Comments

Summer Sports to Keep in Shape

The lazy days of summer vacation aren't far away. Find out how a little activity can keep you buff all summer long. Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-24 17:48:03 -0700

actually DO all of these for the summer

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-24 17:47:37 -0700

I wanna try all of these

jordand08

kioloser wrote:
2011-09-29 03:02:29 -0700

I Love Volleyball Big Grin

kioloser
kioloser wrote:
2011-09-29 03:01:31 -0700

I Love Swimming! I Like Football, Basketball and Tennis!

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-09-29 02:57:55 -0700

I love swimming! Big Grin

Persefinie
Persefinie wrote:
2011-09-28 19:19:07 -0700

i love to swim sooooo much!

angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11 wrote:
2011-09-28 19:12:50 -0700

Ikr! they dont even have a swim thing in the backYard

well they Do but its For the ducks we Own

tatata96
tatata96 wrote:
2011-09-28 19:11:10 -0700

Oh that stinks! haha

angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11 wrote:
2011-09-28 19:09:07 -0700

Lol! i dont have a Swimsuit Tho and my family NEVER goes to a SwimPool or to da Beach

tatata96
tatata96 wrote:
2011-09-28 19:07:16 -0700

You've never been swimming before? Its real easy I wish I could teach you xD

angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11 wrote:
2011-09-28 19:06:07 -0700

ive never went swiming before

i wonder if its hard

Beachpoll

When Was Beach Volleyball Invented?

• 1950.
  • 1920.
  • 1881.
  • 1930.

Micro_a mic
Summertime sports are a great way to have fun and play outside in the sunshine. Maybe the ONLY ba...
Micro_s micro
By bike, by canoe, by ice skates, by sneakers… they’re all fun fit ways to get to school. All rig...
lovebug asks: "How do I make myself more fit?" Find out what advice and tips Coach has for gettin...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Friends:
The fact that this girl has a crush on you is enough for me to say...stick with the friend.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
Nope. Not at all... It's just... too hard, ya know? XD
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
"american_brit" wrote: "Boysrock50" wrote: Mate, just.. LET HER GO, LET HER GO, DON'T TALK TO HER ANYMORE LET HER GO, LET HER GO, IT IS HER YOU MUST IGNORE YOU SHOULDN'T CARE, WHAT SHE HAS TO SAY, YOU SHOULD JUST MOVE ON, YOUR FRIEND IS MORE IMPORTANT ANYWAY Nailed it XD Beautiful. All that friendship, compassion, mild rejection... poured out  into one song. Amazing. Tear jerker right there! *sobs* Okay... now that I'm done be extremely melodramatic, I agree 100% with what has been said. Loyalty to your friend is definitely what's best in the situation -and you've seem to be following through on this. Good. Now... can you just leave the girl alone? It might be better if you just ignore her.  thankyou, thankyou :P can you guess where my inspiration was from? :D
american_brit