Comments

Dear Dish-It, I Want to Get Plastic Surgery

I'm really self-conscious of my ears and I'm thinking about plastic surgery but I don't know how to tell my dad. Help! Back to Article

Kpop132
Kpop132 wrote:
2014-03-10 08:28:58 -0700

One of my favorite members of one of my favorite bands has HUGE ears and I think they make him look better! I think big ears are adorable! Here's a tip on how to make your ears look smaller without PS: get a hair cut that will help shape your ears and make them appear to be smaller.

sarahisawsumm121
sarahisawsumm121 wrote:
2014-03-07 20:17:01 -0800

mmmhmm

Ashleybear12
Ashleybear12 wrote:
2014-03-07 09:57:03 -0800

Yup if u couldn't tell at lunch I'm really depressed Frown

wyseboy
wyseboy wrote:
2014-03-07 08:13:08 -0800

i know right preACH SISTA

Ashleybear12
Ashleybear12 wrote:
2014-03-07 08:05:06 -0800

Thank you because I have gay friends I have lesbian friends and I have bi friends plus I'm bi myself and that is a lot of bull ########## people picking on people for no reason

wyseboy
wyseboy wrote:
2014-03-07 07:47:52 -0800

U go ashleybear12 people of this world hate gays and bis nothing is wrong with that I agree with you ashleybear12

Ashleybear12
Ashleybear12 wrote:
2014-03-07 07:22:32 -0800

Don't call someone gay if u don't no a thing about them!! Because I'm bi and I get made fun of all the time for it people make up gay jokes about me all the time SO CUT IT OUT ADORA!!!!

Emogurl4life
Emogurl4life wrote:
2014-03-07 06:35:15 -0800

Adora

Emogurl4life
Emogurl4life wrote:
2014-03-07 06:33:22 -0800

How about you stop being so mean to this boy you don't know what his been through and your going to call him gay how about you stop ok because I am some one how has been pick on my hole life and bullied so leave him alone if he wants plastic sugery fine don't comment and say he is gay that's wrong

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2014-03-07 05:00:32 -0800

adora! it is a boy! and i'm not angainst gayness but ur the gay one

Sierra_Leone
Sierra_Leone wrote:
2014-03-07 03:49:06 -0800

your IMPERFECTIONS is what makes you UNIQUE and BEAUTIFUL anywayz

adora12
adora12 wrote:
2014-03-06 18:48:58 -0800

Ask a girl out? Did you mean boy? Because you are gayyyy

foxslove
foxslove wrote:
2014-03-06 18:05:51 -0800

no u don't

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-03-06 18:05:08 -0800

I need a new face anyway

foxslove
foxslove wrote:
2014-03-06 18:03:53 -0800

YAY

phoebee67
phoebee67 wrote:
2014-03-06 17:58:30 -0800

Yeah dont get plastic surgery.... then ppl will make of u cuz u had it so yea... there r mean ppl on this earth whether u like it or not hun

AlphaT
AlphaT wrote:
2014-03-06 17:55:28 -0800

Um I'm not trying to sound mean but, are we talking about ears? It's not that bad, you know...compared to other facial things some people have to endure.

southparkkyle393
southparkkyle393 wrote:
2014-03-06 17:54:56 -0800

who wants plastic surgery any way it makes peple look fake like a doll

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-03-06 17:50:54 -0800

fine

foxslove
foxslove wrote:
2014-03-06 17:47:14 -0800

don't do it u perfect the way u r

Do You Wanna Change Your Body?

• No way! I love the way I look.
  • I'd like to change a couple things about my body.
  • I've thought about it but for the most part I like my body.
  • Yeah, I hate my appearance.

Micro_shame_preview
Kidzworld’s Hall of Shame is back – and better than ever! We’re inviting all Kidzworld Members to...
Micro_c micro
All the stuff I want for back-2-school shopping add up to more than $300. My mom and dad are defi...
gem365 asks: "My so-called BFF hates it when I talk about my problems. Like today, she complained...

SelenaGomezFanGirl
...im not too sure what the brown stuff is,but since you said you have not done it,you should trust yourself.And talk about it to your mom!I'm sure she will give you the best of advices and stuff because she would have probably experienced it before.So,don't be afraid,and approach her when she's vacant!Good Luck!
SelenaGomezFanGirl
no you shouldn't!I bet, the friends that are pressuring you are girls only because they are jealous of your girl,because of her personality and style,and probably, most likely that they wanna be your girlfriend as well! ~~comment me back if you like!:)
OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D