Comments

Earth Day: Cleaning Up Our Planet

Kidzworld covers the history behind Earth Day, how it started, who started it and when. Here's the facts behind Earth Day. Back to Article

membershipgirl
membershipgirl wrote:
2012-04-12 06:56:31 -0700

I love the enviroment alot and recyclying and put things in the bin.

nicole273
nicole273 wrote:
2012-04-12 05:08:31 -0700

I would not drink anything for a day because i just throw the can out side the window

Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal wrote:
2012-04-12 05:04:10 -0700

I love earth day. I really like helping the earth because it is really awesome. And cleaning the earth is like cleaning rooms in your house. Treat the earth like your home. Wink

Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal wrote:
2012-04-12 05:02:50 -0700

Whoa your rude.

Dont Hate Cuz Yue Aint Mhe
Dont Hate Cuz Yue Aint Mhe wrote:
2011-04-23 11:20:14 -0700

I DONT CARE BOUT DHA EARTH AT ALL WAT AM I POST TEW DO CLEAN IT HAHA PPL MUST B KITTINQ IF THEY THNQ IMA CLEAN DHA EARTH

Smexxi Damika
Smexxi Damika wrote:
2011-04-23 09:31:50 -0700

I kinda Dnt care bout earth daii

alyssa5545
alyssa5545 wrote:
2011-04-23 08:12:15 -0700

i luv earth day u get 2 help the envierment and u get 2 plant a tree with ur family

shayla2
shayla2 wrote:
2011-04-23 07:00:09 -0700

my cuz just wasted a sandwich that kids who dont have food could have eaten so i just yelled at her

nasir101
nasir101 wrote:
2011-04-23 02:36:20 -0700

wat up guys i recycle wen i can but for the most part i reduce and reuse mostly because i find those important tooo. smile

i_keep_it_100! ^_^
i_keep_it_100! ^_^ wrote:
2011-04-23 02:09:53 -0700

smile

i_keep_it_100! ^_^
i_keep_it_100! ^_^ wrote:
2011-04-23 02:01:16 -0700

lol

ladygagabee
ladygagabee wrote:
2011-04-22 20:02:05 -0700

hi every one recyce everything

nye_nye-baby
nye_nye-baby wrote:
2011-04-22 11:33:50 -0700

LOlz #Clean Up

hotstove39
hotstove39 wrote:
2011-04-22 11:22:13 -0700

clean up clean up everybody clean up clean up clean up everybody everywhere! haha xD Clown

511
511 wrote:
2011-04-22 11:19:34 -0700

CLEAN UP
CLEAN UP
EVERYBODY DO UR SHARED LOL........

skittles barbie99
skittles barbie99 wrote:
2011-04-22 10:04:06 -0700

awwww im lazy today sorry earth maby nxt year

ilovskittles
ilovskittles wrote:
2011-04-22 10:03:48 -0700

i dont like to clean busides we r ganna die in 2012 aneyway (:

-Aliza♥
-Aliza♥ wrote:
2011-04-22 08:35:17 -0700

What A Strange Name He Has.

AliceFellDownnn
AliceFellDownnn wrote:
2011-04-22 07:02:59 -0700

Happy Earth Day.

sweetbird16
sweetbird16 wrote:
2011-04-22 02:58:31 -0700

really i kinda dont care about earth day but earth day means WE CLEAN DA EARTH ND CLEAN UP OUR COMMUINTE ND EDCUATE PPL ND HELP PPL THATS DOESNT HAVE ANYTHING NO OFFENSE!!! =)

How Will You Spend Earth Day?

• Plant flowers and trees.
  • Educate everyone about keeping our planet clean.
  • Watch movies about the outdoors and eat off recycled paper plates.
  • Clean up trash around my neighborhood.

Micro_organicvsgreen-micro
Earth Day is almost here and there are lots of ways to help the environment in your everyday life...
Micro_top 10 ways to recycle-micro
Learning to recycle and waste less is important for keeping our planet green. If you care about t...
Micro_dora_micro
There’s a new video coming out April 13, 2010, from Nickelodeon. Just in time for Earth Day, Expl...
Micro_wordgirled-feature
On March 30, 2010, just in time for Earth Day, you can catch the brand-new animated series - Word...
Micro_earth day_micro
Most of us have good intentions when it comes to the environment. But when Earth Day comes around...
The whole planet is affected by our current environmental problems, but some places need <...

Random in the forums

YouWillRememberMe-
This is probably the best rubbish you have ever wrote..
reply 1 minute
-Karpov-
-Karpov- posted in Debating:
Sure
reply 1 minute
brunostar
brunostar posted in General:
we clawed, we chained our shells in vain we fought never asking why we swam, I fell under your spell. a turtle no one could deny   don't you ever say i just swam away i will always want your burger i can't live a lie, swimming for my life i will always want your burger   i came in like a angry turtle i never wanted to eat so bad  all i wanted was a cheese burger all you ever did was reject me yeah, you, you reject me   i put you down low under the water  and now, you're not coming up it slowly turned, you let me starve and now, we're turtles under the water   don't you ever say i just swam away i will always want your burger i can't live a lie, swimming for my life i will always want your burger   i came in like a angry turtle i never wanted to eat so bad  all i wanted was a cheese burger all you ever did was reject me yeah, you, you reject me i came in like a angry turtle yeah, i just hide in my shell and sung left me crashing in a blazing wave all you ever did was reject me yeah, you, you reject me   i never meant to start a war i just wanted you to give me burger and instead of using force i guess i should've let you win i never meant to start a war i just wanted you to gimme a bite i guess i should've let you win   don't you ever say i just swam away i will always want your burger   i came in like a angry turtle i never hit so hard on shore all i wanted was a cheese burger all you ever did was reject me   i came in like a angry turtle yeah, i just hide in my shell and sung left me crashing in a blazing wave all you ever did was reject me yeah, you, you reject me yeah, you, you reject me
brunostar
brunostar posted in General:
"RaliRooAJ" wrote:(A blubbed ta daaaaaaaa) I play octodad why did you bump this... O_o
brunostar