Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

How to Find Your First Summer Job!

Check out our tips on finding your first job and you'll be spending your first paycheck in no time! Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-30 14:51:58 -0700

Someone please hook me up to an acting job

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-30 14:51:33 -0700

Someone hook me up to an acting job

hugebear
junior mod
hugebear wrote:
2013-07-29 11:44:42 -0700

heehee xD everyone has to work Tongue Out

lola80
lola80 wrote:
2013-07-09 16:05:55 -0700

lol..not me,,i dont need any job

JKAM
JKAM wrote:
2013-07-07 18:15:55 -0700

this is weird ppl need beet awesome stuff

-SincerelyLeah;
-SincerelyLeah; wrote:
2013-07-07 18:13:05 -0700

@oprlandoj same..

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2013-07-04 13:33:58 -0700

man i'm only 10! I need something better than that! I need something that I can do NOW!!!!!

orlandoj
orlandoj wrote:
2013-06-28 16:31:22 -0700

im a kid about almost 9
i beleive i need better advice than that

sillypants934
sillypants934 wrote:
2013-06-25 06:26:54 -0700

CX

whatdaheck
whatdaheck wrote:
2013-06-25 05:26:44 -0700

dear lord!

whatdaheck
whatdaheck wrote:
2013-06-25 05:25:50 -0700

The best summer job is to eat ice-cream and borrow money from your mom..

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-06-05 19:19:20 -0700

:o

Acceberds
Acceberds wrote:
2013-04-19 08:54:21 -0700

I ant a job but not one where I have to work every day during the summers so more like a Saturday job or walking dogs but there is no one with dogs near me except my next-door neighbour who's is under the impression that it is bad for there jack rustle to get a walk because it is bad for her health.

Hey yay10

MermaidAquaPearl wrote:
2011-08-24 20:31:52 -0700

i wasted my summer Indifferent

keetonisme233
keetonisme233 wrote:
2011-08-02 10:07:50 -0700

i quite my job i never got paid plus it was a real job

lil_miss_diva21
lil_miss_diva21 wrote:
2011-07-05 16:04:26 -0700

wow i cant beleive they got this junk aka stuff Devil Devil Devil Devil

DisillusionedYugioh2
DisillusionedYugioh2 wrote:
2010-08-28 21:35:42 -0700

these things do not help at all >Frown

Monice5
Monice5 wrote:
2010-07-27 07:41:40 -0700

lol funny....

F1118182420281

Best Summer Job?

• Mowing lawns.
  • Selling ice-cold lemonade.
  • Babysitting my younger brothers.
  • Walking the neighborhood dogs.