Comments

Dear Dish-It, Valentine's Day Dilemmas

Hi, I have a boyfriend named Zack but I am too young to go on a date. What should I do at school on Valentine's Day? Back to Article

QueenG
QueenG wrote:
2013-09-14 14:04:21 -0700

How do you ask your Best friend that's a guy if he likes you? I'ma girl btw

CoolFlamez
CoolFlamez wrote:
2012-11-22 06:21:49 -0800

Just ask him if he still likes you

coolgirl2325
coolgirl2325 wrote:
2012-11-19 16:12:21 -0800

Can someone help me, I think my boyfriend is flirting with another girl, leave a comment on my page if you have an idea. Thanks

quandra*bhadd_2021551
quandra*bhadd_2021551 wrote:
2012-02-06 19:50:51 -0800

Wow thats kida bhadd but dnt take thinqqs 2 far

camrynshae
camrynshae wrote:
2012-01-24 16:34:01 -0800

My crush never asked me out but I know he
Wants to Worried

polorbearexpress123_1984031
polorbearexpress123_1984031 wrote:
2012-01-24 16:12:00 -0800

Hey i agree that's what somebody who liked me what would do but i happen to be single. Frown but still searching for a girl.

polorbearexpress123_1984031
polorbearexpress123_1984031 wrote:
2012-01-24 16:10:27 -0800

Hey you single? maybe me and you could date.

polorbearexpress123_1984031
polorbearexpress123_1984031 wrote:
2012-01-24 16:09:01 -0800

Hey i love valentines day its just that nobody asks me out. Frown but i would just call him over just to hang out or do a lunch thing together

dark_angel122
dark_angel122 wrote:
2012-01-24 14:37:12 -0800

i luv valentines day!! Blush

lillykyli
lillykyli wrote:
2011-11-01 18:06:24 -0700

First of all how old are you? And 2nd of all on valentines day act sweet flirt just don't make it weird OK? bye-

kaity baby
kaity baby wrote:
2011-03-04 20:11:32 -0800

i would go out wit him im too young but i got a bf thats older than me Love

NetbookNerd01
NetbookNerd01 wrote:
2011-01-20 01:38:21 -0800

I know dish it said you shouldnt go on a date, but I'm too young and I still do it, only with my mum there. Just lean over and give him a bag of sweets that you bought or sometthing and kiss him at the movies. Or at the park, chase after a bird or something and find a private place and kiss him if your too shy. smile

Best Valentine's Gift? Vote!

• Flowers.
  • Chocolates.
  • Concert tix.
  • A homemade Valentine's card.

Micro_valentines-day-micro
What are you doin' this Valentine's Day? Goin' out with your crush? Buyin' them flowers, candies,...

Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
Hey buddy. Let's share here that which color of Lip Stick do you prefer.  I prefer Prune color. And you??
reply about 1 hour
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"Bwubbles" wrote:My best friend will NOT stop self harming. She's told about 2 other of our close friends and we all tried to work together to make her stop. She'd just lost her favorite cousin, that's when it all started. We tried to tell her that there's better things to do but she just will NOT stop! I've already told her mom, and there's still no stopping her! I'm just really worried for her and I don't know what else to do!  =( =( Tell you're guidance consular at school. That should help.
Bwubbles
Bwubbles posted in Friends:
I hang out with a bunch of different groups of people.. All of which have drama. And it is NOT fun. They all expect me to choose a side and start making me feel bad so that I would HAVE to pick them. It really doesn't make me feel so good, I don't know what to do. :/
Bwubbles
Bwubbles posted in Friends:
BookwormKat
BookwormKat posted in Friends:
My bestie Lydia's mom, had her when she was 12. Lydia's mom is like the best mom out there. True, Lydia has a hard time not having a dad and having to be real responsible. But Rosalyn is an awesome mom. Don't be so judgy people.