Comments

'90s Fashion Trends

Flash back to the '90s when grunge wear was in and every kid was sporting big, baggy jeans. Check out what other styles were cool back in the '90s. Back to Article

LoVeAnDhAtEmE
LoVeAnDhAtEmE wrote:
2012-03-04 14:18:03 -0800

Some of the shoes and coats arn't that bad, but I wouldn't wear any of this

A-N-A-Z-H-I-A
A-N-A-Z-H-I-A wrote:
2012-03-02 12:27:10 -0800

i cnt believe tht stuff is coming back

jessbabe73
jessbabe73 wrote:
2012-03-02 11:06:25 -0800

yuk xx

Caitlin Love xD
Caitlin Love xD wrote:
2012-02-29 16:19:32 -0800

its ok

mirahcarey
mirahcarey wrote:
2012-02-29 08:46:25 -0800

err they look a bit creepy not being rude

vika9110
vika9110 wrote:
2012-02-29 06:20:46 -0800

Me to (a bit) xD

IGotzNinjaSkillz
IGotzNinjaSkillz wrote:
2012-02-25 20:30:32 -0800

uh no...

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-02-24 17:12:14 -0800

I like the plaid shirts! Wink

jasheela
jasheela wrote:
2012-02-24 01:27:54 -0800

smile

LovelyLilMe0310
LovelyLilMe0310 wrote:
2012-02-23 18:53:49 -0800

Let da past gooooooo!!!

magsrock1023
magsrock1023 wrote:
2012-02-23 18:16:28 -0800

i dont think its ver fashionable Frown

leylasayshi1
leylasayshi1 wrote:
2012-02-23 18:13:59 -0800

i agree this stuff are not cute but like u can fix it like lol

TheLipcious
TheLipcious wrote:
2012-02-23 18:02:55 -0800

lmao(:

xxfallenangellovexx_2027376
xxfallenangellovexx_2027376 wrote:
2012-02-23 17:57:53 -0800

ewe i cant belive they actually wore that stuff

ella804

coco374 wrote:
2012-02-17 09:55:57 -0800

da 90's r comin back but i preferred da 70's

mz.divalicious_1726819
mz.divalicious_1726819 wrote:
2012-02-15 19:54:00 -0800

Theyy comminqq back but theyy aint doinqq a qhudd job

What Reminds You of the '90s?

• Grunge - it sure did smell like teen spirit.
  • 90210 all the way, baby!
  • The Rachel 'do - hair today, gone tomorrow.
  • As if! There was nothing cool about this boring era.

Micro_fashion-grammy-micrio
At the 2012 Grammy Awards, many great artists took home awards, and many others left empty-handed...
Micro_fashion police-micro
Now that everyone has taken their awards home from last night’s 69th Annual Golden Globe Awards, ...
Remember the New Kids, Power Rangers and Sailor Moon? Kidzworld's looking back at the important (...
Forget "All that glitters is not gold." It's, "All that glitters is cool." Lately it seems that i...

GlimmeringSky16