Comments

Summer Sports to Keep in Shape

The lazy days of summer vacation aren't far away. Find out how a little activity can keep you buff all summer long. Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-24 17:48:03 -0700

actually DO all of these for the summer

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-24 17:47:37 -0700

I wanna try all of these

jordand08

kioloser wrote:
2011-09-29 03:02:29 -0700

I Love Volleyball Big Grin

kioloser
kioloser wrote:
2011-09-29 03:01:31 -0700

I Love Swimming! I Like Football, Basketball and Tennis!

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-09-29 02:57:55 -0700

I love swimming! Big Grin

Persefinie
Persefinie wrote:
2011-09-28 19:19:07 -0700

i love to swim sooooo much!

angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11 wrote:
2011-09-28 19:12:50 -0700

Ikr! they dont even have a swim thing in the backYard

well they Do but its For the ducks we Own

tatata96
tatata96 wrote:
2011-09-28 19:11:10 -0700

Oh that stinks! haha

angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11 wrote:
2011-09-28 19:09:07 -0700

Lol! i dont have a Swimsuit Tho and my family NEVER goes to a SwimPool or to da Beach

tatata96
tatata96 wrote:
2011-09-28 19:07:16 -0700

You've never been swimming before? Its real easy I wish I could teach you xD

angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11 wrote:
2011-09-28 19:06:07 -0700

ive never went swiming before

i wonder if its hard

Beachpoll

When Was Beach Volleyball Invented?

• 1950.
  • 1920.
  • 1881.
  • 1930.

Micro_a mic
Summertime sports are a great way to have fun and play outside in the sunshine. Maybe the ONLY ba...
Micro_s micro
By bike, by canoe, by ice skates, by sneakers… they’re all fun fit ways to get to school. All rig...
lovebug asks: "How do I make myself more fit?" Find out what advice and tips Coach has for gettin...

GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
BookwormKat
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks for the support!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Boysrock50
It's not wrong, it's not right, it's up to an individual tbh. If you're gay, and others have a problem, then it's them that need to change, not you. Don't give in to peer pressure, do what feels right for you