Comments

The Meaning Of Dreams

You think you are being chased by a T-Rex. Are you crazy? No, your brain is just interpreting some random electrical firings. In other words, you're dreaming. Back to Article

00rinny
00rinny wrote:
2013-01-04 13:47:45 -0800

there are over 20,000 meaning of dreams but there are barely any on here

timeout444
timeout444 wrote:
2013-01-04 13:44:51 -0800

i didn't find what i was looking for -.- i keep having these two dreams over and over agian and they wont stop

izzy09
izzy09 wrote:
2012-12-29 23:00:42 -0800

ive been getting dreams about school and its been worrying me -_-

izzy09
izzy09 wrote:
2012-12-29 23:00:17 -0800

when im super sleepy my mind just atomaticly goes into dream mode that im falling of a cliff or running down the school hall and im ganna slip then i randomly kick my leg my mom gets creeped out -_-

starfall778963
starfall778963 wrote:
2012-12-19 13:51:02 -0800

wouldn't listen to the couple but then i talked and they listened we left. and then i woke up hearing my mom screaming its 6:30 wake get ready and then go to school!

starfall778963
starfall778963 wrote:
2012-12-19 13:47:49 -0800

I once had a dream where i was in a hotel with this man woman there were there on their anniversary and they got on their bed and started talking i tried talking to them but they wouldn't listen so i called room service they couldn't hear me either it was strange i went outside and there was a play place i got on the slide and was going down stopped in the middle of it and stood up jumped off and went back inside to our suite i talked to them and then they herd me we went to the front they

YouRatchet
YouRatchet wrote:
2012-04-22 18:56:56 -0700

People die from dreams. For example if they're falling, and they HIT the ground the will most likely die. (maybe by a heart attack)

NaomiiX_X
NaomiiX_X wrote:
2012-04-22 17:20:20 -0700

I had a dream of an older man he looked about in his late 20's and his name was Adam but it was spelled Atom and he and i were a couple, i was waiting for him to get off of work so we could go to the beach but he was late getting off and it was late by the time we got to out destination, it was odd cuz in the dream it was a guy i have never seen before

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-04-22 17:14:25 -0700

I had a really weird dream...

jayjaykiss kiss
jayjaykiss kiss wrote:
2012-04-22 16:54:58 -0700

i had a dream that these boys were fighting over me

lilcutegirl
lilcutegirl wrote:
2012-04-22 16:43:25 -0700

i had a dream oce when our babysitter/friend came over my brother was kicking his bike and this lady just walked into our house.p.s. oir babysitter/friend drove us home in a minivan

quandra*bhadd_2021551
quandra*bhadd_2021551 wrote:
2012-04-22 16:28:19 -0700

I Hadd A Dream That Theree Wass A Guy Stalkinqq Me Andd He Endedd Me Settinq Me On Firee Causee I Rejectedd Me

stunna101
stunna101 wrote:
2012-03-09 16:35:38 -0800

ok i be having these super crazy dreams that dont make sence and i thruout my day i start understanding the dream better or i will see a picture of something in my dream then i will see it hours after i wake up.THATS CREEPY!!

worldqweencc
worldqweencc wrote:
2012-02-19 05:07:56 -0800

i love dreams but i ceep haveing bad ones.Frown

random_dancing_101
random_dancing_101 wrote:
2012-02-18 21:30:27 -0800

I love falling dreams because its like riding a rollercoaster without having to look down and it feels cool but you feel so wierd after you wake up(:...

xx ImDaBest xx

random ninja xD wrote:
2011-05-01 13:56:34 -0700

Dreams Are Weird.

Only One
Only One wrote:
2011-05-01 05:44:23 -0700

well heyy. dreams mean somethin. smile

Sleeping-bear-poll

Meaning of Dreaming That You Die?

• It means you're going to die soon in real life.
  • It means you ate somthing funny before you went to bed.
  • You will die the instant you dream that.
  • It symbolizes change.

Micro_micro_dreamer
Usually when we dream we don’t have any control over what pops into our heads, but dream catchers...
Micro_rose_bouquet81x54
Valentine's Day flowers say more than just "I love you". Learn the meanings of 20 different types...
My life is so boring; I wish I could escape on an exciting, thrilling adventure. I daydream about...
You and your friends may wear charm bracelets cuz they look cool, but there's a lot more to it th...

Random in the forums

Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"Taidoku" wrote:it's wrong because society made it wrong how authoritarian
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in General:
the junior mods and other debaters/regular forum posters
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"kingofdisaster_" wrote:I think they do. I feel like if I say they don't, they'll attack me. Well. They haven't attacked me yet.
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: Ghosts require more explanation than they provide answers Elaborate? Are you saying that they require more effort than they can give back, or that they hold more mystery than knowledge? There's some phenomena that goes unexplained. But that's the important part, we don't have an explanation. By using ghosts as a solution, we are making unexplained assumptions, you're just displacing your lack of explanation onto the ghost, rather than the event itself. And that's the other part, I haven't heard any physics based woo-free explanation for a disembodied intelligence that lacks a physical body but manages to interact with the physical world. So, for me it's basic Occam's razor. The more complicated answer could be true, but until we have evidence to support the assumptions made it's best to go with the simpler hypotheses that operate within the framework we already have.      First off, I do not believe in ghosts. But, why does this entity have to be intelligent? Why can't be some type of unknown energetic remnant of a past life that's being harbored in a given location? Also, how is nothing simpler than a hypothesis? Admitting to not having an explanation is not a bad thing, especially when you don't have one. There's nothing wrong with saying you haven't been convinced of any particular hypothesis so far, and therefore it remains unexplained to you. You aren't saying it was nothing, you're saying you don't know what it was.  How would we measure this remnant energy of a past life? How many joules should we expect to see? The reason we presume cognizance is because people asserting hypotheses about ghosts often assume that these spirits interact with the world and possess some understanding of cause and effect.
ChickenGoPowPow