Comments

Dear Dish-It, My Life Is Perfect

I have a perfect life - everything seems to be going fine but it feels like there is something missing. What could it be? Back to Article

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-07-17 03:11:52 -0700

You liar, no one's life is perfect!

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-27 14:33:11 -0700

Minesokyetperfect

one.and.only357
one.and.only357 wrote:
2012-04-01 11:08:25 -0700

my life is soo not perfect...

dj hothead
dj hothead wrote:
2012-03-27 20:28:41 -0700

my life is good but if my gf leave it sad haters are trying they best too make us broke up why i do not know Mad Angel

nikki842
nikki842 wrote:
2012-03-27 20:24:29 -0700

My Lifee Is Not Perfect Probly Inn Anotherr Lifee Itss Perfect

precious344
precious344 wrote:
2012-03-27 20:18:17 -0700

mi life iz perfect smewhere its just ur family gets on ur nerves

Gleeful34
Gleeful34 wrote:
2012-02-21 14:34:27 -0800

If you're willing to consider it, the Bible has tons of advice for every situation, if you are willing to look for it. What might be missing is Jesus Christ.

Milliemoon
Milliemoon wrote:
2012-01-09 11:42:58 -0800

I hate my life cos my family nearly kicked me out of home... Cos I'm always flirted wiv boys, my family getting fed up so they kicked me out... I feel stubid! Frown

sparklesir13
sparklesir13 wrote:
2012-01-08 12:19:45 -0800

Nobodys life is perfect I am sure u might have struggled sometimes

melissa is freakin real!
melissa is freakin real! wrote:
2012-01-08 11:32:37 -0800

my life is certainly not perfect! Annoyed

Aairon.Loves.Kyrin
Aairon.Loves.Kyrin wrote:
2012-01-08 10:46:07 -0800

Yeah m life could be better

taylortot10000
taylortot10000 wrote:
2012-01-08 09:23:37 -0800

i kinda seem like her

daisyboostar
daisyboostar wrote:
2012-01-08 09:06:21 -0800

My life isn't the best but it's also not the worst!!!

KittenAdoption

hammy4025 wrote:
2012-01-08 07:21:07 -0800

my life is decent :P

divagirlrocks123
divagirlrocks123 wrote:
2012-01-08 07:20:43 -0800

sometimes i like my life sometimes i dont but nearly all the time i do smile and i am happy to go back to school tommorow even if you have to do worksmile

ms.rocroyal101
ms.rocroyal101 wrote:
2012-01-08 07:19:13 -0800

i love my life rite now but nobodii life is perfect but its good

lil kimmy aka
lil kimmy aka wrote:
2012-01-08 06:49:33 -0800

Nobody life is perfect but god

jojodivaxxdiva of allxx
jojodivaxxdiva of allxx wrote:
2011-08-27 17:53:23 -0700

nope not mine

Poll-1

Do You Ever Get Depressed?

• Yeah, I'm depressed all the time.
  • Sure, when I have a bad day at school or something.
  • I get depressed when the sun doesn't shine.
  • I'm never depressed - there's too much to be happy about!

Le-Jack
Le-Jack posted in Friends:
Thank you so much for all your answers :D i talked to max and we talked and we are back to normal and he even noticed that luna is bad news and he told her they can be freinds but no more cos she has a bf so he actually noticed that it was wrong what they did so im happy :D Thanks for your advice guys
Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
Hey friends. These are nice company's. Which one you will vote between them? Choose one of them.. I choose Lakme :D Post your favorite company between these two.
reply about 1 hour
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Friends:
I think the title is fairly self explanatory. I don't know how to explain self harm scars and cuts to my friends (don't even get me started on my father) without having them completely freak out on me or think I'm a total basket case. I can't hide most the scars and cuts given their placement. I'd also like to know how to explain it to a friend's parent bc I know that will be a problem too. - (Note: I'm not insane. Just have been a tough time lately and I snapped under too much pressure. I'm not a danger to myself anymore. End of story.) - I don't like to go into detail when discussing my self harm and why I did it, but I know my friends are very inquisitive like their parents. I just want to know how to ride out the conversation and would appreciate any help in the matter. Thanks!
smurfetblue
smurfetblue posted in Friends:
i sorry to hear abou that, i get bullied also and i know how that feels when no one talk to you or helps you...hope things get better for you
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so....And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously.Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life. Exactly, because, I promise, life gets better. Even when it seems like it's not, it does, in the darkest part of your life, you'll find the hope that you lost.