Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dealing With Dandruff

Ever wondered what all that white stuff coming off your head is? We’ll give you a hint - it's not a major weather system! Back to Article

iluvpuppies13
iluvpuppies13 wrote:
2013-12-22 11:39:13 -0800

I have dandruff and it is so freaking annoying!! My mom has a TON ( and my dad) so I guess it's just in our genes cuz my 5 year old sis is getting some too... Frown

xPrincessPikachux
xPrincessPikachux wrote:
2013-06-20 14:21:03 -0700

I'm black and I have all of this dandruff... I hate it!

Owlgirl
Owlgirl wrote:
2013-01-23 15:21:26 -0800

This article was written the day I was born!!!!!!!!

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2013-01-06 18:29:06 -0800

my friend say only black people have dandruff but i dont so i guse he was right about me bein a balck girl in a white girl bodie smile

R I S S A ;**♥

iSwaggatasticDanae♥ wrote:
2012-11-17 11:48:16 -0800

Thats Just Nasty ....

kimmyokoanime
kimmyokoanime wrote:
2012-04-28 09:23:21 -0700

its surely a pleasure to have a such helpful article on how to get rid of dandruff

Afri2001
Afri2001 wrote:
2012-03-20 08:31:52 -0700

I've got a lot or this dandruff stuff so I really needed this article!

lovemayhem33

chris 11 wrote:
2012-03-01 10:11:43 -0800

mmmmmm

iamalive
iamalive wrote:
2012-02-29 15:50:11 -0800

theres dirt and oil in peoples hair? ew wth

dark_angel122

onlyshah wrote:
2012-02-21 00:34:17 -0800

i m alone

BAM@ValentineCupid
BAM@ValentineCupid wrote:
2012-02-20 11:57:11 -0800

I don't have dandruff and I certaintly don't want dandruff. People who have it need to learn to wash their hair.

mototo
mototo wrote:
2012-02-20 06:17:55 -0800

what the i don't want dandriff

Marysefan123
Marysefan123 wrote:
2012-02-19 15:28:04 -0800

I saw a fourm that said,"Selena and Demi sing "I Love You" from Barney Giveaway.And how did I get on how to care for your hair. Confused

Tomato-poll

Fave Homemade Hair Remedy?

• Lemon juice for lightening my locks.
  • Coffee for making your hair warmer and shinier.
  • Dryer sheets to get rid of flyaways.
  • Tomato juice to remove chorline build up.