Comments

Get the 411 on Teen Depression

When does a normal bad day turn into serious depression? Get the facts you need to recognize, and deal with, teen depression. Back to Article

lion2a3
lion2a3 wrote:
2014-09-28 09:35:38 -0700

uh i think depression beacause i m starting to go to my room alot to be alone now and thenand i like to wacth a lot of t.v

261sapphire
261sapphire wrote:
2014-08-25 16:06:06 -0700

Dude what I meant input three years I meant all of my darn life

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2014-08-25 16:04:29 -0700

i'm on meds too, supernatural maybe you need to be put on a new medication though. i've recently started a new one after several months of being on the same and not much affect and now i feel as through i'm more positive and more happy.

261sapphire
261sapphire wrote:
2014-08-25 16:02:02 -0700

Three years of depression and being alone, annoyed or ignored

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2014-08-25 16:01:56 -0700

eh, it will get better.
keep on walking through the dark until you find the light.

supernaturalblackcat
supernaturalblackcat wrote:
2014-08-25 15:59:33 -0700

i've had depression since last year when (clears throaght) mother nature came

Pinka146
Pinka146 wrote:
2014-08-25 15:00:01 -0700

When my brother was depressed I told him whenever you are depressed, just breathe in breathe out think of the good things. He is 20 now and doing grrrrrreat!

DisneyanimeLover
DisneyanimeLover wrote:
2014-08-25 14:43:39 -0700

I'm depressed. I just found out.IM not too depressed. I, just a little depressed. I don't wanna hang out with my friends anymore, I always wanna be alone. I stopped doing the things I loved, which was drawing, singing, acting and making short movies. I've lost someone really special to me too. And I always have this feeling of sadness. But I am not cutting or anything bad like that.
But I'm not telling anybody. Except KW

CherrytheSkylyn
CherrytheSkylyn wrote:
2014-08-25 08:24:22 -0700

Judging by my constant acceptance of death and the fact that I've recently lost my bird Aussie, I'm pretty sure I'm depressed. But no one worry, I've already established in my conciousness that self-harm and/or suicide is stupid.

DisneyanimeLover
DisneyanimeLover wrote:
2014-08-25 06:06:21 -0700

I think I'm depressed. I've lost interest in lots of things I still love doing. I've recently lost someone and I always feel down.

Mayumi12
Mayumi12 wrote:
2014-08-25 00:43:31 -0700

depression? It is always part of life. But how to overcome it is..always depends on the person. C=

JezzyJ
JezzyJ wrote:
2014-08-24 20:45:26 -0700

I'm deppressed

JezzyJ
JezzyJ wrote:
2014-08-24 20:45:24 -0700

I'm deppressed

ToriCarly23
ToriCarly23 wrote:
2014-07-30 06:24:18 -0700

My rents r so unbelievable.. They always don'tbelieve wat i say...I juz wish I have someone who always believe wat I say...

ToriCarly23
ToriCarly23 wrote:
2014-07-30 06:24:12 -0700

InternetOwl
InternetOwl wrote:
2014-07-22 14:17:46 -0700

vvv Guys, depression is a mental health issue. It's different from just being sad. People have to go to doctors to get diagnosed and to ask for help. It can't be cured by just ignoring what people say or doing things you enjoy, depression is like a blur that sucks all the enjoyment out of life.

winterswag
winterswag wrote:
2014-07-22 12:45:18 -0700

for get wat people say u love your self and that's it

lilzoe12
lilzoe12 wrote:
2014-07-22 12:38:56 -0700

Iv'e been depressed for a LONG time now i HATE IT! it's hard to get over depression even when i'm getting bullied

Miss.HaileeJ
Miss.HaileeJ wrote:
2014-07-22 12:33:12 -0700

Im Suffering Right Now And I Hate Depression ugh i Cant Live My Life The Way I Intended

imcoolurlame
imcoolurlame wrote:
2014-07-22 12:05:00 -0700

i have depression..

Who's Most Affected by Depression?

• Boys tend to be more depressed than girls.
  • Girls tend to be more depressed than boys.
  • Both boys and girls get equally depressed.
  • I don't know.

Micro_mental health-micro
World Mental Health Day was created by the World Health Organization to promote awareness and und...
Micro_depression_micro
Leah123 asks: “I’m depressed but nobody knows. I act like a crazy, fun, happy girl,but under all ...
Micro_depression_micro
Grrrrr asks: "What are some signs of depression? I've been really, really down for like 2 years. ...
Cutting is a type of self-injury that is a serious problem. If you cut, or know someone who does,...

Le-Jack
Le-Jack posted in Friends:
Thank you so much for all your answers :D i talked to max and we talked and we are back to normal and he even noticed that luna is bad news and he told her they can be freinds but no more cos she has a bf so he actually noticed that it was wrong what they did so im happy :D Thanks for your advice guys
Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
Hey friends. These are nice company's. Which one you will vote between them? Choose one of them.. I choose Lakme :D Post your favorite company between these two.
reply about 1 hour
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Friends:
I think the title is fairly self explanatory. I don't know how to explain self harm scars and cuts to my friends (don't even get me started on my father) without having them completely freak out on me or think I'm a total basket case. I can't hide most the scars and cuts given their placement. I'd also like to know how to explain it to a friend's parent bc I know that will be a problem too. - (Note: I'm not insane. Just have been a tough time lately and I snapped under too much pressure. I'm not a danger to myself anymore. End of story.) - I don't like to go into detail when discussing my self harm and why I did it, but I know my friends are very inquisitive like their parents. I just want to know how to ride out the conversation and would appreciate any help in the matter. Thanks!
smurfetblue
smurfetblue posted in Friends:
i sorry to hear abou that, i get bullied also and i know how that feels when no one talk to you or helps you...hope things get better for you
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so....And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously.Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life. Exactly, because, I promise, life gets better. Even when it seems like it's not, it does, in the darkest part of your life, you'll find the hope that you lost.