose
ashleighrose wrote:
2012-12-01 05:55:07 -0800

I'm dating someone online and I'm happy. Soo if u find someone online that u love go for it

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-10-08 20:11:46 -0700

I think online dating is kind of pointless

Online Dating - Do You Dig It?

• Yeah I think it's a cool way to date.
  • I think it's a dumb thing to do.
  • I might date someone online if I liked them a lot.
  • I'm not allowed to date yet - even online!

Micro_a m
Attention all Cyberbullies! Put down your weapons! And that means your cellphone, your keyboard a...
Micro_no name-calling week_micro
It’s No Name-Calling Week (January 21 - 25, 2013)! What are you doing to participate in this impo...
Can cyberdating turn to cyberstalking? In the chat room I've got a boyfriend. I really don't know...

Brianna09
I get told NO all the time by my mom.
kitcat165
kitcat165 posted in Friends:
well this is kind of a long story but ill try to make it as short as possible. so it all started about 4 years ago. this new boy came to my school. he was super cute and all the girls had a crush on him. at first i did not like him in a crush way but after a while feelings started growing. we started talking and he seemed to like me to. after elementary was done we ended up going to the same middle school.fast forward to this year me and him are in the same class. while i was in 6th grade i found my best friend me and her been bffs since then. she is also in the same class. ever since the begging of this year they grew really close. they are always talking and it seems like she like him and vice versa. every time they are together i feel this overwhelming since of jealousy and anger. like is she better than me or??? the thing that really gets to me is that she knew i liked him. omg i need advice like what should i do :mad
Macbarbie09
I have a huge problem. When my dad told me that there were Minion and Homer Simpson Slippers i was like bribing for them and my mom said NO. Doesn't she know that people have Feelings?I just want those slippers very badly. I can't stop thinking about them. I WANT those MINION OR HOMER SIMPSON SLIPPERS! My mom is no fun anymore!  :devil  :devil
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 posted in Friends:
"1Dglittercat43" wrote:omg u have the same username as bethany mota on youtube!!!!anyways, do u think that u  like him? try to hang around for a bit and ask his friends if he likes you, try to stay close to him (not stalkerlike, u know wat i mean) and see if it seems like he likes you, ask your friends to help 2! that's cause i like Macbarbie07.
Hello121