Comments

Summer Sports to Keep in Shape

The lazy days of summer vacation aren't far away. Find out how a little activity can keep you buff all summer long. Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-24 17:48:03 -0700

actually DO all of these for the summer

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-24 17:47:37 -0700

I wanna try all of these

jordand08

kioloser wrote:
2011-09-29 03:02:29 -0700

I Love Volleyball Big Grin

kioloser
kioloser wrote:
2011-09-29 03:01:31 -0700

I Love Swimming! I Like Football, Basketball and Tennis!

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-09-29 02:57:55 -0700

I love swimming! Big Grin

Persefinie
Persefinie wrote:
2011-09-28 19:19:07 -0700

i love to swim sooooo much!

angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11 wrote:
2011-09-28 19:12:50 -0700

Ikr! they dont even have a swim thing in the backYard

well they Do but its For the ducks we Own

tatata96
tatata96 wrote:
2011-09-28 19:11:10 -0700

Oh that stinks! haha

angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11 wrote:
2011-09-28 19:09:07 -0700

Lol! i dont have a Swimsuit Tho and my family NEVER goes to a SwimPool or to da Beach

tatata96
tatata96 wrote:
2011-09-28 19:07:16 -0700

You've never been swimming before? Its real easy I wish I could teach you xD

angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11 wrote:
2011-09-28 19:06:07 -0700

ive never went swiming before

i wonder if its hard

Beachpoll

When Was Beach Volleyball Invented?

• 1950.
  • 1920.
  • 1881.
  • 1930.

Micro_a mic
Summertime sports are a great way to have fun and play outside in the sunshine. Maybe the ONLY ba...
Micro_s micro
By bike, by canoe, by ice skates, by sneakers… they’re all fun fit ways to get to school. All rig...
Micro_s micro
lovebug asks: "How do I make myself more fit?" Find out what advice and tips Coach has for gettin...

Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Personally I think you should just find things you like and wear them without worrying about what style it fits in to. You should express yourself, not conform to other people's views/standards. :)