Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

Summer Sports to Keep in Shape

The lazy days of summer vacation aren't far away. Find out how a little activity can keep you buff all summer long. Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-24 17:48:03 -0700

actually DO all of these for the summer

report
JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-24 17:47:37 -0700

I wanna try all of these

report
jordand08
jordand08 wrote:
2013-07-24 11:12:47 -0700

Niceee c:

report
jordand08
jordand08 wrote:
2013-07-24 11:12:39 -0700

Niceee c:

report
brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-07-24 09:37:15 -0700

Smile Nose

report
-molly-
-molly- wrote:
2011-09-29 03:32:37 -0700

football and basketball

report
turkboy
turkboy wrote:
2011-09-29 03:29:32 -0700

I Love basketball..

report
kioloser
kioloser wrote:
2011-09-29 03:02:29 -0700

I Love Volleyball Big Grin

report
kioloser
kioloser wrote:
2011-09-29 03:01:31 -0700

I Love Swimming! I Like Football, Basketball and Tennis!

report
CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-09-29 02:57:55 -0700

I love swimming! Big Grin

report
Persefinie
Persefinie wrote:
2011-09-28 19:19:07 -0700

i love to swim sooooo much!

report
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11 wrote:
2011-09-28 19:12:50 -0700

Ikr! they dont even have a swim thing in the backYard

well they Do but its For the ducks we Own

report
tatata96
tatata96 wrote:
2011-09-28 19:11:10 -0700

Oh that stinks! haha

report
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11 wrote:
2011-09-28 19:09:07 -0700

Lol! i dont have a Swimsuit Tho and my family NEVER goes to a SwimPool or to da Beach

report
tatata96
tatata96 wrote:
2011-09-28 19:07:16 -0700

You've never been swimming before? Its real easy I wish I could teach you xD

report
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11 wrote:
2011-09-28 19:06:07 -0700

ive never went swiming before

i wonder if its hard

report
back to story
Beachpoll

When Was Beach Volleyball Invented?

  • 1950.
  • 1920.
  • 1881.
  • 1930.

related stories

Micro_a mic
Summertime sports are a great way to have fun and play outside in the sunshine. Maybe the ONLY ba...
Micro_s micro
By bike, by canoe, by ice skates, by sneakers… they’re all fun fit ways to get to school. All rig...
Micro_s micro
By bike, by canoe, by ice skates, by sneakers… they’re all fun fit ways to get to school. All rig...
lovebug asks: "How do I make myself more fit?" Find out what advice and tips Coach has for gettin...

Dear Dish-It in the forums

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
Yeah I had a friend in the same situation as you, he was too scared to say anything so we spoke for him. Now the 'friend' has changed and hes our mate. Just tell her straight and firmly, its the only way
reply 2 minutes
kaykay2002
kaykay2002 posted in Friends:
"Boysrock50" wrote:She is obviously NOT your best friend.I wouldn't even call her a friendShe is a bully who thinks she can have her own wayShe thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs youBe smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you.I would either:Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymoreor:Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore.I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too. Thanks I actually might try that but she is really stubborn and will not take no for an answer I have tried just ignoring her but he will kick, hit, or punch me to get attention. my parents also don't like her bcuz she is bossy. I also have to go to summer camp with her for the next 2 weeks and w have to be buddies for it so i think i might die
reply 6 minutes
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
She is obviously NOT your best friend. I wouldn't even call her a friend She is a bully who thinks she can have her own way She thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs you Be smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you. I would either: Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymore or: Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore. I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too.
reply 19 minutes
-Allie-
-Allie- posted in Friends:
I would drop her for two main reasons. One - guilt by association. Meaning people might be afraid to be your friend because they think you might bully them too like she does.  Two - Losing her "only friend" as you say may make her realize she needs to make a change on how she treats people. In any case, do it nicely if you do! HTH! 
reply 25 minutes
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
She's not a very good friend.
reply 34 minutes