Comments

Dear Dish-It, I Want to Get Plastic Surgery

I'm really self-conscious of my ears and I'm thinking about plastic surgery but I don't know how to tell my dad. Help! Back to Article

Disney_
Disney_ wrote:
2014-08-31 10:42:48 -0700

Ears are a turn on -.- jk o.o c'x

gabby502bestgamer
gabby502bestgamer wrote:
2014-08-26 13:10:49 -0700

...i want plastic surgery but im only 12.....look at me im ugly...and fat...no one likes me...

Kpop132
Kpop132 wrote:
2014-03-10 08:28:58 -0700

One of my favorite members of one of my favorite bands has HUGE ears and I think they make him look better! I think big ears are adorable! Here's a tip on how to make your ears look smaller without PS: get a hair cut that will help shape your ears and make them appear to be smaller.

sarahisawsumm121
sarahisawsumm121 wrote:
2014-03-07 20:17:01 -0800

mmmhmm

Ashleybear12
Ashleybear12 wrote:
2014-03-07 09:57:03 -0800

Yup if u couldn't tell at lunch I'm really depressed Frown

wyseboy
wyseboy wrote:
2014-03-07 08:13:08 -0800

i know right preACH SISTA

Ashleybear12
Ashleybear12 wrote:
2014-03-07 08:05:06 -0800

Thank you because I have gay friends I have lesbian friends and I have bi friends plus I'm bi myself and that is a lot of bull ########## people picking on people for no reason

wyseboy
wyseboy wrote:
2014-03-07 07:47:52 -0800

U go ashleybear12 people of this world hate gays and bis nothing is wrong with that I agree with you ashleybear12

Ashleybear12
Ashleybear12 wrote:
2014-03-07 07:22:32 -0800

Don't call someone gay if u don't no a thing about them!! Because I'm bi and I get made fun of all the time for it people make up gay jokes about me all the time SO CUT IT OUT ADORA!!!!

Emogurl4life
Emogurl4life wrote:
2014-03-07 06:35:15 -0800

Adora

Emogurl4life
Emogurl4life wrote:
2014-03-07 06:33:22 -0800

How about you stop being so mean to this boy you don't know what his been through and your going to call him gay how about you stop ok because I am some one how has been pick on my hole life and bullied so leave him alone if he wants plastic sugery fine don't comment and say he is gay that's wrong

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2014-03-07 05:00:32 -0800

adora! it is a boy! and i'm not angainst gayness but ur the gay one

Sierra_Leone
Sierra_Leone wrote:
2014-03-07 03:49:06 -0800

your IMPERFECTIONS is what makes you UNIQUE and BEAUTIFUL anywayz

adora12
adora12 wrote:
2014-03-06 18:48:58 -0800

Ask a girl out? Did you mean boy? Because you are gayyyy

foxslove
foxslove wrote:
2014-03-06 18:05:51 -0800

no u don't

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-03-06 18:05:08 -0800

I need a new face anyway

foxslove
foxslove wrote:
2014-03-06 18:03:53 -0800

YAY

phoebee67
phoebee67 wrote:
2014-03-06 17:58:30 -0800

Yeah dont get plastic surgery.... then ppl will make of u cuz u had it so yea... there r mean ppl on this earth whether u like it or not hun

AlphaT
AlphaT wrote:
2014-03-06 17:55:28 -0800

Um I'm not trying to sound mean but, are we talking about ears? It's not that bad, you know...compared to other facial things some people have to endure.

southparkkyle393
southparkkyle393 wrote:
2014-03-06 17:54:56 -0800

who wants plastic surgery any way it makes peple look fake like a doll

Do You Wanna Change Your Body?

• No way! I love the way I look.
  • I'd like to change a couple things about my body.
  • I've thought about it but for the most part I like my body.
  • Yeah, I hate my appearance.

Micro_shame_preview
Kidzworld’s Hall of Shame is back – and better than ever! We’re inviting all Kidzworld Members to...
Micro_c micro
All the stuff I want for back-2-school shopping add up to more than $300. My mom and dad are defi...
gem365 asks: "My so-called BFF hates it when I talk about my problems. Like today, she complained...

blakbutterfly
That's just how sisters are. They would grow up and change their ways and do remember, whatever they do, how much they annoy you, they still love you and this is how usually kids show their love to someone they feel close to. Yes, they feel close to you and annoys you because they know you would tolerate them. It's their way and be proud of the fact that they consider you close enough to annoy! I would be more than glad if my sister annoys me. And even though my sister is just a month old, she's pretty hilariously good and annoying her and sometimes, I reciprocate her behavior towards me. She pretty hilarious and intelligent for a month old baby!
disney princess
She is quite young, but you should start taming her a little from now. She might become better when she grows up,but what if she doesn't? you can tell your parents about this, with a priof, yes.
Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Family Issues:
"jordand08" wrote: "LiviMimiLivi" wrote: I have a little sister she is four and she is so annoying! She is sassy, too. She acts like she's a teen! She is a devil when our parents aren't around. But an 'angel' when adults are around, she makes animal noises and acts like she is a small innocent thing. PLEASE HELP ME FROM THIS!!!!!! Well, she is four, and that's how little one's act.  ^This, and also I believe she'll start behaving better as she gets older.
Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Family Issues:
"CandyDreamer" wrote:My parents are only strict when they need to be. This.
syedarabia
syedarabia posted in Friends:
i think friend is a gift of a god...........it is the best gift for ever...........i like my friends...........               may allah always happy my friends......