Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Get the 411 on Teen Depression

When does a normal bad day turn into serious depression? Get the facts you need to recognize, and deal with, teen depression. Back to Article

lion2a3
lion2a3 wrote:
2014-09-28 09:35:38 -0700

uh i think depression beacause i m starting to go to my room alot to be alone now and thenand i like to wacth a lot of t.v

261sapphire
261sapphire wrote:
2014-08-25 16:06:06 -0700

Dude what I meant input three years I meant all of my darn life

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2014-08-25 16:04:29 -0700

i'm on meds too, supernatural maybe you need to be put on a new medication though. i've recently started a new one after several months of being on the same and not much affect and now i feel as through i'm more positive and more happy.

261sapphire
261sapphire wrote:
2014-08-25 16:02:02 -0700

Three years of depression and being alone, annoyed or ignored

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2014-08-25 16:01:56 -0700

eh, it will get better.
keep on walking through the dark until you find the light.

supernaturalblackcat
supernaturalblackcat wrote:
2014-08-25 15:59:33 -0700

i've had depression since last year when (clears throaght) mother nature came

Pinka146
Pinka146 wrote:
2014-08-25 15:00:01 -0700

When my brother was depressed I told him whenever you are depressed, just breathe in breathe out think of the good things. He is 20 now and doing grrrrrreat!

DisneyanimeLover
DisneyanimeLover wrote:
2014-08-25 14:43:39 -0700

I'm depressed. I just found out.IM not too depressed. I, just a little depressed. I don't wanna hang out with my friends anymore, I always wanna be alone. I stopped doing the things I loved, which was drawing, singing, acting and making short movies. I've lost someone really special to me too. And I always have this feeling of sadness. But I am not cutting or anything bad like that.
But I'm not telling anybody. Except KW

CherrytheSkylyn
CherrytheSkylyn wrote:
2014-08-25 08:24:22 -0700

Judging by my constant acceptance of death and the fact that I've recently lost my bird Aussie, I'm pretty sure I'm depressed. But no one worry, I've already established in my conciousness that self-harm and/or suicide is stupid.

DisneyanimeLover
DisneyanimeLover wrote:
2014-08-25 06:06:21 -0700

I think I'm depressed. I've lost interest in lots of things I still love doing. I've recently lost someone and I always feel down.

Mayumi12
Mayumi12 wrote:
2014-08-25 00:43:31 -0700

depression? It is always part of life. But how to overcome it is..always depends on the person. C=

JezzyJ
JezzyJ wrote:
2014-08-24 20:45:26 -0700

I'm deppressed

JezzyJ
JezzyJ wrote:
2014-08-24 20:45:24 -0700

I'm deppressed

ToriCarly23
ToriCarly23 wrote:
2014-07-30 06:24:18 -0700

My rents r so unbelievable.. They always don'tbelieve wat i say...I juz wish I have someone who always believe wat I say...

ToriCarly23
ToriCarly23 wrote:
2014-07-30 06:24:12 -0700

InternetOwl
InternetOwl wrote:
2014-07-22 14:17:46 -0700

vvv Guys, depression is a mental health issue. It's different from just being sad. People have to go to doctors to get diagnosed and to ask for help. It can't be cured by just ignoring what people say or doing things you enjoy, depression is like a blur that sucks all the enjoyment out of life.

winterswag
winterswag wrote:
2014-07-22 12:45:18 -0700

for get wat people say u love your self and that's it

lilzoe12
lilzoe12 wrote:
2014-07-22 12:38:56 -0700

Iv'e been depressed for a LONG time now i HATE IT! it's hard to get over depression even when i'm getting bullied

Miss.HaileeJ
Miss.HaileeJ wrote:
2014-07-22 12:33:12 -0700

Im Suffering Right Now And I Hate Depression ugh i Cant Live My Life The Way I Intended

imcoolurlame
imcoolurlame wrote:
2014-07-22 12:05:00 -0700

i have depression..

Who's Most Affected by Depression?

• Boys tend to be more depressed than girls.
  • Girls tend to be more depressed than boys.
  • Both boys and girls get equally depressed.
  • I don't know.

Micro_mental health-micro
World Mental Health Day was created by the World Health Organization to promote awareness and und...
Micro_depression_micro
Leah123 asks: “I’m depressed but nobody knows. I act like a crazy, fun, happy girl,but under all ...
Micro_depression_micro
Grrrrr asks: "What are some signs of depression? I've been really, really down for like 2 years. ...
Cutting is a type of self-injury that is a serious problem. If you cut, or know someone who does,...

wolfgirl109
wolfgirl109 posted in Friends:
A couple of my friends admitted to me that they like me. They are all sweet guys, but I can't possibly love all of them. I don't want to hurt anyone in the process. Help me please!
donteatcarrots
I think you need to talk to your mom- to be honest, I don't see anything wrong with a B grade, but it seems clear that she thinks otherwise. Or maybe give each other a bit of space, and then discuss the situation with her.
Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
Long hair is beautiful but short hair is comfortable. So I guess short hair :p
classicalmusicisepic
I used to have really really long hair. Then I decided to chop it all of and style it into a pixie, and it's honestly one of the best things I've done.
supernaturalblackcat
Sighs My mom is getting mad at me when my dad gets mad and starts griping about how bad my grades are when i have B's in all classes then she gets mad and says i never talk to her well i don't wonder why i don't talk to her She just gets mad and blames it on me she dosn't hit but she calls me a S and a B u know all those words I'm sitting in one room watching tv and she comes in and says she was in a good mood and blames me and says its my fault I really don't blame my brother for not liking her i know it sounds harsh but i don't blame him please just help I'm about ready to get the razer out again and i've quitted that for like 4 months
reply 1 day