Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It, He Won't Stop Calling Me

I've got a guy that won't leave me alone. I mean, I went out with him but he calls me all the time. He's totally gettin' on my nerves! Back to Article

lillyflower637
lillyflower637 wrote:
2013-07-22 11:05:17 -0700

Poor you! Dump him! You deserve better

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-07-19 15:12:05 -0700

@michiefmanaged LOL! xD and I agree. This boy sounds a complete stalker if he's always annoying you. I say try to avoid him and if that doesn't work try telling a trusting adult what's going on.

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-19 14:59:17 -0700

Dump

mischiefmanaged
moderator
mischiefmanaged wrote:
2013-07-19 14:51:54 -0700

Dump him. Ain't nobody got time for that!

-LalaBoo-swagg-
-LalaBoo-swagg- wrote:
2013-02-23 15:32:51 -0800

Stalker boii

iSwaggatasticDanae♥
iSwaggatasticDanae♥ wrote:
2012-11-27 16:14:29 -0800

Chanse ... LOL .

Are You a Jealous Person?

• No, I never get jealous.
  • Not really - but maybe once in a while.
  • Yes, it's really hard for me to not be jealous of other people.
  • I am jealous of other peeps 24/7.

Normally I don't eat that much, but lately I've been craving food and stuffing myself like...

Unikitty13
Unikitty13 posted in Friends:
Dear Dish-It, Okay, so at my school, I have this enemy, she was so mean and sarcastic, what should I do to fought back?
lawliet16
lawliet16 posted in Friends:
You need to clear things up with your best friend, and express to her what you feel because friendship requires open communication for it to last. Likewise, you should also take into consideration that not because she`s your best friend and she knows that you like this guy, she`s not allowed to be friends and eventually have a romantic relationship with this guy. Love does not follow a first come first serve basis, that`s reality.  Now, if you really love or like that person then you should be happy for him. True love means putting someone else`s happiness before your own EVEN IF you`re not part of that happiness. There`s a reason for everything, someday this will all make sense. :)
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl posted in Style:
"rebelfeminist" wrote:I would suggest just asking. The worst she can do is say no. Also, if your eyebrows are already fine as is and not bushy or all over the place, you may not even need to. Don't do something just because everyone else does.
rebelfeminist
rebelfeminist posted in Style:
I would suggest just asking. The worst she can do is say no.
Its_skylar1
Hey love , I do the exact same thing as you , you aren't alone... if you ever need anyone , I am here , okay?