Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Summer Sports to Keep in Shape

The lazy days of summer vacation aren't far away. Find out how a little activity can keep you buff all summer long. Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-24 17:48:03 -0700

actually DO all of these for the summer

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-24 17:47:37 -0700

I wanna try all of these

jordand08

kioloser wrote:
2011-09-29 03:02:29 -0700

I Love Volleyball Big Grin

kioloser
kioloser wrote:
2011-09-29 03:01:31 -0700

I Love Swimming! I Like Football, Basketball and Tennis!

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-09-29 02:57:55 -0700

I love swimming! Big Grin

Persefinie
Persefinie wrote:
2011-09-28 19:19:07 -0700

i love to swim sooooo much!

angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11 wrote:
2011-09-28 19:12:50 -0700

Ikr! they dont even have a swim thing in the backYard

well they Do but its For the ducks we Own

tatata96
tatata96 wrote:
2011-09-28 19:11:10 -0700

Oh that stinks! haha

angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11 wrote:
2011-09-28 19:09:07 -0700

Lol! i dont have a Swimsuit Tho and my family NEVER goes to a SwimPool or to da Beach

tatata96
tatata96 wrote:
2011-09-28 19:07:16 -0700

You've never been swimming before? Its real easy I wish I could teach you xD

angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11 wrote:
2011-09-28 19:06:07 -0700

ive never went swiming before

i wonder if its hard

Beachpoll

When Was Beach Volleyball Invented?

• 1950.
  • 1920.
  • 1881.
  • 1930.

Micro_a mic
Summertime sports are a great way to have fun and play outside in the sunshine. Maybe the ONLY ba...
Micro_s micro
By bike, by canoe, by ice skates, by sneakers… they’re all fun fit ways to get to school. All rig...
Micro_s micro
lovebug asks: "How do I make myself more fit?" Find out what advice and tips Coach has for gettin...

LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Style:
I'm fabulous :D
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
Kk
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
Your welcomes and I thinks that we can close this thread now mkay  :)