Comments

Sun Safety 101

If you're spending most of your summer vacation outdoors, you'd better know how to play it safe while soaking up the sun's rays. Get important sun safety info right here on Kidzworld. Back to Article

HPDeskjetDell12
HPDeskjetDell12 wrote:
2014-07-31 11:09:25 -0700

or even use antioxidant oils which have natural sunscreen protection

HPDeskjetDell12
HPDeskjetDell12 wrote:
2014-07-31 11:08:24 -0700

hmm, sunscreen is not good, better eat antioxidant food, it protects skin better, Big Grin

InternetOwl
InternetOwl wrote:
2014-07-22 14:09:25 -0700

It's weird how the thing we need for life can also kill us .-.

mischiefmanaged
moderator
mischiefmanaged wrote:
2014-07-18 12:59:42 -0700

Just because you don't burn, doesn't mean you can't get skin damage. It's important to follow these simple tips!

hanna007
hanna007 wrote:
2014-07-18 11:21:20 -0700

I never use it until it not good for my skin

korduna
korduna wrote:
2014-07-16 06:08:18 -0700

l never use sunscreen lol ..and my skin is just very nice xx

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-07-15 17:32:50 -0700

Forget to wear sunscreen because I don't burn easily... however, I remind myself that I can still get skin cancer Frustrated

rainbowpoptart
rainbowpoptart wrote:
2014-07-15 13:44:26 -0700

The most efficent way to not get sunburned is to not go oustide. c:

Kaleey
Kaleey wrote:
2014-07-14 23:32:22 -0700

Well yea u dnt those disease

flyhi4me
flyhi4me wrote:
2014-07-14 11:45:39 -0700

I love banana boat sun screen

Megs001
Megs001 wrote:
2014-07-14 09:51:20 -0700

Wow so true my mom puts it on me a lot when I Go to the beach I leave in Florida and its vary Hot here so we put sunscreen on and sun glass so ya

smile Frown smile

Masooma
Masooma wrote:
2014-07-14 07:29:21 -0700

ugh its very hot outdoor

Chayluv
Chayluv wrote:
2014-07-12 14:51:18 -0700

I should have read this yesterday before spending like 5 hours in the sun x.x I have a sunburn on meh face v.v

Chayluv
Chayluv wrote:
2014-07-12 14:51:17 -0700

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-11-10 19:26:54 -0800

never really liked the sun xD

jjz98

but

fireasdf101
fireasdf101 wrote:
2013-08-18 18:01:06 -0700

sun

Poll-sun1

How Much Time Do You Spend Outdoors?

• None - I keep it cool inside.
  • Half the day I'm inside, half the day I'm outside.
  • I spend most of the day outside.
  • 24/7, baby!