Comments

Dear Dish-It, I'm Going to Be All Alone (pg. 2)

This guy flirts with me a lot but I resist. Not because I don't like him or anything, but I want to be more to him than just a girl he flirts with, ya know? Back to Article

-Baydee
-Baydee wrote:
2014-08-26 13:05:29 -0700

AlphaT: I'm sure the rulebook also says something about liking your ex's sister...hmm.

AlphaT
AlphaT wrote:
2014-08-26 12:59:02 -0700

...Wut? Flirting is how you get a girl. This guy obviously didn't read the rulebook.

lonnie123
lonnie123 wrote:
2014-08-26 12:58:11 -0700

lol nahh I'm not going to be alone I'm just waiting on the right person to come and love me for me lol smile

Yourre_Lame_Doe_

Yourre_Lame_Doe_ wrote:
2014-08-26 11:46:12 -0700

Happens all the time xc

naty211
naty211 wrote:
2013-11-14 16:33:04 -0800

lol don't worry it will get better

lady_98
lady_98 wrote:
2011-02-02 18:36:37 -0800

i am in same situation gurl....i think u shud stop thinking about this if he also flirts with someother gurls

YourLittleSecret
YourLittleSecret wrote:
2010-12-19 00:28:20 -0800

Trust me, I've been in the same situation. I really thought he liked me, because he'd flirt with me...I knew he flirted with other girls a bit too, but it didn't really bother me. He noticed me, and played me on, like a joke, making me like him more. I'm not talkin' to him now, because he hurt me, and on purpose. Don't make the same mistake as me, by waiting. Move on...He's not worth the pain you get afterward. Trust me...It still hurts to this day, and it happened last year...Sad

Poll-3

Are You a Flirt?

• Yes - I flirt with everyone all the time.
  • I only flirt with someone I'm crushin' on.
  • I never flirt.
  • I don't know how to flirt.