Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Kool Kat Dishes About Online Dating

All of you boys and girls come on here to make friends. But sometimes you become more than that. Should you become BF and GF? Back to Article

chacory
chacory wrote:
2011-02-14 03:52:51 -0800

i agree with you shawty

chacory
chacory wrote:
2011-02-14 03:52:07 -0800

yo wat up wit all the girls out therer

chacory
chacory wrote:
2011-02-14 03:50:25 -0800

wat up shawty you look so good hit me up

vampgirl01
vampgirl01 wrote:
2011-02-02 11:02:12 -0800

Online dating isnt even dating!! Online boyfriends arent really what u think they r. Who knows? It
could be ur teacher!!

Firegal001
Firegal001 wrote:
2010-12-17 02:23:17 -0800

You never know what you're getting into. Dating naturally makes you want to reveal details about yourself because you trust that person. You can't trust people you don't know.

shadizal_1644472
shadizal_1644472 wrote:
2010-11-25 04:40:20 -0800

now thats dumb why would you put yourself out there like that yea im down with online dating but thats just tooooooooo much

shadizal_1644472
shadizal_1644472 wrote:
2010-11-25 04:37:29 -0800

ONLINE DATING IS NOT DUME its diferent

shadizal_1644472
shadizal_1644472 wrote:
2010-11-25 04:36:41 -0800

i think online dating is fine at long as you dont get to personal unleas u REALLY REALLY REALLY TRUST HIM

honey bunny
honey bunny wrote:
2010-10-01 11:45:04 -0700

ya it alot diff

honey bunny
honey bunny wrote:
2010-10-01 11:44:26 -0700

i like to date not online thats dume

Peacesky10
Peacesky10 wrote:
2010-07-09 03:06:33 -0700

I personally think that online dating is bad, because the person can say he/she is a girl and really is a boy and who is like 30 years old. Its okay if YOU know the person in real life, then its different.

audrykitty
audrykitty wrote:
2010-06-15 12:51:46 -0700

guys if you like me say `i`

audrykitty
audrykitty wrote:
2010-06-15 12:50:24 -0700

its dumb to online date !!!!! but i thank i`m at a good a good age to date!!!and i`m 8!!!

Valli123
Valli123 wrote:
2010-06-15 08:34:48 -0700

Its ok with me, as long as u dnt take it overboard..

AussieOwOw_1498029
AussieOwOw_1498029 wrote:
2010-05-27 14:48:33 -0700

I think thats it a good idea, i have met about three of my bf's on the internet, and they all turned out to be real nice, even when i met them

Smallboyonherbike201
Smallboyonherbike201 wrote:
2010-04-10 08:29:35 -0700

internet dating in my opinion is desperate and you just can't trust everyone. What if the hotty Jennifer that you were dating was...50 and a man?

marie2452
marie2452 wrote:
2010-04-10 01:33:00 -0700

i got obbessed with intenet datin ut after a while i felt soo dumb 4 likein a guy i no id never c or no it wud never work out with but if u no the guy/gurl in real n ur datin them on the internet dats OK cause u no who ur talkin 2

Online Dating - Do You Dig It?

• Yeah I think it's a cool way to date.
  • I think it's a dumb thing to do.
  • I might date someone online if I liked them a lot.
  • I'm not allowed to date yet - even online!

Micro_a m
Attention all Cyberbullies! Put down your weapons! And that means your cellphone, your keyboard a...
Micro_no name-calling week_micro
It’s No Name-Calling Week (January 21 - 25, 2013)! What are you doing to participate in this impo...
Can cyberdating turn to cyberstalking? In the chat room I've got a boyfriend. I really don't know...

Bunnoo
Bunnoo posted in Friends:
(There is no such thing as perfect.) Someone who loves you is perfect enough.
Peppy.San
Peppy.San posted in Friends:
"Emma40" wrote:So my BFF is dating this guy that is so hot. He is so sweet and so is she I don't want too get in the middle of thier relationship.AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!What should I do?:love :love You don't want to cause drama, I think is what you're saying. I wouldn't worry about getting "in the middle of their relationship". If he makes a pass at someone else (you?) then that's HIS problem, not yours... and he probably wasn't worth your friends' time in the first place. Sorry, but you can't fix other people's stupid. And if it's you who's chasing, remember: friends are more important than some stupid/angsty short-term fling. Trust me-- I lost a few friends that way, and those relationships doesn't last very long afterwards. #TeenageWisdom
shae508
shae508 posted in Friends:
I rather you tell them the truth.....It's better to get help during times like this.. But if you wanna go down THAT road. (which includes lying, deep guilt, and possibly more scars...just a warning.) Here's how. 1. Hide them, wear bracelets long sleeves, whatever. just do it. 2. LIE. say you cut your self from glass of a REALLY bad paper cut...anything. 3. STOP!. Don't cut, easiest thing to do. At least let the scars fade... Like I said, I don't really want to help you with this stuff. TALK to someone. I cannot stress this enough. Good Luck....
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks for being supportive also for not dissing me!! :D :D :D :D :D :D love your profile pic btw!! :D :D :D :D :D
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
I told them why b it ALOT of gay and lesbians say they lost there friends.. but I want to be myself and I think myself is a lesbian thanks for support from everyone! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D