Comments

Our Sun

Did you know it takes light only 8 minutes to travel from the Sun to the Earth - but 176 years to drive the same distance? Back to Article

pricetag

lie998 wrote:
2013-08-15 13:38:32 -0700

Hi Apollo the sun god

X_to be contiued.._X
X_to be contiued.._X wrote:
2013-08-15 12:05:52 -0700

dis sun burnin my eyes out

JennyD

directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-08-15 10:59:35 -0700

Wow thats awesome

Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12 wrote:
2013-08-13 20:52:57 -0700

If I ever get a assignment on the sun, then this is the best place to be....

m244
m244 wrote:
2013-08-08 08:36:35 -0700

Great for homework assignments!

RobotGirl123
RobotGirl123 wrote:
2013-07-08 10:07:26 -0700

There's actually a planet that's WAY bigger than the sun. It's on google images and on youtube, Its kinda scary O_O

priya16

ericanicole551 wrote:
2013-06-13 07:22:29 -0700

I really cant beleive some of you guys didnt know that the sun was a STAR! :0

xPrincessPikachux
xPrincessPikachux wrote:
2013-06-12 22:30:52 -0700

Now that's what I call Red Hot!

ILY Tanya ILY
ILY Tanya ILY wrote:
2012-04-18 10:04:38 -0700

That's a smexi ash Star

ILY Tanya ILY
ILY Tanya ILY wrote:
2012-04-18 10:04:17 -0700

Our Sun IS A STAR OMG O.o

Alien-poll

Do you Believe in Aliens?

• Yes, there's something out there.
  • Are you kidding me? They don't exist.
  • Maybe. They're in all those movies
  • I don't like to think about it.

The largest planet is well known for its Great Red Spot. The colorful swirl of gases on Jupiter i...
Thirty-seven years ago, astronaut Neil Armstrong was the first man to step onto the Moon. Find ou...
Our little corner of the universe is full of planets, moons, and a sun. How much do you know abou...

Random in the forums

jordand08
jordand08 posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote: "jordand08" wrote: Yes. but think about it 23-26, that's not a big difference when you get outta school. Nobody will look at you weird, maybe for when you're in school. but out of school age is just a number. Well, yeah. By that time you are both mature and consenting adults.   Yes and?
reply 1 minute
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"jordand08" wrote:Yes. but think about it 23-26, that's not a big difference when you get outta school.Nobody will look at you weird, maybe for when you're in school. but out of school age is just a number. Well, yeah. By that time you are both mature and consenting adults.
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote: "jordand08" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "jordand08" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Kirsteeeeen" wrote: I go by the half your age plus seven, age minus seven doubled rule. So for example, if you're fifteen your range would be minimum 14 1/2, and your maximum would be 16. What is your method for <14 year olds, as well as 14 year olds themselves, as well as >16 year olds? My "method" is simple. Beginning at a suitable age, say 11, simply add two until you reach 15. Then, the age method is contingent upon the exact nature of the relationship, as well as the particular state's AOC. (Note, some states have very relaxed AOC's, so this method may not be suitable for all cases....this is based upon an AOC of 18) I don't do math, lololol. If I like you, I like you, normally though, I'd say 3 years older, while you're in school, then when you get out into "the real world" it can go up to as far as you want to. The thing is though, in some states, anything past holding hands can potentially be illegal if, using your method, one is 16 and the other is 19. That's only three years. However you are right, but I wouldn't use my method until I'm outta school. And besides, normally like them my age or a year or two older. 3 years can make a huge difference. Fifteen and Eighteen, Fourteen and Seventeen, Twelve and Fifteen etc. Yes. but think about it 23-26, that's not a big difference when you get outta school. Nobody will look at you weird, maybe for when you're in school. but out of school age is just a number.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"CabePowdumfry" wrote:Only if its a threat ...Not having control over oneself is a threat.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"shae508" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "shae508" wrote: And Bi-polar disorder. Being Bi-polar does NOT mean. Happy.Sad. Happy.  No.  It means you have moods that change rapidly and are very strong. Like having a Manic episode, depression. Stuff like that. Is that not Happy.Sad.Happy.? Happiness can be a form of Mania, which does actually mean happy.sad.happy. Yes, but there is also a...kinda like an angry manic mood. Where you're more easily annoyed and sometimes more likely to be violent. I know anger can be associated with Mania, but isn't that also angry.sad.angry.? Also, not all Mania Is shown by anger, maybe in your personal life there has been this, but it is not always the case.