Comments

Sun Safety 101

If you're spending most of your summer vacation outdoors, you'd better know how to play it safe while soaking up the sun's rays. Get important sun safety info right here on Kidzworld. Back to Article

InternetOwl
InternetOwl wrote:
2014-07-22 14:09:25 -0700

It's weird how the thing we need for life can also kill us .-.

mischiefmanaged
moderator
mischiefmanaged wrote:
2014-07-18 12:59:42 -0700

Just because you don't burn, doesn't mean you can't get skin damage. It's important to follow these simple tips!

hanna007
hanna007 wrote:
2014-07-18 11:21:20 -0700

I never use it until it not good for my skin

korduna
korduna wrote:
2014-07-16 06:08:18 -0700

l never use sunscreen lol ..and my skin is just very nice xx

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-07-15 17:32:50 -0700

Forget to wear sunscreen because I don't burn easily... however, I remind myself that I can still get skin cancer Frustrated

rainbowpoptart
rainbowpoptart wrote:
2014-07-15 13:44:26 -0700

The most efficent way to not get sunburned is to not go oustide. c:

Kaleey
Kaleey wrote:
2014-07-14 23:32:22 -0700

Well yea u dnt those disease

flyhi4me
flyhi4me wrote:
2014-07-14 11:45:39 -0700

I love banana boat sun screen

Megs001
Megs001 wrote:
2014-07-14 09:51:20 -0700

Wow so true my mom puts it on me a lot when I Go to the beach I leave in Florida and its vary Hot here so we put sunscreen on and sun glass so ya

smile Frown smile

Masooma
Masooma wrote:
2014-07-14 07:29:21 -0700

ugh its very hot outdoor

Chayluv
Chayluv wrote:
2014-07-12 14:51:18 -0700

I should have read this yesterday before spending like 5 hours in the sun x.x I have a sunburn on meh face v.v

Chayluv
Chayluv wrote:
2014-07-12 14:51:17 -0700

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-11-10 19:26:54 -0800

never really liked the sun xD

jjz98

the

fireasdf101
fireasdf101 wrote:
2013-08-18 18:00:55 -0700

like i like

Poll-sun1

How Much Time Do You Spend Outdoors?

• None - I keep it cool inside.
  • Half the day I'm inside, half the day I'm outside.
  • I spend most of the day outside.
  • 24/7, baby!

Micro_beach micro
Pack your bag and head to the beach with Kidzworld’s list of 10 must-have items to enjoy some fun...
Micro_sunscreen-tips-micro
Your questions about sunscreen and sun protection are answered on Kidzworld. Have fun and stay s...
Micro_summer-beauty-essentials-micro
When you’re sweating under the heat of the sun, the last thing you wanna do is put on makeup! But...
Micro_sun-micro
With summertime wilderness exploration comes bee stings, bug bites and sun burn. Learn how to tre...
Micro_hiar---sun-micro
Hit the salon for sun-kissed highlights, or use household items like lemon juice and chamomile te...

BadwolfDW
BadwolfDW posted in Friends:
So i  agree with miley15 i think you guys should all meet up and tell them they can't leave or interrupt each other untill the issue is resolved let girl 2 know that the more she askes the less girl 1 will want to be her friend , also tell girl 1 that she shouldn't just run away.  Girl 1 is trying to be friends with girl2 but  i mean they dont need to bff's but they should not make a big deal of each other.
sugarpetals
my parents would be around 7
Pink_Kitty
My parents are very lenient about chores and messing around but they are NOT lenient at all about lying, respect, homework or safety stuff.
miley15
miley15 posted in Friends:
ahaaaa...that's sorta confusing and annoying at the same time...but don't u think if they were really your friends they would listen to u? if they are really interested in being friend with u so tell em that u cannot stand this situation anymore and ask them politely but firmly to try to understand each other...or ur friendship will be ruined...i'm sure talking always solves any problems...
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Ok here's what's going on. Girl1 (my best friend) can't stand girl2 (my other friend). And girl2 wants to be friends with girl1 but girl1 doesn't want to be friends with girl2. And girl2 keeps messaging girl1 and girl1 keeps telling her she doesn't want to be her friend. got you confused yet?  So this is what is making me write this. My best friend said that if I keep hanging around my other friend she will try to be nice. But every time those two are in the same place girl2 asks girl1 why they can't be friends and that just sets girl1 off. And then I have to stop it. I love how my best friend is willing to hang around my other friend for me but I hate how my other friend won't stop bringing up why the two of them can't be friends. No matter how much girl1 and I tell her that girl1 doesn't want to be her friend she keeps asking. I like hanging out with both of them but not at the same time and when I hang out with one and not the other they ask why and I spending more time with the other one then with them. I can't take it anymore!!!  Please help me me before I loose it,              avatar-me