Comments

Dealing With Dandruff

Ever wondered what all that white stuff coming off your head is? We’ll give you a hint - it's not a major weather system! Back to Article

iluvpuppies13
iluvpuppies13 wrote:
2013-12-22 11:39:13 -0800

I have dandruff and it is so freaking annoying!! My mom has a TON ( and my dad) so I guess it's just in our genes cuz my 5 year old sis is getting some too... Frown

xPrincessPikachux
xPrincessPikachux wrote:
2013-06-20 14:21:03 -0700

I'm black and I have all of this dandruff... I hate it!

Owlgirl
Owlgirl wrote:
2013-01-23 15:21:26 -0800

This article was written the day I was born!!!!!!!!

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2013-01-06 18:29:06 -0800

my friend say only black people have dandruff but i dont so i guse he was right about me bein a balck girl in a white girl bodie smile

R I S S A ;**♥

iSwaggatasticDanae♥ wrote:
2012-11-17 11:48:16 -0800

Thats Just Nasty ....

kimmyokoanime
kimmyokoanime wrote:
2012-04-28 09:23:21 -0700

its surely a pleasure to have a such helpful article on how to get rid of dandruff

Afri2001
Afri2001 wrote:
2012-03-20 08:31:52 -0700

I've got a lot or this dandruff stuff so I really needed this article!

lovemayhem33

chris 11 wrote:
2012-03-01 10:11:43 -0800

mmmmmm

iamalive
iamalive wrote:
2012-02-29 15:50:11 -0800

theres dirt and oil in peoples hair? ew wth

dark_angel122

onlyshah wrote:
2012-02-21 00:34:17 -0800

i m alone

BAM@ValentineCupid
BAM@ValentineCupid wrote:
2012-02-20 11:57:11 -0800

I don't have dandruff and I certaintly don't want dandruff. People who have it need to learn to wash their hair.

mototo
mototo wrote:
2012-02-20 06:17:55 -0800

what the i don't want dandriff

Marysefan123
Marysefan123 wrote:
2012-02-19 15:28:04 -0800

I saw a fourm that said,"Selena and Demi sing "I Love You" from Barney Giveaway.And how did I get on how to care for your hair. Confused

Tomato-poll

Fave Homemade Hair Remedy?

• Lemon juice for lightening my locks.
  • Coffee for making your hair warmer and shinier.
  • Dryer sheets to get rid of flyaways.
  • Tomato juice to remove chorline build up.

Micro_deardishit-longhair-micro
Hopefully Harry asks: I’m a guy, and I’m growing my hair long for the first time. But I’ve notice...
Micro_shampooing-micor
How much do you really know about where dandruff comes from or how to get rid of it? Read on and ...
Micro_hairstyles_for_your_face_shape81x54
Your favorite celebrity hairstyles may look great on your favorite star, but will they look good ...
Micro_curly-micro
Curly haired girls are lucky! There are so many fun hair styles you can pull off by just adding a...

MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
You are welcome & Good Luck!
reply about 1 hour
snikko
snikko posted in Friends:
A prefect friend is a person that is always with you when you need  them.  THey have you back and they don'bully ou. They hang out with you. THey treat you as an equal. They stand up for you. And they don't laugh at your tureself.
GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
"MissD" wrote:This might seem obvious but is there anyone else you might be able to walk home with? I always try to solve problems simply first. If yes, than I encourage you to invite that person to walk home with you. If not - let's take a step back and figure our why you are feeling left out/ignored. Do your friends talk about things that you don't understand, do they block you from participating in the conversation? If you guys have to walk together and there is no choice in the matter - YOU be the initiator of great conversation. Confidently smile - and talk to BOTH of them at the same time. It's so helpful to be able to navigate a conversation generously. That means you be the one on the high road - ask questions, people love talking about things that are interesting to them. Ask questions and figure out what common things all three of you have together and before you know it your walk will be over. Hope this helps. Let us know what happens. Inclusivity totally kicks butt over exclusivity!  thank you soooo much for the amazing advice, unfortunately I don't really have a choice because my friend walks to my house where her mum picks her up so it would hurt her feelings if I said no to walking with her but ill definitely try yor suggestions in the second paragraph. Thanks
MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
This might seem obvious but is there anyone else you might be able to walk home with? I always try to solve problems simply first. If yes, than I encourage you to invite that person to walk home with you. If not - let's take a step back and figure our why you are feeling left out/ignored.  Do your friends talk about things that you don't understand, do they block you from participating in the conversation? If you guys have to walk together and there is no choice in the matter - YOU be the initiator of great conversation. Confidently smile - and talk to BOTH of them at the same time. It's so helpful to be able to navigate a conversation generously. That means you be the one on the high road - ask questions, people love talking about things that are interesting to them. Ask questions and figure out what common things all three of you have together and before you know it your walk will be over.  Hope this helps. Let us know what happens.  Inclusivity totally kicks butt over exclusivity!
GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
I have this one best friend and she is wonderful. But two of my other friends are best friends with each other and when I walk home from school with them I feel really left out and ignored. I don't want to ruin their friendship but I don't know what to do about it. Any suggestions?