Comments

Get the 411 on Teen Depression

When does a normal bad day turn into serious depression? Get the facts you need to recognize, and deal with, teen depression. Back to Article

261sapphire
261sapphire wrote:
2014-08-25 16:06:06 -0700

Dude what I meant input three years I meant all of my darn life

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2014-08-25 16:04:29 -0700

i'm on meds too, supernatural maybe you need to be put on a new medication though. i've recently started a new one after several months of being on the same and not much affect and now i feel as through i'm more positive and more happy.

261sapphire
261sapphire wrote:
2014-08-25 16:02:02 -0700

Three years of depression and being alone, annoyed or ignored

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2014-08-25 16:01:56 -0700

eh, it will get better.
keep on walking through the dark until you find the light.

supernaturalblackcat
supernaturalblackcat wrote:
2014-08-25 15:59:33 -0700

i've had depression since last year when (clears throaght) mother nature came

Pinka146
Pinka146 wrote:
2014-08-25 15:00:01 -0700

When my brother was depressed I told him whenever you are depressed, just breathe in breathe out think of the good things. He is 20 now and doing grrrrrreat!

DisneyanimeLover
DisneyanimeLover wrote:
2014-08-25 14:43:39 -0700

I'm depressed. I just found out.IM not too depressed. I, just a little depressed. I don't wanna hang out with my friends anymore, I always wanna be alone. I stopped doing the things I loved, which was drawing, singing, acting and making short movies. I've lost someone really special to me too. And I always have this feeling of sadness. But I am not cutting or anything bad like that.
But I'm not telling anybody. Except KW

CherrytheSkylyn
CherrytheSkylyn wrote:
2014-08-25 08:24:22 -0700

Judging by my constant acceptance of death and the fact that I've recently lost my bird Aussie, I'm pretty sure I'm depressed. But no one worry, I've already established in my conciousness that self-harm and/or suicide is stupid.

DisneyanimeLover
DisneyanimeLover wrote:
2014-08-25 06:06:21 -0700

I think I'm depressed. I've lost interest in lots of things I still love doing. I've recently lost someone and I always feel down.

Mayumi12
Mayumi12 wrote:
2014-08-25 00:43:31 -0700

depression? It is always part of life. But how to overcome it is..always depends on the person. C=

JezzyJ
JezzyJ wrote:
2014-08-24 20:45:26 -0700

I'm deppressed

JezzyJ
JezzyJ wrote:
2014-08-24 20:45:24 -0700

I'm deppressed

ToriCarly23
ToriCarly23 wrote:
2014-07-30 06:24:18 -0700

My rents r so unbelievable.. They always don'tbelieve wat i say...I juz wish I have someone who always believe wat I say...

ToriCarly23
ToriCarly23 wrote:
2014-07-30 06:24:12 -0700

InternetOwl
InternetOwl wrote:
2014-07-22 14:17:46 -0700

vvv Guys, depression is a mental health issue. It's different from just being sad. People have to go to doctors to get diagnosed and to ask for help. It can't be cured by just ignoring what people say or doing things you enjoy, depression is like a blur that sucks all the enjoyment out of life.

winterswag
winterswag wrote:
2014-07-22 12:45:18 -0700

for get wat people say u love your self and that's it

lilzoe12
lilzoe12 wrote:
2014-07-22 12:38:56 -0700

Iv'e been depressed for a LONG time now i HATE IT! it's hard to get over depression even when i'm getting bullied

Miss.HaileeJ
Miss.HaileeJ wrote:
2014-07-22 12:33:12 -0700

Im Suffering Right Now And I Hate Depression ugh i Cant Live My Life The Way I Intended

imcoolurlame
imcoolurlame wrote:
2014-07-22 12:05:00 -0700

i have depression..

warewolfprincess
warewolfprincess wrote:
2014-07-22 11:22:06 -0700

Back when I was 13 I suffered depression but this person helped me realize that I am important so I went out of my depression and started smiling alot after that I became very popular

Who's Most Affected by Depression?

• Boys tend to be more depressed than girls.
  • Girls tend to be more depressed than boys.
  • Both boys and girls get equally depressed.
  • I don't know.

Micro_mental health-micro
World Mental Health Day was created by the World Health Organization to promote awareness and und...
Micro_depression_micro
Leah123 asks: “I’m depressed but nobody knows. I act like a crazy, fun, happy girl,but under all ...
Micro_depression_micro
Grrrrr asks: "What are some signs of depression? I've been really, really down for like 2 years. ...
Cutting is a type of self-injury that is a serious problem. If you cut, or know someone who does,...

american_brit
american_brit posted in Style:
"InternetOwl" wrote:People who make fun of you - or anyone - for how you look are usually rather shallow people, or are doing so to feel better about themselves. Just ignore them, they really aren't worth your time. If it gets bad tell someone, but try not to retaliate. Because, more often than not, it makes the situation worse. There's not much more to add. As long as you're not dressing inappropriately -and you're happy with yourself, than that's all that matters. When it comes to style -and A LOT of other things- you shouldn't care what other people think. Often people try to find fault, it's not up to us to make sure that everything lives up to their idea of perfection -because let's be honest, it's impossible.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Style:
DJwwjd
DJwwjd posted in Style:
Well, the title says it all.... Wat do I do? Should I ignore them? Or tell them something?
-aloneforever-
-aloneforever- posted in Style:
Upside Down French Braid Bun ...
BillyBoy11
My parents are sort of strict. I'm eleven but they only let me go to my mates house or up to the park. I'm not allowed ****gram even though 75% of the kids in my class have it nor facebook, twi**er or Tum*lr. I have a google account so I have Google+ but I'm not allowed to like or comment, which sucks. But apart from that their quite lenient.
reply 1 day