Comments

Facts About the Clown Fish

The movie, Finding Nemo got people going crazy for clown fish. Check out these facts on one of the ocean's coolest creatures. Back to Article

smarty321
smarty321 wrote:
2014-03-25 02:13:27 -0700

Do clown fish know how to joke? LOLz....

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-13 15:42:33 -0700

finding nemo! Big Grin

liberty1410
liberty1410 wrote:
2012-09-16 16:15:10 -0700

i used to have a fish named dori

Herro.Awesome.Person
Herro.Awesome.Person wrote:
2012-09-13 17:23:19 -0700

Dory is such a a funny fish xD

purplesing
purplesing wrote:
2012-09-13 16:38:04 -0700

Noooooo! !!!!!!

Teletubbie Lover
Teletubbie Lover wrote:
2012-09-13 16:33:40 -0700

I love dori

Nemo Lester
Nemo Lester wrote:
2012-09-10 15:00:32 -0700

Nemo is my fav and i like dory and squirt as well
squrit is super cuuuuute

Nemo Lester
Nemo Lester wrote:
2012-09-10 14:58:54 -0700

I looove finding nemo and this article was awsome

jenny_got_swagg
jenny_got_swagg wrote:
2012-05-03 16:31:50 -0700

NEMO!!!!

kkrene_1748575
kkrene_1748575 wrote:
2011-05-08 11:14:11 -0700

nemo is legit

HotGirlll69
HotGirlll69 wrote:
2011-05-08 10:53:07 -0700

Clown fish are pretty cool, but I perfer squirt the sea turtle better. (:

secertgurl
secertgurl wrote:
2011-05-08 09:55:13 -0700

haha thanx usesombody. and No problem Barney. xD

-Katiee-
-Katiee- wrote:
2011-05-08 09:52:23 -0700

Thank you, Jazmine. (:

usesomebody101
usesomebody101 wrote:
2011-05-08 09:49:17 -0700

How bout yhuur BOTH da bomd xD

secertgurl
secertgurl wrote:
2011-05-08 09:48:08 -0700

sorry, Katie. but you right. Katie is da bomb. xD

-Katiee-
-Katiee- wrote:
2011-05-08 09:43:37 -0700

I'm the bomb. Not Nemo. Get it straight.

secertgurl
secertgurl wrote:
2011-05-08 09:40:19 -0700

Nemo is da bomb. xD

SoccerForLife
SoccerForLife wrote:
2011-05-08 09:36:11 -0700

I love Nemo ;D

F1100200667796

Fish You'd Wanna Swim With?

• Flounder from The Little Mermaid.
  • Jaws!!!
  • The goldfish from the goldfish crackers box.
  • Nemo the clown fish.

Sharks are scary creatures that we need to get rid of, right? Wrong. Sharks are totally important...
The Disney movie, Finding Nemo has people going crazy for clown fish. Find out more about this co...
Check out all the cool vacation spots you could go to this summer like the amusement park, the be...
Summer is the perfect time to grab a rod and do some fishing. You may not catch anything -...
These fish got their name because when they become alarmed they puff themselves up with air or w...

Random in the forums

Black_Ivy
Black_Ivy posted in Debating:
or..uh.. just america will collapse and some nation will move to take us down since we are considered the "Big Dog" and we will lose and people will flip and the world will be thrown into chaos because the nation that tries to take us over will try to take over the rest of the world
reply about 1 hour
Black_Ivy
Black_Ivy posted in Debating:
i agree. i think our nations will collapse and and economy will implode and everyone will be poor and people wont know what to do.
reply about 1 hour
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "Black_Ivy" wrote: i havent seen you throw any opinions in. besides one like two hours ago I occasionally like to do other things that aren't Kidzworld. And by merely preventing this thread from becoming indistinguishable from the threads in general, I've contributed more than what has been contributed in the past several pages.  We know that ultimately the sun will eventually expand and engulf us, but that is not to say that something couldn't happen between now and then that would either destroy Earth or all the life on it. The better and more relevant question seems to be, how will civilization end? Or how will humans go extinct? I don't think it'll be a global nuclear war. I don't think it'll be global warming or the rising seas. Humans are incredibly adaptive and resilient. I think we're adaptive enough to work with most things the natural world throws at us. I just don't know that we can overcome our primitive hierarchical tendencies and instincts to the point that we can prevent ourselves from destroying ourselves.  *in a rising tone* ...Destroying ourselves with global nuclear war!
reply about 1 hour
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"Black_Ivy" wrote:i havent seen you throw any opinions in. besides one like two hours ago I occasionally like to do other things that aren't Kidzworld. And by merely preventing this thread from becoming indistinguishable from the threads in general, I've contributed more than what has been contributed in the past several pages.  We know that ultimately the sun will eventually expand and engulf us, but that is not to say that something couldn't happen between now and then that would either destroy Earth or all the life on it. The better and more relevant question seems to be, how will civilization end? Or how will humans go extinct? I don't think it'll be a global nuclear war. I don't think it'll be global warming or the rising seas. Humans are incredibly adaptive and resilient. I think we're adaptive enough to work with most things the natural world throws at us. I just don't know that we can overcome our primitive hierarchical tendencies and instincts to the point that we can prevent ourselves from destroying ourselves.
Duma
Duma posted in Debating:
Ya know wat? Let's debate.   You see, I just don't get the haters. It's just fun for them to go around being a HATER! I mean like, what's good about haters? Can we ban haters? WHY, HATERS? WHY? WHY DO YOU EVEN EXIST? WHY DO YOU RUIN THE WORLD? ARE YOU GOING TO STARVE US? GEEZ LOUISE, BRO!