Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It, I'm Going to Be All Alone (pg. 2)

This guy flirts with me a lot but I resist. Not because I don't like him or anything, but I want to be more to him than just a girl he flirts with, ya know? Back to Article

-Baydee
-Baydee wrote:
2014-08-26 13:05:29 -0700

AlphaT: I'm sure the rulebook also says something about liking your ex's sister...hmm.

AlphaT
AlphaT wrote:
2014-08-26 12:59:02 -0700

...Wut? Flirting is how you get a girl. This guy obviously didn't read the rulebook.

lonnie123
lonnie123 wrote:
2014-08-26 12:58:11 -0700

lol nahh I'm not going to be alone I'm just waiting on the right person to come and love me for me lol smile

Yourre_Lame_Doe_

Yourre_Lame_Doe_ wrote:
2014-08-26 11:46:12 -0700

Happens all the time xc

naty211
naty211 wrote:
2013-11-14 16:33:04 -0800

lol don't worry it will get better

lady_98
lady_98 wrote:
2011-02-02 18:36:37 -0800

i am in same situation gurl....i think u shud stop thinking about this if he also flirts with someother gurls

YourLittleSecret
YourLittleSecret wrote:
2010-12-19 00:28:20 -0800

Trust me, I've been in the same situation. I really thought he liked me, because he'd flirt with me...I knew he flirted with other girls a bit too, but it didn't really bother me. He noticed me, and played me on, like a joke, making me like him more. I'm not talkin' to him now, because he hurt me, and on purpose. Don't make the same mistake as me, by waiting. Move on...He's not worth the pain you get afterward. Trust me...It still hurts to this day, and it happened last year...Sad

Poll-3

Are You a Flirt?

• Yes - I flirt with everyone all the time.
  • I only flirt with someone I'm crushin' on.
  • I never flirt.
  • I don't know how to flirt.

Both of my brothers are leaving home to go to university. They mean the world to me and I ...

bernese7
bernese7 posted in Style:
how can i lighten my hair color without dying it?????????
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Family Issues:
"daredog" wrote:I told them why b it ALOT of gay and lesbians say they lost there friends.. but I want to be myself and I think myself is a lesbian thanks for support from everyone! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Well, that takes bravery, and I can admire that at least.
Emma40
Emma40 posted in Friends:
So I like this guy in school. But I don't know if he likes me. How can I tell if he likes me? Does he like me?
Bunnoo
Bunnoo posted in Friends:
(There is no such thing as perfect.) Someone who loves you is perfect enough.
Peppy.San
Peppy.San posted in Friends:
"Emma40" wrote:So my BFF is dating this guy that is so hot. He is so sweet and so is she I don't want too get in the middle of thier relationship.AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!What should I do?:love :love You don't want to cause drama, I think is what you're saying. I wouldn't worry about getting "in the middle of their relationship". If he makes a pass at someone else (you?) then that's HIS problem, not yours... and he probably wasn't worth your friends' time in the first place. Sorry, but you can't fix other people's stupid. And if it's you who's chasing, remember: friends are more important than some stupid/angsty short-term fling. Trust me-- I lost a few friends that way, and those relationships doesn't last very long afterwards. #TeenageWisdom