Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It, Valentine's Day Dilemmas

Hi, I have a boyfriend named Zack but I am too young to go on a date. What should I do at school on Valentine's Day? Back to Article

QueenG
QueenG wrote:
2013-09-14 14:04:21 -0700

How do you ask your Best friend that's a guy if he likes you? I'ma girl btw

CoolFlamez
CoolFlamez wrote:
2012-11-22 06:21:49 -0800

Just ask him if he still likes you

coolgirl2325
coolgirl2325 wrote:
2012-11-19 16:12:21 -0800

Can someone help me, I think my boyfriend is flirting with another girl, leave a comment on my page if you have an idea. Thanks

quandra*bhadd_2021551
quandra*bhadd_2021551 wrote:
2012-02-06 19:50:51 -0800

Wow thats kida bhadd but dnt take thinqqs 2 far

camrynshae
camrynshae wrote:
2012-01-24 16:34:01 -0800

My crush never asked me out but I know he
Wants to Worried

polorbearexpress123_1984031
polorbearexpress123_1984031 wrote:
2012-01-24 16:12:00 -0800

Hey i agree that's what somebody who liked me what would do but i happen to be single. Frown but still searching for a girl.

polorbearexpress123_1984031
polorbearexpress123_1984031 wrote:
2012-01-24 16:10:27 -0800

Hey you single? maybe me and you could date.

polorbearexpress123_1984031
polorbearexpress123_1984031 wrote:
2012-01-24 16:09:01 -0800

Hey i love valentines day its just that nobody asks me out. Frown but i would just call him over just to hang out or do a lunch thing together

dark_angel122
dark_angel122 wrote:
2012-01-24 14:37:12 -0800

i luv valentines day!! Blush

lillykyli
lillykyli wrote:
2011-11-01 18:06:24 -0700

First of all how old are you? And 2nd of all on valentines day act sweet flirt just don't make it weird OK? bye-

kaity baby
kaity baby wrote:
2011-03-04 20:11:32 -0800

i would go out wit him im too young but i got a bf thats older than me Love

NetbookNerd01
NetbookNerd01 wrote:
2011-01-20 01:38:21 -0800

I know dish it said you shouldnt go on a date, but I'm too young and I still do it, only with my mum there. Just lean over and give him a bag of sweets that you bought or sometthing and kiss him at the movies. Or at the park, chase after a bird or something and find a private place and kiss him if your too shy. smile

Best Valentine's Gift? Vote!

• Flowers.
  • Chocolates.
  • Concert tix.
  • A homemade Valentine's card.

Micro_valentines-day-micro
What are you doin' this Valentine's Day? Goin' out with your crush? Buyin' them flowers, candies,...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Family Issues:
When it comes to friends dissing you...why are they dissing you? Did you tell them? If you do decide or have done that, expect some harsh comments. People these days only know what they have ben taught, on both sides of this topic. The thing that you need to remember is, "Are these friends really friends if they are going to diss me?"
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Family Issues:
Many answers to that one, mate. The question isn't is it, the question is should it. Legally? No Ethically? No Spiritually? Eh...pass. Scientifically? Debatable. It really depends on who you're asking and what you're asking it about. For example, this group says that yes, it is wrong. This group over here, however, says it is not. To what are you referring to?
reply about 1 hour
GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:Talk to her about it and see if she'll stop. Explain your side of the story. Offer to help her outside of school so she doesn't copy. If she doesn't listen, perhaps give the teacher a heads up. They might be able to work with her so she doesn't have to copy. thanks
reply about 1 hour
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Friends:
reply about 1 hour
Kirsteeeeen
It is definitely not. You are who you are and feel the way you feel.
reply about 1 hour