Battling Bad Breath
Bad breath - it can be a killer - especially from close range. It can send your friends and family ducking for cover. And it'll put an end to any chance of lip action. So here's some advice on battling fungus breath.
1. Use some common sense. If you're gonna be meeting that cute girl from science class after school - it's probably not the best idea to eat that garlic and jalapeno pizza for lunch. Try eating something a little tamer - and save the garlic breath for your mom. It might get you out of doing chores.
2. If you do have to eat that pizza - bring along some gum or breath mints. Try using sugar free stuff too - it keeps your teeth clean at the same time.
3. Brush your teeth after every meal. I know you've been told this a hundred times, but it's true. One of the biggest causes of bad breath is from not brushing and flossing regularly. And give the tongue a scrub too - bacteria loves to party there.
4. Don't smoke! It causes about 4 billion different health problems and bad breath too.
5. If you're ever in a real jam, grab a piece of parsley. That's what the ancient romans used and it can kill even the strongest onion breath.
- Dealing With Dandruff
- Protecting Your Mouth
- Quiz! Test Your Grooming Smarts!
- Get More Body Info Here