Chad Michael Murray Biography
Birthdate: August 24, 1981
Birthplace: Buffalo, New York
Chad Michael Murray - Model Citizen
Hard to believe (not!), but Chad Michael Murray actually got his start in showbiz as a model. After a football injury when he was still a teenager, a nurse told Chad Michael Murray that he should give modeling a try - which is exactly what he did, eventually landing spots for companies like Skechers and Tommy Hilfiger. It wasn't long before Chad Michael Murray was living in LA and doing the auditioning thing.
Chad Michael Murray - A Star is Born
His very first gig was a spot on the MTV show Undressed, which led to a recurring role on The Gilmore Girls as Tristan. Though that job only lasted for one season, it proved to Chad Michael Murray's faithful legion of fans that he's more than just a pretty face. It wasn't long before the hunky actor was appearing on Dawson's Creek playing a love interest for Michelle Williams' character, Jen. Chad Michael Murray's big break came in 2003 when he got the opportunity to star in his very own show, One Tree Hill, where he plays one of two brothers living in a small town.
Chad Michael Murray - Movie City Maniac
Of course, Chad Michael Murray's been making waves on the big screen as well, having appeared opposite Lindsay Lohan and Jamie Lee Curtis in Freaky Friday. Chad has gone on to share the screen with a few more hot, young actresses in the flicks - A Cinderella Story with Hilary Duff and House of Wax with Elisha Cuthbert and Paris Hilton!
Chad Michael Murray - Did U Know?
- Chad Michael Murray and his wife, Sophia Bush have decided to call it quits. The couple met on the set of One Tree Hill in 2003 and were married on April 16, 2005.
- Chad Michael Murray was named one of the 10 hottest guys on TV by Teen People Magazine in 2002.
- Chad Michael Murray has a tattoo of his initials on his right shoulder.
- He was nicknamed The Chad on the Dawson's Creek set.
Chad Michael Murray Says...
"I really loved growing up in a large family, due to the fact that there is always somebody there. You learn a lot about life."
- Freaky Friday DVD Review
- A Cinderella Story DVD Review
- One Tree Hill TV Show Facts
- More Celebrity Biographies