Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Sun Safety 101

If you're spending most of your summer vacation outdoors, you'd better know how to play it safe while soaking up the sun's rays. Get important sun safety info right here on Kidzworld. Back to Article

HPDeskjetDell12
HPDeskjetDell12 wrote:
2014-07-31 11:09:25 -0700

or even use antioxidant oils which have natural sunscreen protection

HPDeskjetDell12
HPDeskjetDell12 wrote:
2014-07-31 11:08:24 -0700

hmm, sunscreen is not good, better eat antioxidant food, it protects skin better, Big Grin

InternetOwl
InternetOwl wrote:
2014-07-22 14:09:25 -0700

It's weird how the thing we need for life can also kill us .-.

mischiefmanaged
moderator
mischiefmanaged wrote:
2014-07-18 12:59:42 -0700

Just because you don't burn, doesn't mean you can't get skin damage. It's important to follow these simple tips!

hanna007
hanna007 wrote:
2014-07-18 11:21:20 -0700

I never use it until it not good for my skin

korduna
korduna wrote:
2014-07-16 06:08:18 -0700

l never use sunscreen lol ..and my skin is just very nice xx

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-07-15 17:32:50 -0700

Forget to wear sunscreen because I don't burn easily... however, I remind myself that I can still get skin cancer Frustrated

rainbowpoptart
rainbowpoptart wrote:
2014-07-15 13:44:26 -0700

The most efficent way to not get sunburned is to not go oustide. c:

Kaleey
Kaleey wrote:
2014-07-14 23:32:22 -0700

Well yea u dnt those disease

flyhi4me
flyhi4me wrote:
2014-07-14 11:45:39 -0700

I love banana boat sun screen

Megs001
Megs001 wrote:
2014-07-14 09:51:20 -0700

Wow so true my mom puts it on me a lot when I Go to the beach I leave in Florida and its vary Hot here so we put sunscreen on and sun glass so ya

smile Frown smile

Masooma
Masooma wrote:
2014-07-14 07:29:21 -0700

ugh its very hot outdoor

Chayluv
Chayluv wrote:
2014-07-12 14:51:18 -0700

I should have read this yesterday before spending like 5 hours in the sun x.x I have a sunburn on meh face v.v

Chayluv
Chayluv wrote:
2014-07-12 14:51:17 -0700

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-11-10 19:26:54 -0800

never really liked the sun xD

jjz98

but

fireasdf101
fireasdf101 wrote:
2013-08-18 18:01:06 -0700

sun

Poll-sun1

How Much Time Do You Spend Outdoors?

• None - I keep it cool inside.
  • Half the day I'm inside, half the day I'm outside.
  • I spend most of the day outside.
  • 24/7, baby!

Micro_beach micro
Pack your bag and head to the beach with Kidzworld’s list of 10 must-have items to enjoy some fun...
Micro_sunscreen-tips-micro
Your questions about sunscreen and sun protection are answered on Kidzworld. Have fun and stay s...
Micro_summer-beauty-essentials-micro
When you’re sweating under the heat of the sun, the last thing you wanna do is put on makeup! But...
Micro_sun-micro
With summertime wilderness exploration comes bee stings, bug bites and sun burn. Learn how to tre...
Micro_hiar---sun-micro
Hit the salon for sun-kissed highlights, or use household items like lemon juice and chamomile te...

LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Style:
I'm fabulous :D
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
Kk
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
Your welcomes and I thinks that we can close this thread now mkay  :)