Comments

Dear Dish-It, He Won't Stop Calling Me

I've got a guy that won't leave me alone. I mean, I went out with him but he calls me all the time. He's totally gettin' on my nerves! Back to Article

lillyflower637
lillyflower637 wrote:
2013-07-22 11:05:17 -0700

Poor you! Dump him! You deserve better

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-07-19 15:12:05 -0700

@michiefmanaged LOL! xD and I agree. This boy sounds a complete stalker if he's always annoying you. I say try to avoid him and if that doesn't work try telling a trusting adult what's going on.

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-19 14:59:17 -0700

Dump

mischiefmanaged
moderator
mischiefmanaged wrote:
2013-07-19 14:51:54 -0700

Dump him. Ain't nobody got time for that!

-LalaBoo-swagg-
-LalaBoo-swagg- wrote:
2013-02-23 15:32:51 -0800

Stalker boii

iSwaggatasticDanae♥
iSwaggatasticDanae♥ wrote:
2012-11-27 16:14:29 -0800

Chanse ... LOL .

Are You a Jealous Person?

• No, I never get jealous.
  • Not really - but maybe once in a while.
  • Yes, it's really hard for me to not be jealous of other people.
  • I am jealous of other peeps 24/7.

Normally I don't eat that much, but lately I've been craving food and stuffing myself like...

idxc-
idxc- posted in Family Issues:
i don't think the word 'desperate' has anything to do with that, tbh.
-MyChemicalRomance-
...See....the thing is....idek what you just said. Soooo.... And so, after I read it again, I got the parts where you said your uncle...looked like a dinosaur. Well, that has nothing to do with desperation. Maybe a little bit rude?
arthi
arthi posted in Friends:
In my opinion I think telling him is the best option and from what you told me it seems like he likes you too so Idon't think you should be shy but if you are you can always have a friend ask him out for you but I think it would be best if you asked him :)
carolyna_03
carolyna_03 posted in Friends:
dear dish it,  there is this guy in my class called Ryan and we have been real good friends for 3 years now. we always chat online and talk about funny stuff and who his friends like or mine but. What he doesn't no that I'm crazy for him Always catch him looking at  me me in class and all I do is look down at the floor or at the teacher I'm a bit shy when it comes to boys. Whenever he sees me doing nothing or talking to my friends and laughing he would come over and chat with me. I would love to ask him out but I'm just scared that I will get rejected and he will go off telling his friends what I did so I wish there was a way I could try to get his attention and let him no without telling him that I like him. Please help I realy like him
kittengirl157
kittengirl157 posted in Style:
You need to think of an idea in you head. I thought of a classic look with a modern twist. It is very 70s and 80s like but I added bright colors to it and it turn out perfectly. Know I need to find the skirt in my size.