Comments

Dear Dish-It, He Won't Stop Calling Me

I've got a guy that won't leave me alone. I mean, I went out with him but he calls me all the time. He's totally gettin' on my nerves! Back to Article

lillyflower637
lillyflower637 wrote:
2013-07-22 11:05:17 -0700

Poor you! Dump him! You deserve better

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-07-19 15:12:05 -0700

@michiefmanaged LOL! xD and I agree. This boy sounds a complete stalker if he's always annoying you. I say try to avoid him and if that doesn't work try telling a trusting adult what's going on.

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-19 14:59:17 -0700

Dump

mischiefmanaged
moderator
mischiefmanaged wrote:
2013-07-19 14:51:54 -0700

Dump him. Ain't nobody got time for that!

-LalaBoo-swagg-
-LalaBoo-swagg- wrote:
2013-02-23 15:32:51 -0800

Stalker boii

iSwaggatasticDanae♥
iSwaggatasticDanae♥ wrote:
2012-11-27 16:14:29 -0800

Chanse ... LOL .

Are You a Jealous Person?

• No, I never get jealous.
  • Not really - but maybe once in a while.
  • Yes, it's really hard for me to not be jealous of other people.
  • I am jealous of other peeps 24/7.

Normally I don't eat that much, but lately I've been craving food and stuffing myself like...

zee120
zee120 posted in Friends:
you are so true u just lifted up my spirit(;
ginnygator
Ask Joey if he will talk to William for you, to find out what is going on. Say to him "Hey, can you ask William if I went to far with him because if I did tell him that I am sorry, I did not mean to?" That is all of the advice that I can give you for now talk to me if you need anything else.
kidwizkool123
kidwizkool123 posted in Friends:
ya but that isn't quite what I am saying I was just saying that all u really have to do is just be your self to make friends but if you aren't being yourself then they will be thinking that u r someone else and just get the wrong idea!! anyway thx for posting!!
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
Yep, being yourself is very important especially with friends. Though remember you're going to have different attitudes towards different people, and that doesn't mean you're fake.
ginnygator
You should speak to them, say " I heard you when you two had your fight  and I heard every word, I need to know what is happening between you guys". That will let them no that you are worried about them. They will probably say " That is none of your concern" or "We are discussing it". You should then say "I am part of this family to and I deserve to know" or "You two need to talk about it right here then, because I need to know what is happening right now". That is the best advice that I can give you.