Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It, I'm Nervous About My First Kiss

I've had a lot of boyfriends, but I've never kissed one before. I'm scared that I'll get nervous when it finally happens. Back to Article

BritBrat1105
BritBrat1105 wrote:
2014-03-09 17:04:06 -0700

Last year. In 7th grade. With my best friends brother.

Kaitlyngirl
Kaitlyngirl wrote:
2014-03-09 13:26:14 -0700

Haha! Thts not weird. Thats not weird at all.

Kaitlyngirl
Kaitlyngirl wrote:
2014-03-09 13:25:48 -0700

I had mine in 4th grade. Haha

Kaitlyngirl
Kaitlyngirl wrote:
2014-03-09 13:25:22 -0700

I had mine in forth grade. Haha

-Skyfall-
-Skyfall- wrote:
2014-03-09 13:23:46 -0700

I'm 13 and I haven't had mine yet :c

thomas711
thomas711 wrote:
2014-03-09 11:10:35 -0700

uh huh? when you were 9? u sound like my little bro. Except he was 5.

allydexstar
allydexstar wrote:
2014-03-08 12:09:04 -0800

Hi I am scared for my showcase

AppleJay17
AppleJay17 wrote:
2014-03-07 15:51:27 -0800

My first is when i was about 10

LonelyUnicorn
LonelyUnicorn wrote:
2014-03-07 05:44:28 -0800

My first kiss was with my food.
-_-

msprettymama
msprettymama wrote:
2014-03-07 04:47:18 -0800

My first kiss like a pec waz wen I was lik 5 my first real kiss waz wen I waz like 9 or 10 at the park

5 chainz
5 chainz wrote:
2014-03-06 20:21:46 -0800

I had my first kiss wen I wuz 7

__misstrendyme__
__misstrendyme__ wrote:
2014-03-06 20:17:39 -0800

My first kiss was In 7th nd I'm dating the same person

cashflo ant
cashflo ant wrote:
2014-03-06 18:00:06 -0800

lmao my first kiss was from my mommy when she first had me lmao jk mine was in 5grade with this girl name asia'ni

brebreluvroc
brebreluvroc wrote:
2014-03-06 17:42:52 -0800

i had my first kiss in preschool with this cute portarecan dude

DJquin
DJquin wrote:
2014-03-06 17:18:06 -0800

i already had mine i think we did more than kiss

Sierra_Leone

2014-03-06 16:52:33 -0800

Ooo hold here waist

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-03-06 16:50:52 -0800

thats how i di it :P

Have You Had Your First Kiss?

• I had my first kiss a long time ago.
  • Yeah, I just recently got my first kiss.
  • Nope. Still waiting.
  • I'm not interested in kissing yet.