Comments

Kool Kat Dishes About Online Dating

All of you boys and girls come on here to make friends. But sometimes you become more than that. Should you become BF and GF? Back to Article

kenya weezy baby
kenya weezy baby wrote:
2012-12-01 07:22:42 -0800

@josh you so call say that jasmine v ur gf but prove it.

JoshizMyName13
JoshizMyName13 wrote:
2012-12-01 07:20:49 -0800

Lol Nope I Met My GF Numerous Of Times Even Spending Christmas With Her

kenya weezy baby
kenya weezy baby wrote:
2012-12-01 07:18:46 -0800

@josh you can be lying about your gf.

Thizzman13
Thizzman13 wrote:
2012-12-01 07:15:30 -0800

Lol Josh Who You Think You Is Dr.Phil Lol

Thizzman13
Thizzman13 wrote:
2012-12-01 07:12:06 -0800

Lol Josh You Right. Haha Im Meeting My GF Over The Summer And Im Bringing My Pops With Me Lol

JoshizMyName13
JoshizMyName13 wrote:
2012-12-01 07:09:16 -0800

I Met My GF In Person So I Can Say You Can Talk Offline And Online And If You Aint Sure If The Perosn Is Real Find A Way To Make Sure They Real

ShiverMeTimbers;
ShiverMeTimbers; wrote:
2012-12-01 07:08:29 -0800

All of you can suck it.

JoshizMyName13
JoshizMyName13 wrote:
2012-12-01 07:08:20 -0800

Smh those who hate online dating are the ones doing the online dating #FACT

kenya weezy baby
kenya weezy baby wrote:
2012-12-01 07:01:55 -0800

eh online dating is nasty..

R I S S A ;**♥
R I S S A ;**♥ wrote:
2012-12-01 06:59:17 -0800

I Hatee Online Datinq , It's Stupid To Me - I Mean U Don't Get To See The Dude In Person Right Away , So What's The Whole Point Of Datinq Online? I Can Understand If You're Grown & Got A Car Old Enough To Fly A Plane & All , But 9 Times Outta Ten , It's Stupid

Cam:)
Cam:) wrote:
2012-12-01 06:51:33 -0800

I'm dating Mitchell(; He is the love of my life. idgaf if people say it's wrong

ShiverMeTimbers;
ShiverMeTimbers; wrote:
2012-12-01 06:42:34 -0800

I'm dating Brad. c:
Annd, he's the love of my life. So I don't give a crap what people say. I love him.

lucy loves union j
lucy loves union j wrote:
2012-12-01 06:32:36 -0800

well dont say it to other ppl because thats how they feel
FAKE FAKE FAKE

Temporarily Alyssa
Temporarily Alyssa wrote:
2012-12-01 06:29:56 -0800

I'm not a fake

lucy loves union j
lucy loves union j wrote:
2012-12-01 06:23:55 -0800

thats rude because i can say now your a fake

Temporarily Alyssa
Temporarily Alyssa wrote:
2012-12-01 06:03:31 -0800

He/ she says they are

Temporarily Alyssa
Temporarily Alyssa wrote:
2012-12-01 06:03:17 -0800

Well my thoughts is you shuldnt online date because you don't know if that person is really who he/she is.

lucy loves union j
lucy loves union j wrote:
2012-12-01 06:01:11 -0800

i love someone but hes taken

ashleighrose
ashleighrose wrote:
2012-12-01 05:55:07 -0800

I'm dating someone online and I'm happy. Soo if u find someone online that u love go for it

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-10-08 20:11:46 -0700

I think online dating is kind of pointless

Online Dating - Do You Dig It?

• Yeah I think it's a cool way to date.
  • I think it's a dumb thing to do.
  • I might date someone online if I liked them a lot.
  • I'm not allowed to date yet - even online!